Why Am I Subhuman?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
It's disheartening that you guys can dismantle PSL Chads and other ascenders by giving an expansive list of what procedures they went with. However when it's the opposite matter are you able to come up with solutions then? thx
Thumbnail image0 1

Thumbnail image1 1

Thumbnail image2

Also yes phone quality is subhuman, whether to ride it out and wait until iphone15 pro max or not in order to not get cucked for summer is on mind. But that's the problem. Is like everyone else here at varying degrees, with how much we think.

And although there are times I've asked this before and wasn't happy with the results, it's a reflection of my stance on learning poor, so I've got the cognitive relative stuff bookmarked. :feelswhy: I've noticed it takes an awful lot of IQ in order to get going but too much will leave you at a standstill.

Was better than I thought. Luckily not Sub-5.

Might do Quoves one also, have you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, slavicpsycho, flippasav and 1 other person
@Arborist do your worst (but accurately) like how you did @prettyboyy in (and I sorta mire that guy you like tbh)

You're handsome in my opinion

• Woah
Reactions: infini
Thx for the kind words. Are you ok now?
Are you confusing me with the voices in your head?
What you text makes no sense whatsoever, complete incoherence.

• Hmm...
Long frizzy hair is burying you the most. From the looks of it you're going for a punk/rock aesthetic but it's not working friend

• Hmm...
Long frizzy hair is burying you the most. From the looks of it you're going for a punk/rock aesthetic but it's not working friend
Are you sure it's not the face instead of the style? If so what style direction do I take?

Suggestion? Might go half and half while still having it.

Why? Didn't mention what he said. Bear in mind you're two anime or imageless greycel accounts and he's offered more information.

Thx. I have gymcelled and have taken plenty of showers to the point of time wasting. Skincare routine is not easy to understand and follow. It only gets more complex.

If you knew what it takes to maintain my hair you would go insane.

I get more strangers complimenting my hair then I hear curries and chavs randomly talk shit about it that it's no contest.

How do you figure? Used to be Lighest Blonde turned Medium Brown.

Where I can go from here, if this was you.

Because??

No idea what you're talking about.

Got enough Funeral Doom and already tried sunn o)))'s Oracle but now I want to know your magic.

Lifefuel.

It's why I feel this place overrates people to oblivion. People say this and that and whatever to me but then can't offer a single direction on what to take. Let alone go outside and talk to someone. Or be in a relationship for 10 years. Like me.

Scored higher than 5.

Thx

5"10 closer to 5"11, 6" when outside.

Been into underground and extreme for most of my life, slowly climbing up the mainstream ladder but after my 3500 bookmarks of artists to check out I'll be done with music overall. Already maxxed out my main collection of the best of the best. Got about 106 albums only and they're already worth around £17000.

Glad you mentioned rhino. I've gone out clubbing as much if not more than my uni days this year. I'm with you on NT maxxing. Dolce & Gabanna, Some Addidas, Versace and Comme Des Garcons. Pretty much got all the vintage artist's shirts I would like, save for Opeth Morningrise.

For example:

What would be a mouth expander? Any link please, thx.

Better than to procrastinatemaxx here and have no plan.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

lol ths convo has been a ride so far

Above all, thank you all for taking the time out and spitting your truth.

Cheers!
Holy shit it’s beyo over for u lol stop coping I actually think ur trolling ain’t no way u think ur a htn ur a sub 5 jfl like it’s really really bad

Just another Tifa for soyboys.

And where? I usually do so but didn't this time around.
you say that but you'd bust in your pants if she ara arad in your ear, can't escape the truth

and I said you tagged the entire forum because your reply was quoting like 20 people and responding to them lmao

you say that but you'd bust in your pants if she ara arad in your ear, can't escape the truth

and I said you tagged the entire forum because your reply was quoting like 20 people and responding to them lmao
For her to do something like that, what are you saying that I'm good looking enough? Other than that, I'm sorry I don't speak Romanian.

Tagging is shouting for other users such as if @Amnesia would be so kind as to desecrate me and explain why I'm subhuman.

But then after you said my reply is quoting the same people and responding to them. Choose one.

For her to do something like that, what are you saying that I'm good looking enough
this sentence makes precisely 0 sense, good job bhai mirin grammar

Tagging is shouting for other users such as if @Amnesia would be so kind as to desecrate me and explain why I'm subhuman.

But then after you said my reply is quoting the same people and responding to them. Choose one.
you're autistic af aren't you?

this sentence makes precisely 0 sense, good job bhai mirin grammar
You're claiming she would do something hot I presume? If that's so then that proves my point and not yours about how attractive I am.
you're autistic af aren't you?
Yes. However, because I caught you out trying to backtrack between what's tagging outside users to quoting replies to posts from the same thread that's for some reason now relevant?

You're claiming she would do something hot I presume? If that's so then that proves my point and not yours about how attractive I am.

Yes. However, because I caught you out trying to backtrack between what's tagging outside users to quoting replies to posts from the same thread that's for some reason now relevant?
you're actually hilarious, please continue

you're actually hilarious, please continue

:soy:
No thanks.

Either answer my op question or fuck off.

Keep coping zoomer, rotating positions is all you can do. If one argument doesn't work you try the other even if you do contradict, it's still on the same retarded coin from a generation that continues to degenerate men.

@Xangsane, your thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Brootal
Give me an extensive list so I can believe you because so far, his description of me currently mogs yours.
U paid him so of course he gives u a lengthy description.

U need to fix ur skin and hair before considering surgery.

Or just rope since ur too lazy to do that.

U paid him so of course he gives u a lengthy description.

U need to fix ur skin and hair before considering surgery.

Or just rope since ur too lazy to do that.
Sure. With the amount of maintenance for my hair, body and skin already, I must be lazy.

Your claiming to focus on them before surgery, did you read the surgery recommendations from the guys before?

thx.

Already tried roping twice. Would rather die by fighting or ascending, trying too hard etc.

And what's with all of these anime avi copers hollering, lmao.

yes I am claiming that. I’m fucking right

“Muh I tried” no you didn’t. Pussy
I've seen your shit now and i dunno, maybe, just maybe consider hardmaxxing.

Oh right, yeah, you weren't there, 'cause if you were, you would have helped encourage me into it but here we are. You were too busy instead taking sentences out of context whenever the moment someone catches you.

Recessed jaw and maxilla + Big nose + Acne (get retinol).

• +1
Post the file and the number he gave u brotha and no the jaw is totally fine

0001 0002 0003

The last part seemed copy and paste as I went into my personal life via email. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. Have a life to live.

Last edited:
The gaslight is crazy ngl
Cope. Don't know unless I find out. Makes a better job than most of here.

Also used my worse images. Then again, PSL points are supposedly insanely hard to step and ascend according to people here.

Last edited: