Why are there so many God believers in this forum?

jisko32

jisko32

I'm fine
I don't even know a single person IRL who believes in him
There's obviously no god but almost every user believes that he exists.
If he exist then why he made you so ugly?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lidian, slavicpsycho, emo and 14 others
prob incel brain works like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, emo, majesticincel and 2 others
They were just raised that way. There's no way anyone here is creative enough to make it up on their own.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lidian, emo, lemonnz and 8 others
Cos there r so many ethnics here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saisei, Clqs, slavicpsycho and 11 others
They were just raised that way. There's no way anyone here is creative enough to make it up on their own.
prob true
I live in atheist superpower country
And I was raised so that religion is evil

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I'm agnostic

They believe they at least get to heaven and slay there (ain't happening)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, emo, lemonnz and 7 others
They believe they at least get to heaven and slay there (ain't happening)
muh muh I will fuck an angel in heaven:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Eblan
Every 140+iq know god doesn't exist

I genuinely wonder how you can think this shit is real

• +1
Reactions: Lidian, slavicpsycho, emo and 5 others
Every 140+iq know god doesn't exist

I genuinely wonder how you can think this shit is real
I'd say every 100+iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, zub111 and Rea
I'd say every 100+iq
For many people God is comfort. It makes them feel better and feel important. It makes people feel better about death as most people are scared of the nothingness that happens once we are gone. Who wouldn’t want an all powerful god looking after them and caring about them. I get why people believe in god as it gives them hope and faith. For these reasons I don’t mind people who are religious as if it makes you feel better and helps you get through tough times I support that. Even when there is no proof people will still convince themselves. I don’t like when people try to force their deity down my throat though like you can believe what you want but keep it to yourself. At the end of the day people who believe in god tend so do so to comfort them because one day we will all die and the nothingness is inevitable. Personally though heaven sounds worse than nothing to me. Heaven is taught as a place where time doesn’t exist and you live infinity. I don’t know about you but to me this sounds incredibly boring. Being alive for a perpetual never ending amount of time sounds horrible and doesn’t even make much sense.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, counterintuitive, 14vic and 1 other person
For many people God is comfort. It makes them feel better and feel important. It makes people feel better about death as most people are scared of the nothingness that happens once we are gone. Who wouldn’t want an all powerful god looking after them and caring about them. I get why people believe in god as it gives them hope and faith. For these reasons I don’t mind people who are religious as if it makes you feel better and helps you get through tough times I support that. Even when there is no proof people will still convince themselves. I don’t like when people try to force their deity down my throat though like you can believe what you want but keep it to yourself. At the end of the day people who believe in god tend so do so to comfort them because one day we will all die and the nothingness is inevitable. Personally though heaven sounds worse than nothing to me. Heaven is taught as a place where time doesn’t exist and you live infinity. I don’t know about you but to me this sounds incredibly boring. Being alive for a perpetual never ending amount of time sounds horrible and doesn’t even make much sense.
I agree, in heaven you will suffer from boredom even more than from inceldom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zub111 and Rea
Cursed. Man, the land, and the animals were all cursed because of us.

God created us for His pleasure and glory. Not so you could have hedonistic pleasure.

• JFL
Reactions: 14vic

God created us for His pleasure and glory. Not so you could have hedonistic pleasure.
Who brainwashed you like that

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and Rea
Who brainwashed you like that
Nobody. I've lived on my own moving from place to place for nearly 20 years. Staying mostly in Godless communist countries. There's no way God doesn't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: zub111
because western society is secular - outcasts subliminally oppose these values as a knee jerk reaction resulting from their deep-seated feelings of worthlessness and not belonging

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Nobody. I've lived on my own moving from place to place for nearly 20 years. Staying mostly in Godless communist countries. There's no way God doesn't exist.
communism mogs

• +1
Reactions: Rea
because western society is secular - outcasts subliminally oppose these values as a knee jerk reaction resulting from their deep-seated feelings of worthlessness and not belonging
I didn't understand what you meant

cope fucking brainwash

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and jisko32
incel mad at society => society is le bad
I agree only incels believe in god
they prob think that after death they will fuck an angel at heaven jfl (even angel will reject them cuz of their ugliness)

your parents are just religious and forced you to believe their shit JFL

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
communism mogs
How do you know? Have you ever lived under communism?

It mogs on paper sure. But human nature means it can never be achieved. You simply cannot pay a doctor the same wages as a doctor. You'll have a shortage of good medical care. Also, under communism the bourgeoisie is just simply replaced with inner party goons and those who engratiate themselves with them. It's all a farce and it has never worked.

• JFL
Because ur country is full of weirdos

How do you know? Have you ever lived under communism?

It mogs on paper sure. But human nature means it can never be achieved. You simply cannot pay a doctor the same wages as a doctor. You'll have a shortage of good medical care. Also, under communism the bourgeoisie is just simply replaced with inner party goons and those who engratiate themselves with them. It's all a farce and it has never worked.
My parents lived
they were satisfied with everything under communism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and try2beme
your parents are just religious and forced you to believe their shit JFL
No they aren't. I never once attended church growing up. Mother was raised Roman Catholic and my father was raised Southern Baptist, but by the time they had me they'd become more agnostic than anything else.

I'm a 36 year old man with a wife and kid of my own. Haven't lived with my parents since I was 19.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
No they aren't. I never once attended church growing up. Mother was raised Roman Catholic and my father was raised Southern Baptist, but by the time they had me they'd become more agnostic than anything else.

I'm a 36 year old man with a wife and kid of my own. Haven't lived with my parents since I was 19.
Good for you then
My parents are both god believers but i just can't, this shit makes no sense

• +1
The world is run by Satanic pedophiles who hate Christianity and worship demons.

A modern day Christian prophet predicted Donald Trumps assassination attempt and him specifically getting shot in the ear then going to the ground 4 months in advance.

Historical accounts and witnesses from thousands saw Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection, including Roman pagans who had no investment in lying for another Religion.

Occam's Razor itself is in favor of God existing even without the 3 points above, let alone with them or any of the points after this aswell.

Ironically people in mid range IQ are more likely to not be religious but I dare you to say the same about people in 140IQ and above, many notable High IQ scientists turned to God, because it's simply the most logical outcome for people who can actually recognize patterns without emotions.

Shared Hallucinations scientifically shouldn't be possible and we have a myriad of paranormal evidence with both NDE's and psychedelics where people are seeing and interacting and even sharing experiences and interacting with the same beings (whether they be holy or demonic).

The facts are on the side of God existing, emotions and reddit tier copes are on the other side of things, it is fully illogical to believe in something that requires you to put faith in corrupt organizations and billions to trillions of years of events that have no empirical evidence of existing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lemonnz, 0S4MA, AlbinoMaxxer and 4 others
My parents lived
they were satisfied with everything under communism
Yes, you can live if you keep your head down and are willing to float like a piece of driftwood if need be. Things can be stable but you can never do much to change your life if you want. However, extreme poverty and mass starvation can also be your lot if you're born into the wrong circumstances/times. Falsified quotas and top down management is always a common theme.

Want to eliminate poverty under communism then just lower the standard and decree that poverty means you make less than $200 a year. Yay!! We've eliminated poverty! Now let everybody stand up and clap for 11 minutes straight until some big wig relieves us all of clapping because nobody can dare be the first to stop! Let's go comrades!!

@Rea @Imretarded? new stage of schizophrenia
The world is run by Satanic pedophiles who hate Christianity and worship demons.

A modern day Christian prophet predicted Donald Trumps assassination attempt and him specifically getting shot in the ear then going to the ground 4 months in advance.

Historical accounts and witnesses from thousands saw Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection, including Roman pagans who had no investment in lying for another Religion.

Occam's Razor itself is in favor of God existing even without the 3 points above, let alone with them or any of the points after this aswell.

Ironically people in mid range IQ are more likely to not be religious but I dare you to say the same about people in 140IQ and above, many notable High IQ scientists turned to God, because it's simply the most logical outcome for people who can actually recognize patterns without emotions.

Shared Hallucinations scientifically shouldn't be possible and we have a myriad of paranormal evidence with both NDE's and psychedelics where people are seeing and interacting and even sharing experiences and interacting with the same beings (whether they be holy or demonic).

The facts are on the side of God existing, emotions and reddit tier copes are on the other side of things, it is fully illogical to believe in something that requires you to put faith in corrupt organizations and billions to trillions of years of events that have no empirical evidence of existing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Yes, you can live if you keep your head down and are willing to float like a piece of driftwood if need be. Things can be stable but you can never do much to change your life if you want. However, extreme poverty and mass starvation can also be your lot if you're born into the wrong circumstances/times. Falsified quotas and top down management is always a common theme.

Want to eliminate poverty under communism then just lower the standard and decree that poverty means you make less than $200 a year. Yay!! We've eliminated poverty! Now let everybody stand up and clap for 11 minutes straight until some big wig relieves us all of clapping because nobody can dare be the first to stop! Let's go comrades!!
good luck paying the 50% tax next month and at the same time surviving without dying of hunger

• +1
. However, extreme poverty and mass starvation can also be your lot if you're born into the wrong circumstances/times. Falsified quotas and top down management is always a common theme.
this is the fate of capitalists lol, capitalism is when only the elite lives well, and everyone else is in shit

• +1
human nature means it can never be achieved. You simply cannot pay a doctor the same wages as a doctor. You'll have a shortage of good medical care.
That’s why you have to force them. Communist dictators knew that you can achieve everything by force and they were right. Communist societies were always powerful and good, they got ruined by the west who did everything in its power to sabotage the state

good luck paying the 50% tax next month and at the same time surviving without dying of hunger
this is the fate of capitalists lol, capitalism is when only the elite lives well, and everyone else is in shit
I live in America. And if you think America is a capitalist country you're mentally retarded. I've spent a decade in mainland China. And if you think China's an economically Communist country you're also retarded.

In China I can open up a factory, hire a bunch of five year olds to work it, and pay their wages in cigarettes if I want.

• JFL
That’s why you have to force them. Communist dictators knew that you can achieve everything by force and they were right. Communist societies were always powerful and good, they got ruined by the west who did everything in its power to sabotage the state
No, you got that completely wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I live in America. And if you think America is a capitalist country you're mentally retarded. I've spent a decade in mainland China. And if you think China's an economically Communist country you're also retarded.

In China I can open up a factory, hire a bunch of five year olds to work it, and pay their wages in cigarettes if I want.
I do not know how things are in China, but USA is a capitalist shithole
Bros need to pay huge taxes so they don't get caught
corporations rule there, the main ones in which do nothing and live well, and those who work for them and work live in shit

Youre the most degenerate fuckwit on this forum, please never talk about God you bafoon

• +1
Allah portioned everything perfectly. Its himanity ruined evefything when they stray from God. Thats why the blackpill has become stronger.

• JFL
I used to be religious. I'm agnostic now.

I still despise degeneracy, the joos, the NWO and the LGBTQ with my whole life... and will forever hate these listed things.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and jisko32
Allah portioned everything perfectly. Its himanity ruined evefything when they stray from God. Thats why the blackpill has become stronger.

I'm talking about God, not Allah
both don't exist tho and the blackpill is a side effect of fucking capitalism

I'm talking about God, not Allah
both don't exist tho and the blackpill is a side effect of fucking capitalism
Allah is God and God is Allah jst a different word

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I do not know how things are in China, but USA is a capitalist shithole
Bros need to pay huge taxes so they don't get caught
corporations rule there, the main ones in which do nothing and live well, and those who work for them and work live in shit
USA is a shithole but it's far from capitalist. Just go out and try to sell fresh vegetables on a street corner and see how long it takes before some dickhead tyrant comes along telling you you need to have a permit to do that. Capitalism cannot exist without free enterprise.

Running a business in USA isn't worth it because of all the regulations and fees. Capitalism in the West is doesn't exist.

@Lefty Rankin can you give reasons for why God exists?