why are black people so jealous?

D

Deleted member 30488

Banned
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Posts
7,488
Reputation
7,844

I hate the BBC propaganda they make subhuman blacks like tyga and leblon, are placed as superior to gigachads
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Repentsinner and BibleBelieving
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452

I hate the BBC propaganda they make subhuman blacks like tyga and leblon, are placed as superior to gigachads

Been getting more racist lately because I just can't fit in with blacks even my mom told me that they always choose their own race and betray
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
f
Been getting more racist lately because I just can't fit in with blacks even my mom told me that they always choose their own race and betray
r u blk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452

Similar threads

jxxx
Replies
10
Views
111
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
sunlessthegreat
Replies
42
Views
145
thundence
thundence
rares54
Replies
2
Views
46
rares54
rares54
9ragl
Replies
9
Views
126
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
swaggyp1
Replies
22
Views
134
16myrrhal
16myrrhal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top