why are Stacies skinny?

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
you can easily notice that online, you will see how the most (true) beautiful and simped girls are always skinny.
most of them don't even have good tits/ass compared to most women

i myself have witnessed that irl, girls with incredible skull development are skinny for some reason
what are your theories?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, LooksThinker, Klasik01 and 2 others
A HTB with a nice body has higher SMV though

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, LooksThinker, HTN_Mentalcel and 7 others
"most of them don't even have good tits/ass compared to most women"

God buffed their face so much that he had to nerf other assets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Banderacell, zan and 2 others
you can easily notice that online, you will see how the most (true) beautiful and simped girls are always skinny.

i myself have witnessed that irl, girls with incredible skull development are skinny for some reason
what are your theories?
it’s because skinny girls have lean defined faces and the tranny lovers on here are into that. but it’s not my thing at all, fat girls have cuter rounder faces and that’s what i like

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lethbridge, LooksThinker, MasterMan and 2 others
Starvemaxxing

Because they’re insecure about how they look.

my theory:

intrasexual overcompensation

The ideal amount of muscle mass for male attractiveness is less than guys think it its. From an evolutionary standpoint this is weird because attractiveness should signal health. When having too much muscles you'll need more calories and it weights you down in hunting. The reason why men put on more muscle than women like is because of intrasexual competition. Having more muscle means you are more threatening to other males thus having a better place in the hagiarchy.

This is also the same reason the most attractive women are skinnier than ideal. its because they are comparably skinnier than their competition. thus creating better social status even tough its not ideal health/attraction wise. Also women subconsciously try to signal weakness to invite the male instinct to help and be protective to attractive women (same reason women wear high heels because it makes them walk in a vulnerable way.

what are your theories?
Because they know about leanmaxxing

Except they don't know about diet so it's unsustainable and the starve then eat fast food

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and HerpDerpson
"most of them don't even have good tits/ass compared to most women"

God buffed their face so much that he had to nerf other assets

ASSets

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
my theory:

intrasexual overcompensation

The ideal amount of muscle mass for male attractiveness is less than guys think it its. From an evolutionary standpoint this is weird because attractiveness should signal health. When having too much muscles you'll need more calories and it weights you down in hunting. The reason why men put on more muscle than women like is because of intrasexual competition. Having more muscle means you are more threatening to other males thus having a better place in the hagiarchy.

This is also the same reason the most attractive women are skinnier than ideal. its because they are comparably skinnier than their competition. thus creating better social status even tough its not ideal health/attraction wise. Also women subconsciously try to signal weakness to invite the male instinct to help and be protective to attractive women (same reason women wear high heels because it makes them walk in a vulnerable way.
makes sense but they just look like they are skinny by default, not by choice
they don't even have good hips or tits

what are your theories?
Cos good face is a combination of overall lean body and good bones

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and ElTruecel
.org "stacies" are disgusting. This is ideal:
IMG 20240304 130611
F3c384fa 3c15 4c9f 886d 36e30bfea657
IMG 20240303 153933
IMG 20240302 231552
Ebcbb663 032e 49f8 8c1a d49aaa26da27

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, chincel11, Klasik01 and 2 others
To nerf them

There's a russian or ukranian girl who goes to the gym and she looks Stacy but her body is kinda flat, her face and hair fogs everyone to oblivion. I think they need skinny bodies to model.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Because it represents femininity & high estrogen the most attractive foids in any area will always be the skinniest

• JFL
There's a russian or ukranian girl who goes to the gym and she looks Stacy but her body is kinda flat, her face and hair fogs everyone to oblivion.
i wonder why are they built like that
they even have small hips

Because it represents femininity & high estrogen the most attractive foids in any area will always be the skinniest
this really makes sense

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel
because the "women" youre referring to are just celebrity trannies

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
because the "women" youre referring to are just celebrity trannies
no, i've seen biological girls (my country still hasn't been plagued by trans)
who look feminine while having very good cranial development

no, i've seen biological girls (my country still hasn't been plagued by trans)
who look feminine while having very good cranial development
Post one

It's because PSL tier face usually needs very lean face even for women and that nerfs body hard

In the contrary, a lot of "PSL godess" look like men with no tits and ass