• Agree

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 25245

Bronze
Feels like all losers and nerds are either big copers or completely asexual. Only like 0.1% are redpill / blackpill looksmaxxers trying to improve.

I cant be with normies because of my low social status and im not interesed in being with nerds due to non of them understanding looksmaxxing.

Just the fact that this forum only has 15k members is insane, why are ppl so blind? Feel like I will never find someone like me IRL..

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Feels like all losers and nerds are either big copers or completely asexual. Only like 0.1% are redpill / blackpill looksmaxxers trying to improve.

I cant be with normies because of my low social status and im not interesed in being with nerds due to non of them understanding looksmaxxing.

Just the fact that this forum only has 15k members is insane, why are ppl so blind? Feel like I will never find someone like me IRL..
get over urself nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 25667, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
I sometimes see people jaw jutting with aspie stare outside and I wonder if they post here.

It's a good thing, last thing I need is bluepillers, normies and nerds trying to ascend, chads and chadlites slaying everything is already making dating impossible for us.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
It's a good thing, last thing I need is bluepillers, normies and nerds trying to ascend, chads and chadlites slaying everything is already making dating impossible for us.
I just want someone to ascend togheter with its lonely

Because normies run social circle game and are satisfied with their LTB gf. There's no need for them to critically analyse their skull so they can pick the ideal surgery to maximise appeal like an aspie looksmax rotter

I know one person IRL who knows about this site. Don't think he has an account though and he doesn't browse here often. He's into lookism/blackpill stuff generally though.

I know one person IRL who knows about this site. Don't think he has an account though and he doesn't browse here often. He's into lookism/blackpill stuff generally though.
You should hit him up and grind with hin

Blessed are the simple-minded. The average dude look like utter shit and this is why the nt pill and social circle are brutal.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 25245