Why are gyms filled with so many foids that do nothing but sit on their phone?

JefeM0g

JefeM0g

Bronze
It is impossible to do any lower body at my gym and it drives me insane.

Every single lower body machine is hogged by middle aged foids who juts sit on their phone and do one set accompanied by a 30 min Instagram scrolling session.
Its like they think sitting on the machine makes their muscles grow : I refuse people who spend their hard earned money for a gym membership are this retarded.
Then when you ask them how long they have left they look at you in such a passive aggressive manner , some people want to use the machines in the gym not sit on them all day .

Why do gyms let these people keep their memberships it drives me fucking insane.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RealNinja, humanoidsub7, blacksswordsman and 5 others

Every single lower body machine is hogged by middle aged foids who juts sit on their phone and do one set accompanied by a 30 min Instagram scrolling session.
Its like they think sitting on the machine makes their muscles grow : I refuse people who spend their hard earned money for a gym membership are this retarded.
Then when you ask them how long they have left they look at you in such a passive aggressive way , some people want to use the machines you subhuman.

Why do gyms let these people keep their memberships it drives me fucking insane.

View attachment 2314843

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and studymaxxer
i newver see this. there ujsually on btheir phne only during resting between sets,

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and studymaxxer
Ugly fat old foids are you all in the gym trying to build glutes 🤣

your gyms weird most girl i see are usually talking with their friend or partner in the gym

they are there to hunt chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Sens and Willmogulater

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
They go to the gym with an idea to impress chad (me) with thick asses in the future, but always end up looking chad's IG or some manicure shit in their phones, that's why i go to the gym latest in the evening

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They go to the gym with an idea to impress chad (me) with thick asses in the future, but always end up looking chad's IG or some manicure shit in their phones, that's why i go to the gym latest in the evening
what is your facial rating?

Then when you ask them how long they have left they look at you in such a passive aggressive manner , some people want to use the machines in the gym not sit on them all day .

View attachment 2314843
"tee HEE I want to grow my butt"

Most men are also lazy af

they do 5 reps then spend the next 10min posing in the mirror staring at their ass and taking pictures

ban women from gyms

If you're at a gym for some inane reason, it's better to diddle with your phone, at least you won't destroy your health by actually exercising.