WHY ARE SO MANY ORAL SURGEONS BLUEPILLED?! GAS THE KIKES

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank
Jfl I walk into this cuck’s office and tell him i’ve been experiencing jaw clicking and pain and this jew faggot goes “goy it’s just because of your wisdom teeth” literally suck my dick.

He told me I should get all 4 removed even though only my bottom ones are impacted. The memes write themselves.

These jews put on a big smile and feed you lies to get their payout from your insurance.

Jews paying jews brutal.

Didn’t even get any sort of scans done on my jaws.

How the fuck do you, as an oral surgeon, see somebody that looks like this walk into your office and think absolutely nothing of it?
AEE749BC 406A 4AF1 B096 47020D5E3B16

I even told this faggot I used to have an overbite and had camouflage orthodontics that pulled my upper jaw backwards and he goes “goy well it looks like you have a good bite”

No fucking shit if I was going to be a recessed subhuman after braces I better have proper fucking occlusion.

$200 consultation to get bluepilled by some kikes.

So be it I will get some more consults from orthocucks until I find one that is blackpilled.

:kys::kys:

@FailedNormieManlet
@Erik-Jón

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9670, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
Jfl I walk into this cuck’s office and tell him i’ve been experiencing jaw clicking and pain and this jew faggot goes “goy it’s just because of your wisdom teeth” literally suck my dick.

He told me I should get all 4 removed even though only my bottom ones are impacted. The memes write themselves.

These jews put on a big smile and feed you lies to get their payout from your insurance.

Jews paying jews brutal.

How the fuck do you, as an oral surgeon, see somebody that looks like this walk into your office and think absolutely nothing of it?
View attachment 1797279
I even told this faggot I used to have an overbite and had camouflage orthodontics that pulled my upper jaw backwards and he goes “goy well it looks like you have a good bite”

No fucking shit if I was going to be a recessed subhuman after braces I better have proper fucking occlusion.

So be it I will get some more consults from orthocucks until I find one that is blackpilled.

@FailedNormieManlet
@Erik-Jón
Brutal for him
86772D3C A83E 44A6 8C39 8C856E180D1F
3C40073C 436C 4150 A214 2D6C0544BF0A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
Just consult a surgeon whos talked about on this board?

Or do some research on r/jawsurgery or jawsurgeryforums

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14262, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
What are you complaining about exactly? You should get your wisdom teeth removed they will destroy your jaw if they aren’t removed. They also provide like zero support for the skull so you will see no difference in removal

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I don’t need my wisdom teeth out though they’re in
Mogs me. I will have to get the bottom ones out regardless though as that’s where they do the BSSO cut.
Just consult a surgeon whos talked about on this board?

Or do some research on r/jawsurgery or jawsurgeryforums
I’m trying to get surgery covered by insurance if possible as I have functional issue.

Also would prefer to find a surgeon in my country tbh honest.
What are you complaining about exactly? You should get your wisdom teeth removed they will destroy your jaw if they aren’t removed. They also provide like zero support for the skull so you will see no difference in removal
I am getting the bottom ones taken out they are impacted. But my upper ones aren’t impacted and are coming in fine. They want to pull my uppers anyway.

Jfl at letting these kikes get a bigger paycheck from my insurance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Kingcel32
Mogs me. I will have to get the bottom ones out regardless though as that’s where they do the BSSO cut.

I’m trying to get surgery covered by insurance if possible as I have functional issue.

Also would prefer to find a surgeon in my country tbh honest.

I am getting the bottom ones taken out they are impacted. But my upper ones aren’t impacted and are coming in fine. They want to pull my uppers anyway.

Jfl at letting these kikes get a bigger paycheck from my insurance.
Who cares tbh get the upper ones removed if the cost isn’t bad. Wisdom teeth are useless

Jews paying jews brutal.

View attachment 1797279

@FailedNormieManlet
@Erik-Jón
Go to MMA gym, we smash your face for free

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Yes goym, remove wisdom teeth, no bone loss I promise goym, just send the money
…for you discount of 100 dollars, so total price 20k
921FF167 A642 4A7D A747 6ED48CC93733

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 14262
If I become an oral surgeon, I won't be bluepilled. I can promise you that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19036
Im scared of removing mine

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
@Erik-Jón Your forward growth is barrett tier. The fact that you have this level of jaw definition in spite of being a fat fuck is insane.

But unfortunately you are mentally ill so you probably don't have the motivation to leanmax.
My jaws not giga wide is like 100% of my forehead width but only like 91% of my zygo width but my zygos are pretty wide and I have a diamond face shape, also my zygos save my facial deftion all my fat in my face is under my zygos

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and RecessedChinCel