Why are so many non Jews obsessed with yael shelbia?

Avillionre

Avillionre

Christpilled jew
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
552
Reputation
344
You guys definitely had been in the looksmaxxing community to see this glaze
I think she's very attractive and she's the phenotype I want but I don't go to sleep thinking about her and I don't really goon to her
Although I goon to bodycels instead but that doesn't matter.
I just think it's weird so many are obsessed
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-10-03-04-35-50-420_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-03-04-35-50-420_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-10-03-04-37-36-221_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-03-04-37-36-221_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-10-03-04-37-56-488_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-03-04-37-56-488_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

7nclave
Replies
1
Views
23
Pandaaa
P
jp212
Replies
31
Views
173
jp212
jp212
KB_maxxer
Replies
7
Views
289
jp212
jp212
Moggador
Replies
11
Views
86
Moggador
Moggador
Barto.mogg
Replies
10
Views
84
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top