WHY AMERICANS MOG, AND WHY WE ARE OUR OWN BREED/ETHNICITY

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
The combinations of native american+european genes was a working match.

White americans almost all had their ancestors cucked by natives, who gave us a strong set of genes for wilderness exploration/strong bone structure

HellsAngels11

As you can see, the comination of the two genepools created a specimen who is sympolic of the ancient greeks/romans

Caucasoid + indigenous asian tribes = Greek monolith

Native
4104024 b5452ad511ddb1d736acb97e70f4eeec
th.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Euro + Native is mogger combination

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, 5'7 zoomer, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
brutal cope

all "americans" that are moggers have a clear solely european ancestry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, okok, aussiecel and 12 others
The combinations of native american+european genes was a working match.

White americans almost all had their ancestors cucked by natives, who gave us a strong set of genes for wilderness exploration/strong bone structure

View attachment 2962596
As you can see, the comination of the two genepools created a specimen who is sympolic of the ancient greeks/romans

Caucasoid + indigenous asian tribes = Greek monolith View attachment 2962597
View attachment 2962593View attachment 2962591
th.jpg
Bone mass is somewhat genetic a lot to due with a orthodontic environment and prenatal t

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, 5'7 zoomer, 2d v2 and 1 other person
brutal cope

all "americans" that are moggers have a clear solely european ancestry
Early americans had brutally wider faces, even the uglier ones.

Sorry dude but the large skull of native tribes is what made mogger americans.

5.+Jesse+James%252C+the+second+from+the+right.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
almost no mixing happened with the natives, all americans that claim they're part indigenous are just the offspring of slaves that are from the senegal region.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, billymidnight, liberiangrimreaper and 6 others
almost no mixing happened with the natives, all americans that claim they're part indigenous are just the offspring of slaves that are from the senegal region.
Ikr right haha

Early americans had brutally wider faces, even the uglier ones.

Sorry dude but the large skull of native tribes is what made mogger americans.

5.+Jesse+James%252C+the+second+from+the+right.jpg
Cope

thats just a prsumption

most whites i know say they have native and i know 100 percent my family does

thats just a prsumption

tales from the slums of america, i have never met a gl "american" who isnt basically just a mix of celt,anglo, nord and germanic lmao

the people that had relations with natives are meds not the british

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Epola, 2d v2 and WanderingBurro
native genes/bbc genes slow down aging, increase bone density, and increase testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
native genes/bbc genes slow down aging, increase bone density, and increase testosterone.

good proof that americans didnt have kids with them since the average american literally ages like shit

tales from the slums of america, i have never met a gl "american" who isnt basically just a mix of celt,anglo, nord and germanic lmao

the people that had relations with natives are meds not the british
Dude I am irish/french and ive had my ancestry checked. Im 15 percent native. They are ancient asian genes that traveled over ice bridges from asia and russia regions

God whenever i make a thread that gets views, people always come and shit on me and tell me im wrong.

Probably higher iq then u tbh

Dude I am irish/french and ive had my ancestry checked. Im 15 percent native. They are ancient asian genes that traveled over ice bridges from asia and russia regions

God whenever i make a thread that gets views, people always come and shit on me and tell me im wrong.

Probably higher iq then u tbh

just cause ur somewhat native doesnt mean other americans are, specially the good looking ones lmfao

all renowned american actors that are good looking very clearly do not have native genes

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Epola and UZB_Strebl
seriously these tribesmen are strong genetics. Although I prefer having native over BBC genes, I agree, blacks are very genetically strong.

But so are the brutal ice traveling asians who spent decades/centuries traveling from Europe to asia, then over ice bridges into the continental US

I would even argue that those asians(the native americans) probably had stronger genetics then most African tribes.

th.jpg
These people were high IQ, shamanic, and euros destroyed them because of their wisdom.
Some tribes were so spiritual/connected with the Great Spirit, they could actually make predictions of future events.
Without the genocide, they would have mixed much more with europeans.

th.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
thats just a prsumption

Unless you have a living native relative or unless it comes up in a significant amount in a DNA test then there's a good chance there is no native admixture to be found. A lot of whites mention having native ancestry but 99% of the time it's not actually the case.

If you want to know what natives + whites actually looks like just take a look at latam where mixing with the native population was the norm. In short it usually just cucks you over. We natives both north and south of the border can look identical. (the only group of natives that really look different are eskimos up north due to them being a separate migration that occured much later than the rest of us)

Funny thread though. Let me add to the joke with cherry picked framelet colonial peanut heads vs. native frame and bone moggers.

Lacrosse french

Ca timesbrightspotcdn

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
Unless you have a living native relative or unless it comes up in a significant amount in a DNA test then there's a good chance there is no native admixture to be found. A lot of whites mention having native ancestry but 99% of the time it's not actually the case.

If you want to know what natives + whites actually looks like just take a look at latam where mixing with the native population was the norm. In short it usually just cucks you over. We natives both north and south of the border can look identical. (the only group of natives that really look different are eskimos up north due to them being a separate migration that occured much later than the rest of us)

Funny thread though. Let me add to the joke with cherry picked framelet colonial peanut heads vs. native frame and bone moggers.

View attachment 2962621
View attachment 2962623
My great grandfather was a plains indian, pretty sure he was iriqois.

yea euros bred with ethnic peoples a lot including africans and natives.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Bro included Jesse James ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what a legend