Why are everyone obsessed with blonde girls these days

D

Deleted member 30593

Manlet
DISCLAIMER: This is not a racist post just just neutral curiousity

Before the internet and people traveled all the time ethnics only dated ethnics and people only dated local girls with similar coloring and pheno today everyone are obsessed with aryan blonde girls literally all the way from curries to black people on the internet they get simped over all the time which gives them a larger ego and they get higher standards. How does this make sense evelutionary? It haven't always been natural for humans to travel all the time and meet all kinds of ethnicities. So it doesn't make sense that guys from africa and india want girls from America and scandinavia. If god exists why would he make one group of people more loved than others? Also this is a pattern I've seen when ethnic guys like blonde girls they're usually ugly and couldn't even get girls from their own ethnicity. The few outliers is when tyrones date these girls but then usually the girl makes the first move with the Tyrone and why girls like bbc is another story. My point is that gl ethnics usually date girls thst look like them like htn-chadlite arabs date htb-stacylite arab. Meanwhile ltn subhuman arab simp over blonde white girls. Does this have something with self hate to do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, SEPRAY, Chadeep and 4 others
I like girls with pink or blue hair

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, wishIwasSalludon, Trilogy and 1 other person
Two words: The Media. I watched anime when I grew up, now I am attracted to primarily anime stacies

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Jamaldickjavontus and LampPostPrime
I've always loved blonde girls ever since I saw one in elementary school and she rejected me. :ogre:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and LampPostPrime
Cause most women are attractive

It's been like that since civilization appeared, men prefer them blonde in general. No need to make up weird theories

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32410, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Banderacell, Deleted member 27987 and 7 others
It's been like that since civilization appeared, men prefer them blonde in general. No need to make up weird theories
keep coping subhuman

blondies were prositute for big dick romans and molosians

Why? Blonde is only the minority and most guys never knew they existed 1000 years ago

Im not really, I like brown hair the most. Even black. Im not ethnic either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and hopecel

Before the internet and people traveled all the time ethnics only dated ethnics and people only dated local girls with similar coloring and pheno today everyone are obsessed with aryan blonde girls literally all the way from curries to black people on the internet they get simped over all the time which gives them a larger ego and they get higher standards. How does this make sense evelutionary? It haven't always been natural for humans to travel all the time and meet all kinds of ethnicities. So it doesn't make sense that guys from africa and india want girls from America and scandinavia. If god exists why would he make one group of people more loved than others? Also this is a pattern I've seen when ethnic guys like blonde girls they're usually ugly and couldn't even get girls from their own ethnicity. The few outliers is when tyrones date these girls but then usually the girl makes the first move with the Tyrone and why girls like bbc is another story. My point is that gl ethnics usually date girls thst look like them like htn-chadlite arabs date htb-stacylite arab. Meanwhile ltn subhuman arab simp over blonde white girls. Does this have something with self hate to do?
also interesting point. High value ethnic men value their own race and select beautiful women from their own race, meanwhile low value shitskins hate themselves and want to wash themselves "clean".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, 1uft and Deleted member 27987
also interesting point. High value ethnic men value their own race and select beautiful women from their own race, meanwhile low value shitskins hate themselves and want to wash themselves "clean".
Yes this is also common in dating shows chad ethincs get with stacy ethnics

Im not really, I like brown hair the most. Even black. Im not ethnic either.
White guys with light features tend to like dark features on women and vice versa, strange how that is.
They look more like top 1% asians ehich are usually partly white
None of them look particularly Asian to me, well, only a few

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 27987 and Shekel
As an ethnic who ascended I still don’t want my son to be ethnic

Im a blonde mexican jewish and i got a twin sister and all the ethnics and white simp for her, she rejects them but is weird

Why is that would you not date an ethnic stacy?
I would, I still think they are very attractive, but my son should pass as white so as to not be discriminated against
I either like girls with dark hair or girls with light hair, both with light eyes and pale skin
And I have this coloring

• +1
Reactions: Shekel and Jhon Smith
You are wrong my friend, white was/ has and is always been a symbol of beauty even before the media and the internet blondes and whites were always considered the best and the most beautiful people by muslims blacks and romans

blonde girls look normal not my type in photos and hot and striking irl, this is the way i feel it's kinda odd

didn't read but badg96 said: i not need god. god is subhuman i need help from chads

• Love it
brainwashing. normally most people find girls of their race the most attractive

• Hmm...
didn't read but badg96 said: i not need god. god is subhuman i need help from chads
Yes listen to lord badg
You are wrong my friend, white was/ has and is always been a symbol of beauty even before the media and the internet blondes and whites were always considered the best and the most beautiful people by muslims blacks and romans
Must be sad to be an ethnic that likes whites

blonde girls look normal not my type in photos and hot and striking irl, this is the way i feel it's kinda odd
Ok kind of weird

So society is the reason👍
yeah. The media being an extension of society and culture also led me to develop my preferences, and prolly true for most guys as well

If you're not ethnic you will never understand what it means to get a blonde or pale brunette.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
yeah. The media being an extension of society and culture also led me to develop my preferences, and prolly true for most guys as well
Yeah this is bad the media is increasing both guys and girls standards which will lead to a decrease is population and there will be way less ethnics the next within the next 2 generations

Yet albinos get bullied to death in brown countries 🤔

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
You do realize that blonde hair and blue eyes were a sexually selected trait right. As ancient humans specifically chose to fuck blonde hair blue eyed people cause they found them to be attractive

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and SidharthTheSlayer
You do realize that blonde hair and blue eyes were a sexually selected trait right. As ancient humans specifically chose to fuck blonde hair blue eyed people cause they found them to be attractive
It's illogical coloruing and phenotype should be subjective and the facial features and bone structure should be objective

Almost as if albinism is a disease and looks unhealthy
And looks unhealthy because…? They don’t look any different coloring wise than nerdics from the caves of Scandinavia

albino-clan.png

It's illogical coloruing and phenotype should be subjective and the facial features and bone structure should be objective
Pheno coloring is quite literally NOT objective. Pheno coloring matters as much as facial structure. Curries have been lightskin worshipping for thousands of years by now. The ideal standards of beauty, are a reflection of worshipping those who have been in power over a population of people. Curries have been lightskin chadpreet/stacypreet worshipping for thousands of years, because the ancient aryans who ruled over ancient curry society, were lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets. modern day euro white worshipping (AKA worshipping blonde hair blue eyes) comes from colonial times when white Europeans ruled over ethnics. Every brown culture in the world worships either European aesthetics or they worship the best looking lightskin people of their own race.

Pheno coloring is quite literally NOT objective. Pheno coloring matters as much as facial structure. Curries have been lightskin worshipping for thousands of years by now. The ideal standards of beauty, are a reflection of worshipping those who have been in power over a population of people. Curries have been lightskin chadpreet/stacypreet worshipping for thousands of years, because the ancient aryans who ruled over ancient curry society, were lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets. modern day euro white worshipping (AKA worshipping blonde hair blue eyes) comes from colonial times when white Europeans ruled over ethnics. Every brown culture in the world worships either European aesthetics or they worship the best looking lightskin people of their own race.
Yeah tbh it's an ugly trait by both girls and guys to worship a phenotype. I've never ever seen a racist chad ever and most chads can go from dating a lightskin stacy one day to a blonde stacy the next day to a brunette after that only incels and ugly women want one ceirtan coloring only which tends to be blonde blue eyes

Indians

• +1
I honestly prefer redheads. They are like the shiny pokemon version of blondes. Blue eyes, freckles, and pale white skin are the best combo for me.

//SubSigma

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
pink pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
They look more like top 1% asians ehich are usually partly white
Even if Asian foids are „White“ they usually have microcephaly. Most Anime characters have blue or green eyes, blonde, red or brown hair, big eyes, pointed nose, round skull and not panfaced. Keep coping

White guys with light features tend to like dark features on women and vice versa, strange how that is.

None of them look particularly Asian to me, well, only a few
Anime is the compensation of the lack of Asian beauty. Big boobs, nice ass, big coloured eyes, everything that most Asian foids dont have. They get en masse skull reshaping surgeries to look more human. The only thing which saves them is paleness, even curries have better skulls and look more humanoid

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Anime is the compensation of the lack of Asian beauty. Big boobs, nice ass, big coloured eyes, everything that most Asian foids dont have. They get en masse skull reshaping surgeries to look more human. The only thing which saves them is paleness, even curries have better skulls and look more humanoid
Yep, never understood why rices cope and say anime and video game characters look Asian. They are white Europeans. End of story. And us curries do mog ricecels by a significant amount, tired of them pretending they are better than us because of the media.

Just look at these completely random black Dravidians. You will never find these features in Asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Yep, never understood why rices cope and say anime and video game characters look Asian. They are white Europeans. End of story. And us curries do mog ricecels by a significant amount, tired of them pretending they are better than us because of the media.

View attachment 2411485
Just look at these completely random black Dravidians. You will never find these features in Asians
It‘s mostly deformed White incels which see a chance of banging a panfaced gook, that‘s why they pretend Gooks look human or are stacy or gl. Most of them look subhuman. Most get surgeries even Kpop Idols all are modified to look more White passing. Forehead augmentation, eyelid surgery, nose bridge surgery, Glutathione shots and dying hair. Look at Northern Korea, that‘s how Koreans are supposed to look jfl. It‘s because people despise dark colour, there is Ethnic taxx. Most Turks larp as Itakians and Greeks in Germany, because Turks are the most hated there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and SidharthTheSlayer
Most get surgeries even Kpop Idols all are modified to look more White passing. Forehead augmentation, eyelid surgery, nose bridge surgery, Glutathione shots and dying hair. Look at Northern Korea, that‘s how Koreans are supposed to look jfl.
Yeah I mean in Korea they literally gift their children plastic surgeries upon turning 18. Almost nobody truly GL from there is surgically unaltered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 27987