Why are curry and SEA women obsessed with MENA men?

I'm half arab and I like squishy squishy northeast Asian women

I would ltr and marry if they were willing to integrate and convert
some of them are cute but white/northern middle eastern girls are on top

• +1
Reactions: Methhead
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
And he's referring to sea. Northeast Asian squishy mogs
Bro
A large percentage of Thai people have Chinese ancestry and are very nea passing
Very attractive

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
some of them are cute but white/northern middle eastern girls are on top
Not surprised.

Chinese japanese Korean etc are. Not into Thai, Vietnamese, malay, etc
You've only seen the ugly ones online
You should come here

• +1
Bro
A large percentage of Thai people have Chinese ancestry and are very nea passing
Very attractive
bro i have a question and i'm genuinly not trying to be rude here. but how do you cope/deal with knowing the way asian women treat and view asian men and how they're dating out? and knowing that your female family members think this way? My condolences bro it must be tough

bro i have a question and i'm genuinly not trying to be rude here. but how do you cope/deal with knowing the way asian women treat and view asian men and how they're dating out? and knowing that your female family members think this way? My condolences bro it must be tough
What do you think of darker MENA women?

I assume you are into white and off white.
yes, that is correct and i feel like this is the universal preference of vast majority of men middle eastern or not

Most women don't think this way tho
They want to date Thai guys

As long as they look like a kpop star(which I don't)

• +1
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

They still look sea. I like squishy
Brutal
I don't really look east Asian tho

So it's over for me I guess

• +1
yes, that is correct and i feel like this is the universal preference of vast majority of men middle eastern or not
Would you say I'm odd that I'm not into white women?

Would you date a latina or HAPA (and both look the same) +

Not surprised.

@howtallareyou

• +1
Yeah
Hapas mog
Brown and black men tend to be put off by hapa foids because they're half asian. If they said they're latina they'd jump on them.

• +1
  • +1
Brown and black men tend to be put off by hapa foids because they're half asian. If they said they're latina they'd jump on them.
Bro Asians mog

• +1

• Mum: "these men don't want their genes dirtied up, so why are these women entitled to these white looking men. It doesn't work like that, it's about connection and similarities. These women look too different and they're essentially downgrading. Also women are traditionally supposed to be lighter than the man, but you two suit each other very well and are a perfect match"
Behold, the mind of a BBC obsessed white women under control of the Jew

Fascinating 🧐
  • GF: they're culturally not the same, they should seek their own kind but they don't want them. She's seen a lot of these, "frankly unattractive" women clamouring over especially Turkish and Lebanese men especially and saying "tee hee we're Muslim". She has been on first dates with such men (and she dumped them after 1 date) because they weren't interested in her long term (only to be seen with blonde white women). She says these men has so many ethnic women chasing them down so they have position power over these women and go after primarily white or white passing women even if the men aren't that good looking.
  • Sister: noted pretty much the same thing, but she didn't word it as bluntly as my GF. She just said "Muslim women seeking other Muslim women but at the end of the day people go back to people they look like". My sister has a strong preference for white passing ethnic men but she says she is a little frightened they'd go for white-white women when they're youthful rather than women like her until they're "old and worn out" because of this position power (she's white passing and looks like an ashkenazi Jew).
So is London like California where most white women are chasing black, brown and sandskins?

All I know is London is 20% white or something

Chinese japanese Korean etc are. Not into Thai, Vietnamese, malay, etc
Kinh women would spit on your sandnigger subhuman monkey face
Youre a little autistic sandnigger mutt bug that I would squash to death you worthless insectoid

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Xangsane
Kinh women would spit on your sandnigger subhuman monkey face
Youre a little autistic sandnigger mutt bug that I would squash to death you worthless insectoid

Built for big Kinh cock

Plus Kinhs are the master race of east asians, even tho we dont want to associate with these chinks gooks bc they only drag us down

Kinhs>>>>>east asian chinks>>>>>>>>>>SEAmonkeys

Keep disrespecting Kinhs again and I'll stomp on your peanut skull

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake