Barto.mogg
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2026
- Posts
- 29
- Reputation
- 26
Yesterday I talked to a guy thatwas asking if he would be better eatting in the school cafeteria or in the bathroom. I tried to push him to socialize with guys his age but re wouldn't do ir just because the fear of being rejected & foids where there so i think if you're in org but you don't want to change yourself you are better off leaving it
just for you to know I entered org like 3 days ago so I'm just starting to understand how stuff works here & by what one of my friends told me is that that's called white pill
just for you to know I entered org like 3 days ago so I'm just starting to understand how stuff works here & by what one of my friends told me is that that's called white pill