Why are females so against you growing a full beard?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
Despite it being an objective looksmax for recessed cels? Like pic related

Beardpill
I got into an argument with my aunt because she started to get annoying with her constant complaining

Are they subconsciously aware that we are cheating our genetics? They say "muh you look older" but it looks like something else, like they are fucking paranoid or mad about the existence itself of beards lmao :feelshah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel, thereallegend and Deleted member 15827
Despite it being an objective looksmax for recessed cels? Like pic related

View attachment 1671045I got into an argumente with my aunt because she started to get annoying with her constant complaining

Are they subconsciously aware that we are cheating our genetics? They say "muh you look older" but it looks like something else, like they are fucking paranoid or mad about the existence itself of beards lmao :feelshah:
I don't give a fuck what any woman says about my looks tbh, But i don't like beards i feel disgusting with them and there's more bacteria in them. Clean shaven mogs to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Some girls prefer guys with beards, while some don't. My gf prefers shaved guys, and I am a guy that can't grow facial hair, so it's a win for me (maxxing on my jawline fuck though).

What I want to say, some girl will like you for your beard, do not chase those that don't like it. Most girls actually (from experience) like bearded guys.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, angloidcel, thereallegend and 1 other person
Because women hate being cheated on when it comes to genetics, if you have a recessed jaw and chin you can easily hide it with facial hair and women hate that

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel and TUSSELEIF
because then they can't tell if you're subhuman or not and are left wondering

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
Beards look really good if you have a big frame, but if you are skinny you look like drug addict indigent

Beards look really good if you have a big frame, but if you are skinny you look like drug addict indigent
Still, anything is better than showing your recession to the world

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I think its a generational difference, older people seem to look down on beards while women in their 20s seem to like it a lot more since its a modern trend, but while I do think full beards usually improve an average guy looks its definetely true that it makes you look older which is not a good thing.

I trimmed my down today, worst mistake of my life:feelsbadman:

it looks kinda unclean but it still looks better than revealing your weak mandible:Comfy: