Why are indian words so funny ?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Bhencod, Betichod, Dalit, Brahmin

why they fuck is it so funny to call someone a bhencod IRL, I do it to random normies at work and people always laugh even tho its super autistic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, NerverBegan, <6PSLcel and 18 others

why they fuck is it so funny to call someone a bhencod IRL, I do it to random normies at work and people always laugh even tho its super autistic
because there pajeets

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, tombradylover, iam good boy and 9 others
Bhenchod is hilarious, especially when it's thrown around so casually when it literally means "sister-fucker." :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Ryldoo IS COPING, RecessedChinCel and 4 others

Have you heard the shitskins speak? They sound low key retarded

Bhenchod is hilarious, especially when it's thrown around so casually when it literally means "sister-fucker." :ROFLMAO:
Bro trust me, it elicits tons of laughs calling people Bhencods in arguements because the other person is stunned and its a silly sounding word:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Costcosuperstore, RecessedChinCel and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, i_love_roosters, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
I didn't even know we had a Twitter account. :forcedsmile:
Looksmax has an instagram page, master was telling me I look like shit with my lame attempt at facial hair and need to shave asap yesterday :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Master

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, murdah and Michael Myers
Looksmax has an instagram page, master was telling me I look like shit with my lame attempt at facial hair and need to shave asap yesterday :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Master
Screenshots? :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and Clavicular
Screenshots? :forcedsmile:
you cant index/search on IG Dms it was like 1000000 messages ago RIP, I ruined my instagram by accidentally leaking it here. I clicked on my Grandmothers instagram account a while ago and it said followed by Iblamecurries:feelswhy::feelswhy:

someone also replied to my godmothers comment on my page when she said "my handsome godson" and they quote replied and said "my PSL mogson"

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, iblamechico, tombradylover and 8 others
you cant index/search on IG Dms it was like 1000000 messages ago RIP, I ruined my instagram by accidentally leaking it here. I clicked on my Grandmothers instagram account a while ago and it said followed by Iblamecurries:feelswhy::feelswhy:

someone also replied to my godmothers comment on my page when she said "my handsome godson" and they quote replied and said "my PSL mogson"
Why the hell does your grandmother have an instagram account? :hnghn:

Why the hell does your grandmother have an instagram account? :hnghn:
I have 85 year old relatives with instagram/facebook, its the norm in america for oldcels to have it and shit post pictures of food and nature JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Michael Myers and murdah
its even funnier when its said by indian with an accent

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Michael Myers
I have 85 year old relatives with instagram/facebook, its the norm in america for oldcels to have it and shit post pictures of food and nature JFL
Let's hope they don't discover tiktok. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 3 others
Their accents are an insult to sound harmony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bhart

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
holy shit caged

The chosen ones will ban it soon:feelshah::feelshmm:

What state/city is this? So many pajeets. And how did that skinny,'cel score that HTB+ Latino at 3 min? He acted like a bad boy the more the guy acted high inhib.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated, human304 and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, iblamechico, Deprived and 2 others
Can some Indians here with curry accent please say these words with vocaroo and post

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Clavicular
Tohri mai no chodu chutmarike lund fakir
Thare tattoo nu pakode bana lena he aaj

• JFL
Reactions: Bajio
Curries are a jester/comedic race, just like asian are bug race, and blacks are a slave race.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular

Its the bhai genes

• Love it
Reactions: iam good boy
Curries are a jester/comedic race, just like asian are bug race, and blacks are a slave race.
Curries are main villain of the story we are just in our humiliating, tragic backstory

There is this Indian kid at school I called him Dalit he didn’t understand what I said

• JFL
There is this Indian kid at school I called him Dalit he didn’t understand what I said
Most genz kids dont know caste system like me

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigell
It means sisters pussie :forcedsmile:
It means sister fucker bahan means sister and chod means fuck together bahanchod shortened bhenchod or bhencod

bahinchodua (in bihari accent)

• JFL
Bad sense of humor

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿