Why are people hating on this greycel?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and AcneScars
I command the attention in the room with my muh "PEARL WHITE SKIN".

@RODEBLUR - this guy thinks he is whiter than me as per the phenotype, what do you think?
Where is his pic

:feelsuhh:
"PEARL WHITE CHINESE SKIN COPER" who needs faceapp to be even presentable to people
I have your full dox are you sure you want to anger me?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I have your full dox are you sure you want to anger me?
Go ahead Chinese skin scum bag, do whatever you want. Let's see how you can troll me with below average IQ and lack of any common sense:feelsuhh:

Go ahead Chinese skin scum bag, do whatever you want. Let's see how you can troll me with below average IQ and lack of any common sense:feelsuhh:
Lol bro I don’t think you understand the significance of this. If I screenshot all the stuff you said here and send it to your family and school you‘ll get cancelled for life

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 14867 and sytyl
Lol bro I don’t think you understand the significance of this. If I screenshot all the stuff you said here and send it to your family and school you‘ll get cancelled for life
:lul::lul::lul:
"School"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:feelsuhh:
Tumblr mytkb8xFTq1s0my1wo1 250v

Attachments

• tumblr_mytkb8xFTq1s0my1wo1_250.gifv.gif
    tumblr_mytkb8xFTq1s0my1wo1_250.gifv.gif
    991.5 KB · Views: 0
everyone on this forum is like 15 tbh

had another guy say the same shit on my profile haven't been to one of them shits in years lmfao
Is this forum that underage?

I passed university already and that scum bag wants to rat me by giving me juvenile threats about "getting cancelled from school":lul::feelsuhh:

Legit, only a few Indians here have any sort of awareness or brains

I feel like many Indians on this site get giga mad when a fellow indian (or Paki) says he looks white.

He could be from Spain or Portugal for sure

Yeah because usually they're far from or it just comes off as pathetic loser type energy.

Not my fault you have the dimorphism of a 10 year old girl

I said cancelled from life not school. Users like @Nibba have already gotten their lives ruined because of what they said here, good luck getting a job when employer knows your post history here
:lul::lul:
I have seen your lower third, so stop trolling me for dimorphism.

And even I have your screenshot you unruly teenager scum bag, you have a way bigger chance of getting suspended, since you are in school:feelsuhh:

Imagine anyone taking this forum so seriously. You legit proved that you are an unaware kid!

Not my fault you have the dimorphism of a 10 year old girl

He has good dimorphism

Are u really asian

If u are u shouldn't talk about dimorphism Tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and Deleted member 14561
Is this forum that underage?

I passed university already and that scum bag wants to rat me by giving me juvenile threats about "getting cancelled from school":lul::feelsuhh:

Legit, only a few Indians here have any sort of awareness or brains
@Daw just turned 15
That guy with the ronaldo profile pic is rumored 14

@youngmaxxing was 13 or something i think
@Ethereal is 15
@Haven is also 15
Many more 15 year olds and an infinite supply of 16 year olds and up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
@sytyl problem?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
He’s a cuck I’m proud to be a descendant of robust aboriginal gigamoggers
Being curry is bad for smv

You should take any opportunity to be white passing you can get

Being curry is bad for smv

You should take any opportunity to be white passing you can get
Dont care I’m not gonna claim anything other than Indian

I don't know what you look like so i'm not sure if you could if you wanted to

@Daw just turned 15
That guy with the ronaldo profile pic is rumored 14

@youngmaxxing was 13 or something i think
@Ethereal is 15
@Haven is also 15
Many more 15 year olds and an infinite supply of 16 year olds and up
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • +1
I don't know what you look like so i'm not sure if you could if you wanted to
He looks like one of those standard pale Grey undertones Indians that look distinctively Indian from even a mile away. I don't have the pictures otherwise I would doxx him.

Brutal indeed these people are high school outcasts by day looksmax shitposters by night
Probably get caught posting aspie selfies from their classrooms and then suspended:lul:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
He looks like one of those standard pale Grey undertones Indians that look distinctively Indian from even a mile away. I don't have the pictures otherwise I would doxx him.
Damn

Probably get caught posting aspie selfies from their classrooms and then suspended:lul:
Student: ''Teacher can i go on the computer''

Teacher: ''Okay but you have to do something productive''

Student:

• +1
You cannot claim Indian cause of your complexion
You cannot claim white cause of your conplexion:lul:

Student: ''Teacher can i go on the computer''

Teacher: ''Okay but you have to do something productive''

Student:7
:lul::lul::lul:
Who is that guy?, I saw someone mention him in their thread

Legit it's cageworthy to see someone using looksmax on a monitor computer with enlarged font:lul:

He has good dimorphism

Are u really asian

If u are u shouldn't talk about dimorphism Tbh
:lul::lul:
Actually he just has those yellow undertones associated with East Asians, he looks Indian

alright how much did he pay you to make this thread

alright how much did he pay you to make this thread
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
He is not a poverty-ridden rat like you who would do this for 5 bucks. Heck you could literally clean a whole city's sewer for that amount:forcedsmile::lul:

I feel like many Indians on this site get giga mad when a fellow indian (or Paki) says he looks white.

He could be from Spain or Portugal for sure
i agree he doesnt look indian but its cringe how much he obsesses over skin color. curry or med hes still a bit below average due to eye area and body fat%. he thinks hes a htn or something just because he doesnt look indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
your tits
Get lost, you probably smoke like a chimney. Would puke after seeing your visceral fat you pot bellied detestable scum bag! -
Ikun6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
already showed pics to gigi and kjs and i would just bury you in the grown
Keep picking up half smoked cigarettes from the ground and smoking you pot bellied abomination. Legit despise unscrupulous lowlife scumbags like you who think they are superior without face reveal

Keep picking up half smoked cigarettes from the ground and smoking you pot bellied abomination. Legit despise unscrupulous lowlife scumbags like you who think they are superior without face reveal
youre just mad because youre ugly + gyno :sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: