Why are Paradox games so addicting

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Ah brutal tbh, 4 hours just went instantly, playing as Naples in EU4 fuarkk so much dopamine ngl, fuck these games they are legit going to ruin my relationship with my girlfriend cause i ignore her for a game jflll

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lasko123, EasternRightWinger15 and 4 others
i am playing ckiii with your grilfriend as we speak

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Kristin, AbuSAF and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1476
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, N1c, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Hearts of Iron was good.

Ah brutal tbh, 4 hours just went instantly, playing as Naples in EU4 fuarkk so much dopamine ngl, fuck these games they are legit going to ruin my relationship with my girlfriend cause i ignore her for a game jflll
I keep cheating whenever I play a paradox game and get screwed by the ai tbh

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They are addictive asf ngl, you should try to avoid them at all cost, their complexity is too fun
My friend came to visit me after a few months we didn't meet and I was playing hoi4, I was just focusing on the game and
threw him out of my house to keep playing

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and TsarTsar444
Total war remastered mogs

They are addictive asf ngl, you should try to avoid them at all cost, their complexity is too fun
My friend came to visit me after a few months and I was playing hoi4, I was just focusing on the game and
threw him out of my house to keep playing
Holy shit this is so true, if normal good single player games are seratonin and lsd, paradox games are PURE METH and dopamine
their complexity is too fun
Yeah this is very true, you are always spiked with dopamine when playing a paradox games, i shit you not it feels like im on amphetamines while playing, you are always on the edge especially if you play a smaller nation, you completely forget about anything else. These games are actually detrimental to your real life tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jagged0 and Deleted member 7901
Holy shit this is so true, if normal good single player games are seratonin and lsd, paradox games are PURE METH and dopamine

Yeah this is very true, you are always spiked with dopamine when playing a paradox games, i shit you not it feels like im on amphetamines while playing, you are always on the edge especially if you play a smaller nation, you completely forget about anything else. These games are actually detrimental to your real life tbh
and after you are done with mastering singleplayer, now you can go to multiplayer, which is even more complex and hard, with a totally different meta to play with, and where everyone else is probably better then you if you are new, losing in MP is one of the worst feelings, but winning, is totally amazing, there is nothing like playing 2k hours just to be one of the best players in MP

• Love it
I find myself getting incredibly bored of Paradox games nowadays. I have 3k hrs on EU4 iirc.

I could never get into eu4 or vic2 after ck series it’s so complex to me lol

honestly i dont know
i can easily lose my entire day in ck2
addicting af

I keep cheating whenever I play a paradox game and get screwed by the ai tbh
I always cheated because I'm not aspie enough to enjoy the micromanaging tbh, I just loved the roleplay

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and Jagged0
never finished a game properly, + all games other than ck2 /3suck kinda cuz its hard to be immersed

Also, halfway through the games i stop and they take so long cuz theres so much time inbetween nothing happening

never finished a game properly, + all games other than ck2 /3suck kinda cuz its hard to be immersed

Also, halfway through the games i stop and they take so long cuz theres so much time inbetween nothing happening
Jfl its because you suck, you should be taking provinces all the time in eu4, no such thing in between, taking trade centers and important trade goods and seeing your money skyrocket is soo good

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Jfl its because you suck, you should be taking provinces all the time in eu4, no such thing in between, taking trade centers and important trade goods and seeing your money skyrocket is soo good
EU4 just gets boring, only time i play it now is for megacampaign

Wanna play multiplayer chad

Ignored ok @TsarTsar444

• JFL
just make chad in ck3 theory

Ignored ok @TsarTsar444
My game is cracked, i don't think multiplayer is possible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
My game is cracked, i don't think multiplayer is possible
Mine too I think its possible the latest game I payed for was skyrim in 2011

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
Mine too I think its possible the latest game I payed for was skyrim in 2011
9FB90B2D 32E5 47E0 8857 1480ABC6B897

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
@TsarTsar444 i think you emulate a lan

i'm addicted to counter strike, i play that game at least an average of 3 hours a day. it gives me insane dopamine rush especially when i beat those low IQ stupid Russians,