Why are people on this forum so dumb

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
Why are people so dumb on this forum. I swear none of yall actually have a iq above 60 except for a couple of rare people. You guys are like dogs barking at each other, back and fourth for eternity. I hope every sing one of you low iq incel retards burn in hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, chawaje, Prince88 and 3 others
I not now what say you I very hygh iq.

i do Test and Test say 120

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 27447 and 5 others
who tf are you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 27447 and 3 others
great looksmaxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
I not now what say you I very hygh iq.

i do Test and Test say 120
online tests are crap

real iq test is
whats your job, education, how much money you made etc
if you have a well paying job after graduating some harvard or oxford, you are dumb as a rock slave to illuminati

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Iasacrko
online tests are crap

real iq test is
whats your job, education, how much money you made etc
if you have a well paying job after graduating some harvard or oxford, you are dumb as a rock slave to illuminati
I did. it irl but I agree it’s cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Why are people so dumb on this forum. I swear none of yall actually have a iq above 60 except for a couple of rare people. You guys are like dogs barking at each other, back and fourth for eternity. I hope every sing one of you low iq incel retards burn in hell
IQ Mogs.Me def, JFL.

Then why are you sitting here?

bad genetics come in a package.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Skry and Deleted member 24444
Fuck bro you are truly a fucking genius for pointing that out . My respects to you faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
most here are trolls or at least i hope so

Who asked
Hide Reaction GIF by flor

30baacada5d7e7ba5661103d19f9a00c
¿Quieres un poco de pan caliente?

just accept that south asians are genetically inferior. To make progress you have to stop coping with this "AkHaNd BhArAt InDiAnS UsEd To Be GrEaT BuT ThE BrItIsH RuInEd EvErYtHiNg" mentality

just accept that south asians are genetically inferior. To make progress you have to stop coping with this "AkHaNd BhArAt InDiAnS UsEd To Be GrEaT BuT ThE BrItIsH RuInEd EvErYtHiNg" mentality
wi never sadi that indians werent genetically inferior. I beleive that they are, also british famine isnt as big as effect on indian genes tahn inbreeding is. inbreeding ruined us. We woudve had the highest genetic diversty as weve been on the indain contient for 65,000 years and we come from iranians, africans, and central asains(chinks). But then low iq indain currys had to fuck it up because they have fetish for there cousins. Im so fucking glad my parents arent related.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back