Why are curry and SEA women obsessed with MENA men?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
@Chadeep

As well as swarms of curry and SEA women who were interested in me (GF/future wife is mulatta) because of my pheno (I'm not attracted to theirs) I asked my white mum, sister and GF what they thought. They said:

• GF: they're culturally not the same, they should seek their own kind but they don't want them. She's seen a lot of these, "frankly unattractive" women clamouring over especially Turkish and Lebanese men especially and saying "tee hee we're Muslim". She has been on first dates with such men (and she dumped them after 1 date) because they weren't interested in her long term (only to be seen with blonde white women). She says these men has so many ethnic women chasing them down so they have position power over these women and go after primarily white or white passing women even if the men aren't that good looking.
  • Sister: noted pretty much the same thing, but she didn't word it as bluntly as my GF. She just said "Muslim women seeking other Muslim women but at the end of the day people go back to people they look like". My sister has a strong preference for white passing ethnic men but she says she is a little frightened they'd go for white-white women when they're youthful rather than women like her until they're "old and worn out" because of this position power (she's white passing and looks like an ashkenazi Jew).
  • Mum: "these men don't want their genes dirtied up, so why are these women entitled to these white looking men. It doesn't work like that, it's about connection and similarities. These women look too different and they're essentially downgrading. Also women are traditionally supposed to be lighter than the man, but you two suit each other very well and are a perfect match"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Skywalker, Deleted member 24770 and 3 others
@Chadeep @chaddyboi66 @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

Animated GIF

Everyone wants white
Even your sister and gf chase white/white passing guys
Curry women are just ugly and dont have the smv to go after white men long term
Tho I've legit never seen them go after MENA guys, they fuck white when young and then marry some curry betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, WeiWei, zura and 3 others
Everyone wants white
My gf says she's mostly attracted to "men who look exotic with coloured eyes, nice lips and brows" and my sister says "she's white passing with blonde hair so what's wrong with going with people who are like her".
Exactly. A lot of white male - Indian female couples at u ni I knew of featured an ugly white guy and some ltb or mtb curry foid, even htb. They were dumped after uni.
Tho I've legit never seen them go after MENA guys, they fuck white when young and then marry some curry betabuxx
The Pakistani and bengali foids do

• +1
Reactions: Ark, Chadeep and Deleted member 21661
My gf says she's mostly attracted to "men who look exotic with coloured eyes, nice lips and brows" and my sister says "she's white passing with blonde hair so what's wrong with going with people who are like her".
Your sister isnt smart because white guys for marriage would probably choose an actual white girl over her. Most like someone with a similar culture or don't want to marry into a strict Muslim families. If she really prefers white passing, she should just date a light mena since actual white passing ones are rare.
Exactly. A lot of white male - Indian female couples at u ni I knew of featured an ugly white guy and some ltb or mtb curry foid, even htb. They were dumped after uni.
I was talking to some normie guys about girls (a mexican, a white guy, and an east Asian guy, so good diversity). And they all agreed with me that Indian women are very ugly/unattractive. None of them would ltr one even though they had opportunities to do so (the white and Mexican guys did). But we agreed that black women were worse.
In school, I knew a tall ugly white guy who was dating a short poojeeta. But his face was really bad and he had acne and glasses. He was incel tier except for height. I think a lot of curry foids are so self hating they would go for this rather than their curry looksmatch.
The Pakistani and bengali foids do
True. I guess they just want someone as light as possible. And from a similar culture considering family etc. So light Muslim mena guys work out for them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadeep
I am having an arranged marriage with a man way out of my league.

Recently my parents have introduced me to a family friend. He is really good looking, he works out, has a great job, fair skinned. In all honesty there is no way I would have a shot with him in Western dating.

Well we have hung out a couple of times (no more than kissing) and for the most of our dates or so have been over skype. I know this is going to sound silly, but I am really really in love with him.

What my fear though is how do I ever really match up to him? He has dated women before me, almost exclusively white women. And, in all honesty they all look much more attractive than me. To add to it, in Indian couples, it’s expected for the woman to be fairer skin than the husband. And well people in our community especially are going to be giving us looks.

I have talked to him about my fears, he told me that he never connected with other girls on the same level that we do. He told me, that I am “wifey material” and that all of his friends really want to me.

I really love him, but I fear though that he doesn’t share the same intensity that I do and is just complying with his parents.

I don’t know how I will match up with the other girls he dated. I have never had sex or even masturbated. I brought this up with him and he told me he likes me even more that I am a virgin. But what doesn’t make any sense is that the other girls he dated, none of them were virgins. Also some of the other girls had much better careers than I do so I am just really nervous about the whole thing.

We are going to get engaged soon, however we are going to be holding off on getting married till my sister finds someone. We have talked about it, and I think we are going to be start being intimate with each other which I am freaking out about.

Even Good Looking Ethnic Men go for white women. Had a Bengali Foid arguing on Instagram Comments about how brown women are better than White women because they earn good money and High education.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OnlyHeightMatters, Sub0, Xangsane and 1 other person
Everyone wants white
Most gulf arabs are brown asf tho. Only Levants and people from some regions in North Africa are "white passing"

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, PrinceofDarkness, Chadeep and 3 others
@Chadeep

As well as swarms of curry and SEA women who were interested in me (GF/future wife is mulatta) because of my pheno (I'm not attracted to theirs) I asked my white mum, sister and GF what they thought. They said:

• GF: they're culturally not the same, they should seek their own kind but they don't want them. She's seen a lot of these, "frankly unattractive" women clamouring over especially Turkish and Lebanese men especially and saying "tee hee we're Muslim". She has been on first dates with such men (and she dumped them after 1 date) because they weren't interested in her long term (only to be seen with blonde white women). She says these men has so many ethnic women chasing them down so they have position power over these women and go after primarily white or white passing women even if the men aren't that good looking.
  • Sister: noted pretty much the same thing, but she didn't word it as bluntly as my GF. She just said "Muslim women seeking other Muslim women but at the end of the day people go back to people they look like". My sister has a strong preference for white passing ethnic men but she says she is a little frightened they'd go for white-white women when they're youthful rather than women like her until they're "old and worn out" because of this position power (she's white passing and looks like an ashkenazi Jew).
  • Mum: "these men don't want their genes dirtied up, so why are these women entitled to these white looking men. It doesn't work like that, it's about connection and similarities. These women look too different and they're essentially downgrading. Also women are traditionally supposed to be lighter than the man, but you two suit each other very well and are a perfect match"
@Chadeep @chaddyboi66 @SecularIslamist
Putting aside the fact that some people [coping curries and dark ethnics obsessed with a dark look ideal that they themselves don't even qualify as] here will unironically take this out of context in yet another attempt to further purport muh dark lookz...

[and also putting aside the fact that dark lookz is really just a cope for the actual dark part in "tall dark and handsome" which refers to dark hair/colouring contrasitng with lighter skin tones and/or just paired with tanned skin]...

They're basically seen as just white enough to bleach lighten their dark ethnic blood while also still "close" or ethnic enough to not seem completely out of their league [in their minds at least... *cough*cope*cough*].

Some also have the delusional idea in their minds that they're actually not even that different in a really pathetic larpy we wuzz "sem sem" kind of way.

Aside from that prettymuch everything your family and gf said were true too tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Your sister isnt smart because white guys for marriage would probably choose an actual white girl over her.
She said she wants white-passing or mixed-race MENA ideally.
Most like someone with a similar culture or don't want to marry into a strict Muslim families. If she really prefers white passing, she should just date a light mena since actual white passing ones are rare.
See above
I was talking to some normie guys about girls (a mexican, a white guy, and an east Asian guy, so good diversity). And they all agreed with me that Indian women are very ugly/unattractive.
I agree with that too. Don't know why they think them having a career in STEM makes them more attractive JFL.
None of them would ltr one even though they had opportunities to do so (the white and Mexican guys did).
Because the indian foids forced them to?
But we agreed that black women were worse.
Why?
In school, I knew a tall ugly white guy who was dating a short poojeeta. But his face was really bad and he had acne and glasses. He was incel tier except for height. I think a lot of curry foids are so self hating they would go for this rather than their curry looksmatch.
Not surprised the guy was unattractive, their SMV isn't high enough to LTR a good-looking white guy. Why is it that they get bitter and jealous towards white, Latina, mixed, pale MENA and northeast Asian women?
True. I guess they just want someone as light as possible. And from a similar culture considering family etc. So light Muslim mena guys work out for them.
My sister wants that or white-MENA mixed
I am having an arranged marriage with a man way out of my league.

Recently my parents have introduced me to a family friend. He is really good looking, he works out, has a great job, fair skinned. In all honesty there is no way I would have a shot with him in Western dating.

Well we have hung out a couple of times (no more than kissing) and for the most of our dates or so have been over skype. I know this is going to sound silly, but I am really really in love with him.
JFL me and my GF have zoom video calls
What my fear though is how do I ever really match up to him? He has dated women before me, almost exclusively white women. And, in all honesty they all look much more attractive than me. To add to it, in Indian couples, it’s expected for the woman to be fairer skin than the husband. And well people in our community especially are going to be giving us looks.
Why the fuck is she feeling insecure just because they're white women
I have talked to him about my fears, he told me that he never connected with other girls on the same level that we do. He told me, that I am “wifey material” and that all of his friends really want to me.

I really love him, but I fear though that he doesn’t share the same intensity that I do and is just complying with his parents.
Not surprised she thinks that. She is probably put off by his likely high body count, all from white or Latina (basically off-white) women. I also noticed that south Asian women tend to be excessively bitter towards Latina women, passively-aggressively saying they don't qualify as brown women and that all that Latinas have for them is sex appeal and are largely uneducated.
I don’t know how I will match up with the other girls he dated. I have never had sex or even masturbated. I brought this up with him and he told me he likes me even more that I am a virgin. But what doesn’t make any sense is that the other girls he dated, none of them were virgins. Also some of the other girls had much better careers than I do so I am just really nervous about the whole thing.
Exactly, not surprised she feels that way. She probably feels "dirty" that a likely promiscuous guy is dating her, a virgin, and that he might end their arranged marriage.
We are going to get engaged soon, however we are going to be holding off on getting married till my sister finds someone. We have talked about it, and I think we are going to be start being intimate with each other which I am freaking out about.

Even Good Looking Ethnic Men go for white women.
Would you say I'm an anomaly since my GF is mulatta?
Had a Bengali Foid arguing on Instagram Comments about how brown women are better than White women because they earn good money and High education.
JFL, do you have the comments please? What did people tell her?
Most gulf arabs are brown asf tho. Only Levants and people from some regions in North Africa are "white passing"
My GF said the guys in our country "aren't her type". She used to see Levants/Berbers/Turks before but she dropped them after date 1 after they told her they weren't looking for anything serious (only to go off with white women).
Putting aside the fact that some people [coping curries and dark ethnics obsessed with a dark look ideal that they themselves don't even qualify as] here will unironically take this out of context in yet another attempt to further purport muh dark lookz...

[and also putting aside the fact that dark lookz is really just a cope for the actual dark part in "tall dark and handsome" which refers to dark hair/colouring contrasitng with lighter skin tones and/or just paired with tanned skin]...
Would you say I qualify as dark and handsome (I'm not tall)?
They're basically seen as just white enough to bleach lighten their dark ethnic blood while also still "close" or ethnic enough to not seem completely out of their league [in their minds at least... *cough*cope*cough*].
Why do they think white is out of their league? I've never seen other ethnicities of women that were so MENA-hungry and white-passing/adjacent-hungry.
Some also have the delusional idea in their minds that they're actually not even that different in a really pathetic larpy we wuzz "sem sem" kind of way.
"tee hee we're both Muslim"
"tee hee we're both brown and Muslim"
Aside from that prettymuch everything your family and gf said were true too tbh.
Why would you say that resonates with your view?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Chadeep
She said she wants white-passing or mixed-race MENA ideally.

See above

I agree with that too. Don't know why they think them having a career in STEM makes them more attractive JFL.
It's very delusional and a lot of indian/asian foids cope with it I realized. Most men aren't really interested in a woman's career. Virginity, her behavior as a wife, and looks matter a lot more.
Because the indian foids forced them to?
Nah, they were just interested in them but the guys rejected the Indian women.
It was just looks and most didn't like their personalities, specifically the ghetto attitude etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
It's very delusional and a lot of indian/asian foids cope with it I realized.
I wonder why. They want to be the women who has "everything from femininity to virginity to education"
Most men aren't really interested in a woman's career. Virginity, her behavior as a wife, and looks matter a lot more.
Indian women would say "I have virginity and a good career" - them and MENA women have the highest rates of adult virginity in the West, but MENA women have higher SMV. BY FAR.
Nah, they were just interested in them but the guys rejected the Indian women.
And how attractive were the guys?
It was just looks and most didn't like their personalities, specifically the ghetto attitude etc.
not all are like that.

I wonder why. They want to be the women who has "everything from femininity to virginity to education"
I think they like to cope because it's a part of their culture but they don't have looks. They want to appeal to tall, attractive guys with good jobs and they think getting a good education and career will put them above attractive girls who lack that.
Indian women would say "I have virginity and a good career" - them and MENA women have the highest rates of adult virginity in the West, but MENA women have higher SMV. BY FAR.
yes, after I have fun in my youth I will most likely marry a MENA girl. I would never do the same with an Indian girl, I'm just not attracted to their phenotype long term.
And how attractive were the guys?
Normies.
not all are like that.
Yeah but they just weren't attracted to the common black phenotypes too.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Also women are traditionally supposed to be lighter than the man
Never thought of this but yea, Looks so weird if the girl is darker than the guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Xangsane
Never thought of this but yea, Looks so weird if the girl is darker than the guy
Thoughts on this coupling? (GF is a little darker than this pic)

I think they like to cope because it's a part of their culture but they don't have looks.
Who would you say has looks?
They want to appeal to tall, attractive guys with good jobs and they think getting a good education and career will put them above attractive girls who lack that.
Those are the guys these "highly educated" women want, and a lot of Indian women say they're in STEM and are virgins and are thus more valuable to these men than white, Latina, mixed, northeast Asian and MENA women who have far higher SMV than them.
yes, after I have fun in my youth I will most likely marry a MENA girl.
Do you think getting married at 25-26 is too young?
I would never do the same with an Indian girl, I'm just not attracted to their phenotype long term.
I'm not attracted to Indian phenotypes either
Not surprised, why do they stoop this low and not go for HTNs

Thoughts on this coupling? (GF is a little darker than this pic)
What the fuck is this? This is some random gay ai photo
Im talking about couples IRL

• +1
What the fuck is this? This is some random gay ai photo
Im talking about couples IRL
no, it's me and my GF with an anime filter to avoid doxxing

To those of you don't know @Xangsane family story, this is what he disclosed about his family :

Arab Dad : Drove Taxi for sometime and married a coalburning white whore

Mom: A Coalburning white whore , who got gangbanged by Two Jamaicans and had five abortions.

Sister: A whore for white meat, who lost her virginity at age 15 to a white nordic Chad

Imaginary Negro Wife: Was hit on lots of times by Niggers, watches Black Guys fucking White Women porn on the regular and tells this to his future husband.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and PrinceofDarkness
To those of you don't know @Xangsane family story, this is what he disclosed about his family :

Arab Dad : Drove Taxi for sometime and married a coalburning white whore

Mom: A Coalburning white whore , who got gangbanged by Two Jamaicans and had five abortions.

Sister: A whore for white meat, who lost her virginity at age 15 to a white nordic Chad

Imaginary Negro Wife: Was hit on lots of times by Niggers, watches Black Guys fucking White Women porn on the regular and tells this to his future husband.
Stop being mean and exaggerating things

Stop being mean and exaggerating things
Nothing i said is false. You should have thought that before disclosing those facts.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Would you say I qualify as dark and handsome (I'm not tall)?
Sure, you have the typical dark or tanned colouring and hair

Why do they think white is out of their league? I've never seen other ethnicities of women that were so MENA-hungry and white-passing/adjacent-hungry.
They're seen as "too pure" and dark ethnics/curries [correctly] assume that they won't ever go for them, which probably comes from previous experience of trying to snag one themselves.

"tee hee we're both Muslim"
"tee hee we're both brown and Muslim"
Jfl talk about pathetic

Tbf though, ngl I've also seen curry/dark ethnic men try to pull this same shit with the same type [usually ethnic adjacent as you say and/or muslim women], so it's not a behaviour exclusive to just their women.

I've seen literal dogs barking and begging for attention that have had more dignity than this tbh.

Why would you say that resonates with your view?
Your gf and mother's views respectively as your sister's is similar enough to your gf's tbh, but her's [your sister's take] mostly just centers around her talking about her own preferences and insecurities in regard to finding a partner or potentially not being able to.

Like I said though I agree with pretty much everything they all said.

@TRUE_CEL @finaltryatlife

@chaddyboi66 prime example of half curry strictly preferring white women even over mixed women. Many such cases

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
You're chad/chadlite face so no shit they like you

• Love it
I've never heard of sea women liking mena men
They only like east Asians and whites
Along with sea ofc
Maybe it's just because you're attractive

• +1
Everyone wants white
they go after med passing levantine, iraqi and north african guys.. hell even white girls go after them

• +1
they go after med passing levantine, iraqi and north african guys.. hell even white girls go after them
Tbh my girlfriend did that and she complained they didn't want anything serious with her only to be seen with white women. She's mulatta and muslim

Tbh my girlfriend did that and she complained they didn't want anything serious with her only to be seen with white women. She's mulatta
yes arab men are obsessed with white girls

I've never heard of sea women liking mena men
Along with sea ofc
Maybe it's just because you're attractive
They like white passing mena

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
yes arab men are obsessed with white girls
My mulatta gf said this all the time and said "they're muslim why do they even want these girls and settle for MENA women when they're old and worn out"

She then said "if she didn't cross paths with me she'd die a 90 year old virgin" but I love her a lot

• JFL
Reactions: marauder
They like white passing mena

They probably like them because they're white passing
Not because they're mena

Normally they don't really like Arabs here in Thailand for some reason
They also dislike indians

They have a bad reputation here

• +1
Along with sea ofc
LOL wtf is this is next level cope, asian girls are the #1 ethnicity of girls which is known for emasculating their men and the race of girls which dates out the most. 40% of women said they wouldn't date an asian guy. Stop with the cope bruh

Not because they're mena

Yep, that's what I'm saying. Asians go after exclusively the very white passing ones

LOL wtf is this is next level cope, asian girls are the #1 ethnicity of girls which is known for emasculating their men and the race of girls which dates out the most. 40% of women said they wouldn't date an asian guy. Stop with the cope bruh
Yep, that's what I'm saying. Asians go after exclusively the very white passing ones
Tbh I like northeast Asians but not southeast Asians. Sad thing about them is that northeast Asians are often cold and don't like integrating

Not because they're mena

us arab men don't want your 2 PSL noodle whores half of them are ladyboys anyways

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Outside of southeast Asia

Obviously in sea they date sea men

And most of the ones that are with whites are low class girls

• +1
Not because they're mena

even andrew tate said when he went to thailand he didn't fuck a single thai girl cuz they're all 2s and 3s :lul: :lul: :lul:

us arab men don't want your 2 PSL noodle whores half of them are ladyboys anyways
Not half
Lol
You think they're ugly because the ugly ones are with foreigners
So those are the ones you see

• +1
I'm half arab and I like squishy squishy northeast Asian women
Tbh I like northeast Asians but not southeast Asians. Sad thing about them is that northeast Asians are often cold and don't like integrating
I would ltr and marry if they were willing to integrate and convert

Not half
Lol
I'm just kidding lol alot of them are hot tbf

• +1
Not half
Lol
And he's referring to sea. Northeast Asian squishy mogs

• +1
even andrew tate said when he went to thailand he didn't fuck a single thai girl cuz they're all 2s and 3s :lul: :lul: :lul:
If you hangout in red light districts in Bangkok they're all ugly
Go to any uni campus and you'll find the foggers