Why are Indian people so gay?

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

Silver
Curry was watching me workout, I didn’t mind, then as I am about to leave, he comes up to me and compliments my body and frame, who wouldn’t? Anyway he continues on about him having puffy nipples, I tell him it’s normal during puberty and that he shouldn’t worry. He then lifts up his shirt and ask if I can touch?!??! I say nah bro, a doctor can do that tho, then walk out. No wonder they are always asking for dick ratings on here and shit

Tldr : Dot heads are not only stinky but gay as well. Very concerning.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1711391518.mov
    8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: 4ever
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Aero

Attachments

• IMG_4698.png
    IMG_4698.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
I’d rather be gay with a nigger than a curry

Well you look like a cocksucking sissy so he thought you guys could hook up

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Brootal gay dothead moment.

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
I have seen a group of Indian females today and wow I was shocked... I saw zero humans. i mean not even animals just insects. straight up grass hoppers and praying mantis in human size. and i am seeing more non humans every day since everywhere is taking A LOT of female immigrants from india

why do you think indian males have brahmacharya (12 years of complete celibacy). u think a white would have this challenge, a black, a arab, etc. no because their women are actually human. it is tough to go even 1month of celibacy with all the beautiful girls walking the streets.

but if you are indian then man must it be easy when every single female it feels like is NOT EVEN HUMAN. straight up disgusting shit

i get indian males completely. not even one millilitre of semen is worth 10,000 indian females. just stay celibate dude fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D