Why are Asian guys so ridiculously uncomfortable to talk to?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Literally every Asian guy I talk to is ridiculously uncomfortable, awkward and aspie. Meanwhile I can talk fine with any other ethnics like arabs, Turks and even blacks but that might be because I have black relatives.

They all seem to be on the spectrum and they can't show emotion

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, je3oe, turkproducer and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, JMax and Deleted member 685
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Cause they think they're inferior. They've seen white men take their women and will always feel inferior. Asian guys are the lowest of the lowest.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, stuckneworleans, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
The highest rate of autism among humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The real reason is their upbringing and culture but cant be arsed to explain since it would take too long time. Source: Lived in Asia for a long ass time.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, Deleted member 685, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
its cuz they have no coolness factor to them.

all the other ethnics can run game like thugmaxxing or other shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 2403
Haven't noticed such things. There are weirdos from every race. Actually only asian guy I've talked to irl was kind of a cool guy, sporty dude.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
They are submissive to me , why? because im dark triad and robust

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 685
They have low t

• +1
Because they have no souls. I've made a thread about this in the past.

They don't have the personality gene that most humans have.

• +1
I’ve never actually met an East or South Asian person, nor ME person

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and anti caking agents
I’ve never actually met an East or South Asian person, nor ME person
How? Blink twice slowly if you are locked in your basement.

• +1
How? Blink twice slowly if you are locked in your basement.
I live in a 99 percent white town in the UK. Just remembered I had an Indian classmate but never met a Chinese

• +1
I live in a 99 percent white town in the UK. Just remembered I had an Indian classmate but never met a Chinese
Must be one small ass town. Wish I could live there. Small towns are top notch comfy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
I thought you were indian

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1476
It’s a shithole son can’t lie
Cope. It has jm10 halo so that automatically makes it a top notch town.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
they lack basic social interaction skills
they just stare at you

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
They get mogged literally everytime they step outside and people Think that they have small dicks of course this will affect their behavior

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure, jefferson and Deleted member 685
i think there are two types of chinks, the fresh off the boat ones which are usually lower inhib and have no manners, and the turbo-aspie ones that have been here a while and realised their fate regarding girls etc.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, ThatBoneStructure and Deleted member 685
Tbh asiancels are the biggest bros. Im introvert af, and so they are. So we usually match tbh

its their culture, they are often shy, quiet and introverted, but they are statistically more intelligent

I could seriously never have an actual conversation and don’t they I ever had one, legit the most aspie awkward fuckers I’ve ever spoken to.

wb south asians?

Dude you're either talking to a fob, international student or your retarded happa cousin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 685
High t strong silent types

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Dude you're either talking to a fob, international student or your retarded happa cousin
The guy I talk to is hapa and half honkongese half white. I've noticed this to be less with fully asians though so I might should've said hapas tbh

The guy I talk to is hapa and half honkongese half white. I've noticed this to be less with fully asians though so I might should've said hapas tbh
yeah they get pampered too much. maybe identity issues too if you don't look like this as a hapa
MV5BMTU2ODUxMzE3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTM3Mzk3ODE V1 UY1200 CR14006301200 AL

• +1

Link to thread?
They get mogged literally everytime they step outside
This is true. When you're considered the least physically attractive people in a society, your ego and self-worth hit basement level.
Cause they think they're inferior. They've seen white men take their women and will always feel inferior. Asian guys are the lowest of the lowest.
This is also true. They have a subconscious inferiority complex to white men, who they are now accustomed to seeing date/marry their women at sky-high rates.

Last edited:
in my experience they immediately drop the awkward air when they're around other asians but if you like walk into a group of them or ask something they'll all go quiet again.

• +1

TF is a personality gene?
yeah they get pampered too much. maybe identity issues too if you don't look like this as a hapa View attachment 272795

Dammit this is why I was advocating race mixing caucasoids don't have flat maxillas this is huge failo most asians have that needs to be addressed.

I live in asia. I wish they were aspie. My problem is that they are TOO fucking social. They never leave me the fuck alone and they're always grabbing at you and wanting you to come do some stupid shit with them or come to their house and eat their shitty food and drink beer. Out in the rural areas its insane, some of them have literally never seen a white person outside of TV and they are absolutely rapt with fascination about your blue eyes or your body hair.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
My entire friend circle was mostly non NT whites and Asians

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo

Where is this thread?