Why are curry and SEA women obsessed with MENA men?

Built for big Kinh cock

Plus Kinhs are the master race of east asians, even tho we dont want to associate with these chinks gooks bc they only drag us down

Kinhs>>>>>east asian chinks>>>>>>>>>>SEAmonkeys
View attachment 2416377

Keep disrespecting Kinhs again and I'll stomp on your peanut skull
feed me peanut cookies pwease

its over
your gf got BLACKED
thats all you need to know bro

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
preference for white passing ethnic men but she says she is a little frightened they'd go for white-white women when they're youthful rather than women like her until they're "old and worn out" because of this position power
Ironic this is me jfl. I love white girls

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
P0
0ll

Would you date a white passing arab woman with blonde curls? (like my sister)
I might yeah. But honestly I just want to get back together with my gf

• +1
Huwhite halo and masculinity bonus. Fucking brutal, MUZZIEISM WAS MADE FOR ARABS! CURRYWHORES AND CURRY MEN WERE NEVER MEANT TO WORSHIP ARABIC AND ARABS!

Huwhite halo and masculinity bonus. Fucking brutal, MUZZIEISM WAS MADE FOR ARABS! CURRYWHORES AND CURRY MEN WERE NEVER MEANT TO WORSHIP ARABIC AND ARABS!
Pakicel

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
@Chadeep

As well as swarms of curry and SEA women who were interested in me (GF/future wife is mulatta) because of my pheno (I'm not attracted to theirs) I asked my white mum, sister and GF what they thought. They said:

• GF: they're culturally not the same, they should seek their own kind but they don't want them. She's seen a lot of these, "frankly unattractive" women clamouring over especially Turkish and Lebanese men especially and saying "tee hee we're Muslim". She has been on first dates with such men (and she dumped them after 1 date) because they weren't interested in her long term (only to be seen with blonde white women). She says these men has so many ethnic women chasing them down so they have position power over these women and go after primarily white or white passing women even if the men aren't that good looking.
  • Sister: noted pretty much the same thing, but she didn't word it as bluntly as my GF. She just said "Muslim women seeking other Muslim women but at the end of the day people go back to people they look like". My sister has a strong preference for white passing ethnic men but she says she is a little frightened they'd go for white-white women when they're youthful rather than women like her until they're "old and worn out" because of this position power (she's white passing and looks like an ashkenazi Jew).
  • Mum: "these men don't want their genes dirtied up, so why are these women entitled to these white looking men. It doesn't work like that, it's about connection and similarities. These women look too different and they're essentially downgrading. Also women are traditionally supposed to be lighter than the man, but you two suit each other very well and are a perfect match"
Arabs aren’t white no offence

@Chadeep

As well as swarms of curry and SEA women who were interested in me (GF/future wife is mulatta) because of my pheno (I'm not attracted to theirs) I asked my white mum, sister and GF what they thought. They said:

• GF: they're culturally not the same, they should seek their own kind but they don't want them. She's seen a lot of these, "frankly unattractive" women clamouring over especially Turkish and Lebanese men especially and saying "tee hee we're Muslim". She has been on first dates with such men (and she dumped them after 1 date) because they weren't interested in her long term (only to be seen with blonde white women). She says these men has so many ethnic women chasing them down so they have position power over these women and go after primarily white or white passing women even if the men aren't that good looking.
  • Sister: noted pretty much the same thing, but she didn't word it as bluntly as my GF. She just said "Muslim women seeking other Muslim women but at the end of the day people go back to people they look like". My sister has a strong preference for white passing ethnic men but she says she is a little frightened they'd go for white-white women when they're youthful rather than women like her until they're "old and worn out" because of this position power (she's white passing and looks like an ashkenazi Jew).
  • Mum: "these men don't want their genes dirtied up, so why are these women entitled to these white looking men. It doesn't work like that, it's about connection and similarities. These women look too different and they're essentially downgrading. Also women are traditionally supposed to be lighter than the man, but you two suit each other very well and are a perfect match"
I have a SEA bitch obsessed over me right now. All sound like valid points.

• +1
I could care less about what you or your sister or mom says, i will bleach my skin lightskin and get a bunch of surgeries to have good facial structure if i have to. Nic Kaufmann tier children or death tbh.

I could care less about what you or your sister or mom says, i will bleach my skin lightskin and get a bunch of surgeries to have good facial structure if i have to. Nic Kaufmann tier children or death tbh.
Y

How do you feel about her?
I used her as a coom-toy when I was back in my hometown visiting parents. But she‘s nice and really affectionate, just a shame she‘s a turbo-slut. Would have loved to add her to my rotation back home.
Why valid?
Because especially your mum makes great points of why these SEA girls are into white (MENA) men.

Last edited:
  • +1
I used her as a coom-toy when I was back in my hometown visiting parents. But she‘s nice and really affectionate, just a shame she‘s a turbo-slut. Would have loved to add her to my rotation back home.
Do you see being in an ltr with her if she didn't have a high body count
Because especially your mum makes great points of why these SEA girls are into white (MENA) men.
MENA men aren't white.

Thoughts about her being racepilled?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Do you see being in an ltr with her if she didn't have a high body count
I don‘t even think she has a high-body count as she just came out of a 5 year LTR, but her telling me on our date that she let another tinder dude coom inside of her a week ago and she‘s now „just friends“ with him really threw me off.

Also didn‘t help that she said she was sexually assaulted by her grandpa between 7 and 12.

Couldn‘t never LTR her

• +1
Well you and me are both half-white and Med passing. White enough for white-halo among asians, and they like the black hair on a western-ish face.
What do you think about Asians?
I like west, central and northeast Asians. You?
Very based, but I‘d never spawn hapas
What would you spawn?

I don‘t even think she has a high-body count as she just came out of a 5 year LTR, but her telling me on our date that she let another tinder dude coom inside of her a week ago and she‘s now „just friends“ with him really threw me off.

Also didn‘t help that she said she was sexually assaulted by her grandpa between 7 and 12.

Couldn‘t never LTR her
PREDICT her body count?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
What do you think about Asians?
I like west, central and northeast Asians. You?
I like all of them if they are hot, just wouldn‘t make kids with them.
PREDICT her body count?
If she‘s honest, which I don‘t really doubt that she is because she‘s pretty open about all that stuff, it should be 5 (including her grandpa)
What would you spawn?
Anything as long its with a white-ish woman. Mena/white/latinas etc

I like all of them if they are hot, just wouldn‘t make kids with them.
Not even west Asians when you're one? Jfl
If she‘s honest, which I don‘t really doubt that she is because she‘s pretty open about all that stuff, it should be 5 (including her grandpa)

Anything as long its with a white-ish woman. Mena/white/latinas etc
Hapas and Latinas look the same. Thoughts?

xang on pc ?

@Chadeep

because they mog sea men??? water.