Why are people expected to go to college/ get well paying jobs?

How the fuck will you know if you've never majored in Physics? Solving thousands of uni Physics questions massively increases your problem solving and critical thinking skills.
I studied engineering. I guess it depends on the institution but for the vast majority of them I doubt there is much improvement. there is a reason people are incompetent as fuck and it's not necessarily that they're all stupid

It’s the goyim slave right of passage
Hahahahha

idk what to tell you, except let your knowledge work for you

people are irrational they think they can achieve a state of happiness through accumulation of meager wealth and resources. some of them are so delusional, they think they can become the next jeff bezos. the reality is, 90% of people who take the college to wage slave life path will waste the entirety of their youth working their fingers to the bone, being allowed to go on vacations and paid leaves for a few weeks per year and end up being some 80 year old geezer in a diaper when he's finally allowed to access his 401k and social security. everyone thinks they're the statistical outlier who is going to make it.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
people are irrational they think they can achieve a state of happiness through accumulation of meager wealth and resources. some of them are so delusional, they think they can become the next jeff bezos. the reality is, 90% of people who take the college to wage slave life path will waste the entirety of their youth working their fingers to the bone, being allowed to go on vacations and paid leaves for a few weeks per year and end up being some 80 year old geezer in a diaper when he's finally allowed to access his 401k and social security. everyone thinks they're the statistical outlier who is going to make it.
A lot of UKcels are often povertycels well into their 50s or 60s making barely above min wage and living paycheck to paycheck.

Everyone else does it so even they do it that's all. Also most people don't have any actual ability to provide value so atleast after like 4 years of university they can be a wagecuck

I'm finishing up my 3rd year of a stemcel degree and I fucking hate every second of it except for hanging out with friends. Constantly having to do assignments, reading shit i'm not interested in, it's stressful as fuck.
I honestly am thinking of just dropping out and getting some wagie job at a tech/game store. That way once I finish working I don't have to worry about anything else and then I can go to the gym, play vidya, go on walks in my free time etc. I don't want to make big money, I just wanna be comfy. But if I tell anyone that they instantly think i'm a lazy subhuman because I don't want to muhh grind 24/7
I absolutely see myself in that I'll be ok with 1500-2000k per month I just wanna chill and do my shit

Thiz iz why i remoteworkmaxxed

I opted out of soyciety... i juzt leave my home to buy groceriez, swimmax or to fuck tinder hoezz...

I spend my dayz working from home, I smoke weed while working and play guitar

Im able to fund all my copezz... I juzt opted out of soyciety
What do u work?