Why Are German Girls So Fucking Hot?

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
@buflek @German_Incel69 I can't understand why people like east asian foids, they look like young little boys its gay and fucking nasty, their eyes are weird as fuck. On the other hand german girls are blonde blue eyed, tall and have doomer/goth/emo personality. 6'0 german goth girl mogs 5'1 asian chink anime girl

The fact that so many anime girl characters have blue eyes shows the european phenotype is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, geenk worg, German_Incel69 and 7 others
Also why do incels still try date/slay foids in america they are low quality garbage in all aspects

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and nathan
The foid in this video looks hot imo

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
imo any foid mogs asian foids

im just not attracted to people with downsyndrome

• +1
Reactions: mogre, geenk worg and likenesss
imo any foid mogs asian foids

im just not attracted to people with downsyndrome
but what im saying is english/french/russian foids dont give the same vibe they are kinda lame (ironic cause germans are known for having no humour and poker faces)

@buflek @German_Incel69 I can't understand why people like east asian foids, they look like young little boys its gay and fucking nasty, their eyes are weird as fuck. On the other hand german girls are blonde blue eyed, tall and have doomer/goth/emo personality. 6'0 german goth girl mogs 5'1 asian chink anime girl

The fact that so many anime girl characters have blue eyes shows the european phenotype is ideal
German especially European genetics are superior. The bone structure and genetic hight is just insane.
From my experience i can say that german girls are Nr 1 with Swedish girls but migrant genetics made it difficult to find them 6,0 foot german girls and if they got some shity immigrant bf.

You watch too much cartoons.

This is gonna sound super edgy, but German especially European genetics are superior. The bone structure and genetic hight is just insane.
From my experience i can say that german girls are Nr 1 with Swedish girls but migrant genetics made it difficult to find them 6,0 foot german girls and if they got some shity immigrant bf.
im the shitty immigrant bf im polish

tho im not shitty im htn

• +1
Reactions: German_Incel69
German especially European genetics are superior. The bone structure and genetic hight is just insane.
also first german that doesnt hate his rate, buflek fucking hates his race for some reason he said hed cuck to niggers with his gf

You know a 6 foot girl is like a 6’10 man right?

also first german that doesnt hate his rate, buflek fucking hates his race for some reason he said hed cuck to niggers with his gf
Nah german master race all the way

Nah i am Talking about turks with inferior genetics
oh yeah absolutely, they all have this weird same look, small ipd, unfortunately they fall for their "niceness"

for some reason germans are obsessed with height always asking "wie gross bist du" more than americans its kinda weird sounds like shitskin cope

a 6 foot girl is like a 6'4 man, statistically speaking.
You’re right. What’s the explanation for why German girls have “doomer/goth/emo” personalities?

oh yeah absolutely, they all have this weird same look, small ipd, unfortunately they fall for their "niceness"

for some reason germans are obsessed with height always asking "wie gross bist du" more than americans its kinda weird sounds like shitskin cope
IMG 7971
Yeah turks look like their parents are fucking brother sister. But it’s crazy how much german women are obsessed with hight i think it’s because most people are ltn in
Germany and the only thing that can make a man more attractive is his height

You’re right. What’s the explanation for why German girls have “doomer/goth/emo” personalities?
germans have a technical way of talking, they are memed for having no humour and a poker still face,

it also depends where you are talking about, more likely to be found in berlin cause its just a fucked up city in general

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
View attachment 3001874Yeah turks look like their parents are fucking brother sister. But it’s crazy how much german women are obsessed with hight i think it’s because most people are ltn in
Germany and the only thing that can make a man more attractive is his height
yeah on instagram ive seen these reels where a guy and a girl stand back to back and ask each other questions, the girl always asks height, im 1.91m so i dont have to worry about shit but this height thing is such shitskin cope like you said there are alot of ltns, but the reason why is because a lot of inbred ugly broke shitskins live there

theres some truth to the idea that german women have relatively low standards though

yeah on instagram ive seen these reels where a guy and a girl stand back to back and ask each other questions, the girl always asks height, im 1.91m so i dont have to worry about shit but this height thing is such shitskin cope like you said there are alot of ltns, but the reason why is because a lot of inbred ugly broke shitskins live there

theres some truth to the idea that german women have relatively low standards though
not even polish people care this much about height its kinda dumb and cringe

Yea i can agree the immigration is getting bad you only see migrants and it’s a long time since i have seen a blue eyed 6,0 ft blonde german

Yea i can agree the immigration is getting bad you only see migrants and it’s a long time since i have seen a blue eyed 6,0 ft blonde german
those kind of girls (if skinny and under 25) are very high smv

• +1
Reactions: German_Incel69