Why are OGREcels often cursed with small penis?

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Im a disgusting ogre with natural acromegaly, I have large hands and wrists and wide clavicles and large natural muscle and strength. my face is very ugly because of this, but this is natural, what I cant understand is why do I have such a small penis? When i look in the mirror it is comical how small is it, why am I cursed like this? I really just cant have anything at all. Im a big hairy oversized joke with a small penis and ugly face. I should really kill myself like im one of the few humans alive who should really objectively kill themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet, Deleted member 16369, Growth Plate and 2 others
thats probably why im treated like a joke faggot dog by all my smaller friends, they can tell my penis is small somehow and they know they have power over me at all times because of this. they can ignore me and ridicule me whenever they want. like a dog left in a cage to bark.

there is no greater curse than a small penis.

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Is your penis actually small or is it just small compared to your body? There's very little relation between body and penis dice.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and the BULL
use dht gel

Is your penis actually small or is it just small compared to your body? There's very little relation between body and penis dice.
its not micro sized but it is quite small. its especially because its so skinny what makes it so small, the overall volume is miniscule. it definitely would not satisfy a woman and any man who sees it would verbally rape me for the rest of my life

use dht gel
is this real? does it work?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Too much growth hormone needs more androgens aswell, which means if you produce too much HGH your T levels might go down alot. Which can cause small pp and low libido effects

• Woah
Reactions: Salieri
Too much growth hormone needs more androgens aswell, which means if you produce too much HGH your T levels might go down alot. Which can cause small pp and low libido effects
this makes lots of sense actually

what is also strange tho is that i am not very tall, only 6'1, despite having other features of someone much taller, i wonder why is this? because with lots of growth hormone i imagine i should also be very tall...

idk the circumference but it is only around 6-6.5 (average for white person) but also very skinny which matters a lot and this is only when very hard, so normally it is very small. and also compared to my legs it looks completely tiny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and ShowerMaxxing