Why are the newer users so much shittier than the older ones

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Why is the newest members just weirdos who rep farm and have no input or help here? Serious question

Its like if u joined before tiktokcel invasion or before recently ur somewhat useful and intentional but everyone else is just a rep farmer or toxic to men for attention

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMOGYOU, truthhurts, alurmo and 6 others
Normal dude: let me be toxic to this bitch for entertainment and attention

Incels on here and newfags: let me be toxic in a male only looksmaxxing forum for attention from men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, sb23, Ziaoni and 1 other person
Tag some rep farmers to make it more interesting

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Art of Pattinson and try2beme
The quality of users has certainly gone down. Some of them are genuinely so young. There are a few posters here who I can tell are not liked at all in real life, from their style of posting.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Jonas2k7, truthhurts and 6 others
The quality of users has certainly gone down. Some of them are genuinely so young. There are a few posters here who I can tell are not liked at all in real life, from their style of posting.
Plus their humour, language, the way they type. They do not seem real

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, wsada, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Clqs
Its going downhill pretty fast since last years TikTok invasion.

Before that people would also post low effort but is was atleast funny.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, truthhurts, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Before that people would also post low effort but is was atleast funny.
Yeah even this was fun and cool cuz niggas had humour and werent sperging constantly

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Blond3cel and TechnoBoss
i wish i joined this forum earlier, im ashamed of having come from the wave of tiktokcels, so i try to do high effort threads and posts

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Blond3cel and try2beme
Cause everything that’s needed to be said, has already been said

This place is an echo chamber

IMG 2460

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender, Suns9999, whotthehell and 11 others
This forum used to be only found by Internet autists, now it's found by any normie with social media. That's why. Internet autists have much more to offer in forums in terms of knowledge and comedy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMOGYOU, truthhurts, wsada and 5 others
Cause everything that’s needed to be said, has already been said

This place is an echo chamber

View attachment 3139823
Idk about that theres always new shit to learn otherwise we’d be perfect
i wish i joined this forum earlier, im ashamed of having come from the wave of tiktokcels, so i try to do high effort threads and posts
Dw ur good

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 14vic
Not every Newgen is a total faggot so dont worry.

Yeah even this was fun and cool cuz niggas had humour and werent sperging constantly
Yeah right it was funny and most people would understand it was just a joke.
But alot of users now just totaly sperg out on you without the ability to have a normal conversation.

Alot of good users left cause of it or just use the forum way less.

Its truely over.....

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, 14vic and try2beme
Idk about that theres always new shit to learn otherwise we’d be perfect
Maybe. Seems like most users actually need to hardmaxx which most here are too young or too broke to afford. There is only so much advancement in surgeries or understanding the nuance in facial harmony

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is the peak of lookism in general like how popular supreme was in 2016-2018

Everything’s becoming too meta

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and try2beme
it's an unfair comparison.

Us OGs had time to refine our posting styles, we are at a ripe age for forum-posting and it shows.

You can't except the 15 yo nobodies whose only social exposure is their skibidi toilet tiktok-watching highschool peers to be making intelligent posts.

as my favourite bipoc philosopher notes:
Yo, most these rap cats don't know where it started, where it came from
We been repping this shit since Day One

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, truthhurts and try2beme
Why is the newest members just weirdos who rep farm and have no input or help here? Serious question

Its like if u joined before tiktokcel invasion or before recently ur somewhat useful and intentional but everyone else is just a rep farmer or toxic to men for attention
meow

• Ugh..
  • +1
Am I apart of this :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, enriquecel and try2beme
bro made a whole brag about me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Ok what the sigmah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, try2beme and truthhurts
Look at my other threads its not about you
2. Google what brag means or learn English 💀
> whine about tiktokcels
> use skull emoji at the end
is this nigga retarded? :feelsuhh:

• +1
maybe because a lot of new users just try to farm rep by giving inflated ratings in the ratings session (not me btw), or have simply come from tiktok etc

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and truthhurts
This forum used to be only found by Internet autists, now it's found by any normie with social media. That's why. Internet autists have much more to offer in forums in terms of knowledge and comedy.
those people are often very young(14-17) and will have little to no life experience as well. they wont give interesting insights on any topic. being funny/entertaining isn't in them either because they're all very similar and use the same shit jokes seen in BP tiktoks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, truthhurts, try2beme and 1 other person
the application barrier is very low, we can't do much about it until the admins make up their mind.

• +1
We need more greycels to undergo crazy surgeries like lefort

• +1
> whine about tiktokcels
> use skull emoji at the end
is this nigga retarded? :feelsuhh:
Tiktok didnt invent skull emojis you utter retard. Do you even talk to people💀

• +1
those people are often very young(14-17) and will have little to no life experience as well. they wont give interesting insights on any topic. being funny/entertaining isn't in them either because they're all very similar and use the same shit jokes seen in BP tiktoks
We can tell they have absolutely no life experience when i talk about my own and they disagree meanwhile giving theories out of their ass and not irl

• +1
Tiktok didnt invent skull emojis you utter retard. Do you even talk to people💀
Holy shit have you ever seen tiktok comments? I fucking hate retards like you pretending to be god who knows and literally act the same as the rest. What is the difference between you and newcels, if not your join date I would assume you came here from some tiktok meme because of how retarded you whine over everything and act childish.

• +1
Holy shit have you ever seen tiktok comments? I fucking hate retards like you pretending to be god who knows and literally act the same as the rest. What is the difference between you and newcels, if not your join date I would assume you came here from some tiktok meme because of how retarded you whine over everything and act childish.
“Pretending to be God” yikes

As a religious person i cringed hard. People used skull emojis since i was a kid i guess in that period u had zero people to talk to. Im not reading all that u were just wrong and clearly got ur personality from tiktok to think such a thing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and EdgyFashionist
Autistic loser trait: thinking nobody used the skull emoji before tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and truthhurts
“Pretending to be God” yikes

As a religious person i cringed hard. People used skull emojis since i was a kid i guess in that period u had zero people to talk to. Im not reading all that u were just wrong and clearly got ur personality from tiktok to think such a thing
holy fuck you are literally below tiktokcels you can't even quote correctly :lul: "retards like you pretending to be god who knows" and not that you are a God. Learn to read before you post another shit thread

• +1
holy fuck you are literally below tiktokcels you can't even quote correctly :lul: "retards like you pretending to be god who knows" and not that you are a God. Learn to read before you post another shit thread
Pretending tocbe god knows?

Who am i impersonating then, clarify for me incel

Also mirin your high effort responses im barely reading,, yet im mad sure

• +1

this is u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and EdgyFashionist
Autistic loser trait: thinking nobody used the skull emoji before tiktok
Why "OGs" are like that?:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
theres legit 13 year old on here brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, try2beme, truthhurts and 1 other person

Ppl getting dumber in general. Might be some agenda that the elites are pushing, cuz we as ppl greeting distracted with entertainment and stuff like that, so we don’t question the wrongdoings of the rich and elites. Shit goes back to the Rome time. Every was fed with bread and entertainment, since if these things are fulfilled, ppl are satisfied, while the elites doing their evil plans and exploit the ppl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I still don't even know what reps are

• +1
Reactions: try2beme