R@m@
🇵🇹 . Man made Portuguese
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2020
- Posts
- 15,154
- Reputation
- 24,167
I imagine myself in first person, people start looking like npcs and somehow my anxiety/inhibition goes away
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
no first person, it seems like a brain hack that stops inhibition seeing myself in first person like in a videogame, it was sureal at first when I tried, I had a whole new personality instead of focusing too much on what was around meDo you mean third person
It sounds like you have permanent depersonalization and you're not even aware. Seeing in first person is how it should be dudeno first person, it seems like a brain hack that stops inhibition seeing myself in first person like in a videogame, it was sureal at first when I tried, I had a whole new personality instead of focusing too much on what was around me
My brain would imagine how others see me, which is why we have inhibition and care what others think, yes we see ourselves in first person with our eyesight but the brain imagines how others see you if youre a "normal" personIt sounds like you have permanent depersonalization and you're not even aware. Seeing in first person is how it should be dude
What the fuck are you onMy brain would imagine how others see me, which is why we have inhibition and care what others think, yes we see ourselves in first person with our eyesight but the brain imagines how others see you if youre a "normal" person
That is called third person jflMy brain would imagine how others see me, which is why we have inhibition and care what others think, yes we see ourselves in first person with our eyesight but the brain imagines how others see you if youre a "normal" person