Why are mtns getting approached at the gym where i mog all of them

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Deadass i be seeing even ltn scrawnies getting approached but i legit have a male model profile with a insane physique at 6 foot 2 , im not short either

IMG 7856

IMG 7911

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, MikeMew'sBitch, twojei and 8 others
we have the same problem bro, hoes think we are too attractive and dont even bother approaching us beacuse they think we already have gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, RichardSpencel, socialcel and 12 others
we have the same problem bro, hoes think we are too attractive and dont even bother approaching us beacuse they think we already have gf
Ye ion understand
Im tired of sending niggas my pictures to prove this shit , even ogs rate me a legit chad but when i say that girls dont want chad i get called a larper and people think im crazy

All they do is workout next to u or always in your vicinity, but i just seen the same girl approach some fag literally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, vermillioncorefan, Sprinkles and 1 other person
chad is incel in 2024. it's uberchad or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, socialcel, BeanletMogger and 8 others
Deadass i be seeing even ltn scrawnies getting approached but i legit have a male model profile with a insane physique at 6 foot 2 , im not short either

View attachment 2962525

View attachment 2962528
Obviously you're not attractive. You guys might have the look, but you ain't got the touch. Girls can always tell by the way you move and what you communicate with your eyes. And they can ALWAYS tell when you're thinking about yourself too much.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, poopoohead, Whatever and 2 others
Obviously you're not attractive. You guys might have the look, but you ain't got the touch. Girls can always tell by the way you move and what you communicate with your eyes. And they can ALWAYS tell when you're thinking about yourself too much.
JFL , just work on your motor movements theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, twojei, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Women's Game is passive and indirect lol.Trust me they see you but know that you are narcy asf so
to get your attention they will do things for example like talk to everyone else in the room except
you to make you scratch your head and vent on org.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, poopoohead, socialcel and 8 others
that high trust pill do collect tho :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Unironically might come off as intimidating.

Trustpilled

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, socialcel, twojei and 1 other person
How about you start approaching them and see what they say

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: socialcel, raleqtambrobret, Aero and 4 others
????? how
They could just b insecure , its too many possibilities to be scratching our heads tryna figure this shit out , its women afterall

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
ur trippin, i dress and act nt af no and im kinda nt, no fucking way
Foids will see 3 seconds of you walking and make a decision you have to be nt 95-100% of the time or else they’ll sneak you out

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, poopoohead and edodalic29
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and poopoohead
Women's Game is passive and indirect lol.Trust me they see you but know that you are narcy asf so
to get your attention they will do things for example like talk to everyone else in the room except
you to make you scratch your head and vent on org.
What kind of backwards shit is that? Hmm some womens really can be retarded, I see that now

Same. There’s a 5’5 dark skinned Ltn that rizzes all the foids in the gym they’re always giggling in his presence and asking for form advice with exercises

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Just create an account on a dating app and slay or approach a girl you are most likely to not get rejected like me, I stopped approaching girls from the gym because I was getting rejected.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
JFL , just work on your motor movements theory
It's true. They eyes convey so much about your inner thoughts/nature, and women are wired to be way more adept at picking up on it than men.

Think about it. For most of human history when a woman got married to a man she effectively put her life entirely in his hands.

Are you anxious and upset that nobody is talking to you? If so then you can be sure as hell every girl can tell just by looking at you for less than half a second.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Whatever and edodalic29
The whole point of being Chad is not having to approach
Well as you can see so called chad isnt being approached is he? Its not the womans job to approach, her job is to submit to your attempt.

To get approached for real you need Status and Money, but even then hq girls wont.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yliaster and not__cel
????? how

I have seen pics of OP before and even as a guy I would probably not approach him irl because he
seems arrogant and full of himself not saying this in a negative way because it can actually be a good
thing sometimes
but women's emotions translate differently than ours like I was saying earlier.In their
Minds they see a guy like OP as too intimidating to approach in a direct way so they will then go about it
in a passive indirect way to confuse him like he is venting right now on org wondering why he isn't being
approached
to try and bruise his ego.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, RichardSpencel, socialcel and 3 others
Maybe he's a chad with autism
People say my face dosent match my brain JFL but i have almost lundegren tier IQ , was tested all throughout my adolescences . Ive been around people and had friend groups, but was at the time i was somewhat still subhuman

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
ur trippin, i dress and act nt af no and im kinda nt, no fucking way
NT doesn't mean attractive. It just means you're not a typical weirdo. And being a typical weirdo can even be attractive, depending on how said person feels about being seen that way.

The problem with being NT, and thinking it's equals sexual attraction, is that it does not in any way negate being BORING. Being NT means you don't rock the boat with your style or mannerisms, and that you aren't anxious in your social interactions. And that alone without anything more is extremely boring.

I have seen pics of OP before and even as a guy I would probably not approach him irl because he
seems arrogant and full of himself not saying this in a negative way because it can actually be a good
thing sometimes
but women's emotions translate differently than ours like I was saying earlier.In their
Minds they see a guy like OP as too intimidating to approach in a direct way so they will then go about it
in a passive indirect way to confuse him like he is venting right now on org wondering why he isn't being
approached
to try and bruise his ego.
So they're doing it in an attempt to make OP Jealous? I'd say by doing this, puts the ball in OP's court and gives him the greenlight to rape them next time he sees those same foids

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
time to warrior grind

Maybe because you stink

Ngl i'm angry that you're not getting approached since you're good-looking. Maybe you're too unnoticeable or scary-looking for foids.

Just approach the girls you like, you aren't going to look this good forever

Same reason most normie men wont approach stacy/lite in a club setting but will try to fuck MTBs and even LTBs. If you are too good looking most sluts wont even bother as they will just assume you wont like them and it will crush their ego so they would rather approach some oofy doofies who will be happy she talked to them

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, whitepilledchad and TUSSELEIF
You mog hard. Only explanation could be that you’re too intimidating or you have a withdrawn personality or what @MikeMew'sBitch said

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, poopoohead and edodalic29
Yes; I see the same thing. The answer is bitches just hate you for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29