Why are white men so desired globally?

Can I ask what kind of ethnic you are? Yeah ethnic parents are very bluepilled
Im Afghan, specifically central asian. I cant blame my parents though, they grew up during war and violence. Poverty was common and one of the easiest ways to improve your life was to save up some money and leave the country permanently. Life was tough and I feel bad for them 😢

I dont hate white people. Dont take what I say 100% serious. The things I write are a direct response to all the delusional, narcy and annoying white boys constantly jerking each other off to their ‘superiority’. It gets annoying as an ethnic seeing all those race threads about ethnics which are all most always in a negative light
I get that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Shrek2OnDvD
Im Afghan, specifically central asian. I cant blame my parents though, they grew up during war and violence. Poverty was common and one of the easiest ways to improve your life was to save up some money and leave the country permanently. Life was tough and I feel bad for them 😢
Ah ok, I knew a few hazara and Tajik people at my school. They seem pretty cool and keep themselves to themselves. They tend to marry exclusively within their group, is this true?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Ah ok, I knew a few hazara and Tajik people at my school. They seem pretty cool and keep themselves to themselves. They tend to marry exclusively within their group, is this true?
Yeah, im Tajik, my mother is Pashtun though. Most Afghans marry within their group. I know an Afghan guy married to an Iranian women and another married to a Lebanese women but thats it tbh. Where are you from by the way?

half-ethnic, half white says that being white is a huge halo
"fuck you sfcel, 6 page thread about roasting him"
100%ethnic subhuman says post a vid about a slayer ethnic guy getting white women
"yes goy, ethnic slay goy, lets start jerking off eachother"
@Newone you failed big time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 685
@LondonVillie YOU FUCKED THAT CREATURE?!
I was desperate and she was keen to have sex
Bro when you’re ugly like me you take any woman that wants you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and goat2x
I was desperate and she was keen to have sex
Bro when you’re ugly like me you take any woman that wants you
Dude wtf, I'm not, I'm not even gonna comment on this. I'm eating right now and was about to puke, I'm shutting down my phone now

• JFL
Reactions: Azoriko
100%ethnic subhuman says post a vid about a slayer ethnic guy getting white women
nah, my friend

this guy, himself, is a big failure.

Yeah, im Tajik, my mother is Pashtun though. Most Afghans marry within their group. I know an Afghan guy married to an Iranian women and another married to a Lebanese women but thats it tbh. Where are you from by the way?
Oh fair, Afghans and Iranians are pretty similar linguistically at least. By Afghan I mean Pashtun.
I’m from London England but my background is Italian, French, Indian, Chinese and Jamaican

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Dude wtf, I'm not, I'm not even gonna comment on this. I'm eating right now and was about to puke, I'm shutting down my phone now
He posted it I didn’t

Exactly, they don’t like the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
nah, my friend

this guy, himself, is a big failure.
Who cares?
Where is your thread about "ethnic supremacists" when they literally say FAR more delusional things than him while having no logic/reason behind it?
you are a hypocrite lets be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Oh fair, Afghans and Iranians are pretty similar linguistically at least. By Afghan I mean Pashtun.
I’m from London England but my background is Italian, French, Indian, Chinese and Jamaican
Some mixed race people have identity issues do struggle with that?

Some mixed race people have identity issues do struggle with that?
Nope
I just want to be good looking and not be bullied like on here all the time
I’m losing weight but it will change nothing

• So Sad
128078 6a05fb1238ce98abf34f77d200a6ecf3

Who cares?
Where is your thread about "ethnic supremacists" when they literally say FAR more delusional things than him while having no logic/reason behind it?
you are a hypocrite lets be honest.
bro, i only saw moggy or dante1 saying bullshit like "ethnics have higher smv" and shit until now

sikkunt, introvertednarc and others never said things like that

and i only know moggy like a week now and dante1 is a reluctant user

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Good_Little_Goy
If I had more bones and was skinny I’d be fine
This is a good thread btw bro, not because it's true but because there's so much ethnic tears 😂😂

• Ugh..
bro, i only saw moggy or dante1 saying bullshit like "ethnics have higher smv" and shit until now

sikkunt, introvertednarc and others never said things like that

and i only know moggy like a week now and dante1 is a reluctant user
cope
shrek,dante,moggy make far worse threads than LondonVillie
and he just came back like what 2-3 days ago but you already made a thread about his white supremacy...
lets be honest you never even thought about making a thread about them cause it fits your "cope"
which is fine but then dont act like some fucking Social Justice Warrior

• +1
cope
and he just came back like what 2-3 days ago but you already made a thread about his white supremacy...
lets be honest you never even thought about making a thread about them cause it fits your "cope"
They hate me because I’m honest and I get laid. They don’t

Nope
I just want to be good looking and not be bullied like on here all the time
I’m losing weight but it will change nothing
Losing weight is definitely a good thing and you should start looksmaxing seriously. Trust me, when you come back in 6 months time with your weight loss, haircut and fashionmax, no one is going to bully you. This could be you:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
cope
All I said is white people dont season their food and that gets hate meanwhile white people are talking about genocide yet thats okay? Hypocrites lol

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
cope
i swear, i never saw a thread from shrek to that topic, or i dont remember at least

but i saw 1-2 bullshit threads from moggy and dante1 and I even supported you back then against them, dont forget that

And londonvillie attacked me multiple times because "i am an ethnic" , while i am not even a ethnic from his viwepoint, he is ethnic too

dont judge me for attacking someone who attacked me first.

i never had big problems with dante or moggy tbh

• +1
All I said is white people dont season their food and that gets hate meanwhile white people are talking about genocide yet thats okay? Hypocrites lol
Gigacope,
You talk about the sun rejecting them, Food seasoning, Ethnic men taking over the west, liking post about them, cheering the guys who do this.
dont get me wrong its okay you can do that its a fucking incel forum.
but then dont try to come in a moral high ground saying that he is a "white supremacists" when you literally ignore/cheer ethnic supremacists on a daily fucking basis,

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Good_Little_Goy
Losing weight is definitely a good thing and you should start looksmaxing seriously. Trust me, when you come back in 6 months time with your weight loss, haircut and fashionmax, no one is going to bully you. This could be you:
View attachment 662538
I’ll still look terrible but I’ll see what happens. Surgery seems a cope too
I might just kill myself

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Good_Little_Goy
i swear, i never saw a thread from shrek to that topic, or i dont remember at least

but i saw 1-2 bullshit threads from moggy and dante1 and I even supported you back then against them, dont forget that

And londonvillie attacked me multiple times because "i am an ethnic" , while i am not even a ethnic from his viwepoint, he is ethnic too

dont judge me for attacking someone who attacked me first.

i never had big problems with dante or moggy tbh
You are downplaying hard,
1-2 posts? really man? cmon 1-2 /hour and im not even exaggerating. Im not attacking you but its funny that you call out only the one who doesnt fit in your agenda.
literally far more ethnic supermacists live in this website than him. other points are okay but dont act like a fucking Social Justice Warrior who fights for freedom jfl
if you were that you would call out any racists,,,

• +1
You are downplaying hard,
1-2 posts? really man? cmon 1-2 /hour and im not even exaggerating. Im not attacking you but its funny that you call out only the one who doesnt fit in your agenda.
literally far more ethnic supermacists live in this website than him. other points are okay but dont act like a fucking Social Justice Warrior who fights for freedom jfl
if you were that you would call out any racists,,,
like i said, i didnt read or basically just didnt care much about the race bait threads

i saw 1-2 threads of dante1 and moggy

afterwards i saw some racebait threads from bigbiceps

when i shit on dante and moggy, i should have shitted on bigbiceps too, or not?

why i didnt attack bigbiceps also then???

nah, between londonvillie and me, it became personal and thats it. londonvillie attacked me personally, called me an inferior ethnic male and stuff.
thats not cool and i shit on him for that. thats it. i never claimed that i do this for justice.

• +1
like i said, i didnt read or basically just didnt care much about the race bait threads

nah, between londonvillie and me, it became personal and thats it. londonvillie attacked me personally, called me an inferior ethnic male and stuff.
thats not cool and i shit on him for that. thats it. i never claimed that i do this for justice.
You’re trying to bully me because I’m mixed race. You believe in pure ethnicities ironically

• +1

thats not cool and shit on him for that. thats it. i never claimed that i do this for justice.
okay first is a lie even you know it i dont need address it just lol.
But like i said you calling someone a "white supremacists" as a bad thing and to gain moral highground when you literally ignore 100x post like that on a daily basis is a pretty dumb behaviour
this whole white supremacist part is just hypocrisy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Ignore thread
Ignore this thread on
  • News feed
  • Thread list

Ignore

• Love it
I’m not interested anymore
It’s irrelevant to my life
Yeah so this site fucked ur brain so hard that u refuse ur shekel heritage, go back to siberia and judea

:( but not all whites are successful
Still they belong in the same race whites rule the world right now,if blacks were would have done the same then the white skin would be not seen as that attractive .

Gigacope,
You talk about the sun rejecting them, Food seasoning, Ethnic men taking over the west, liking post about them, cheering the guys who do this.
dont get me wrong its okay you can do that its a fucking incel forum.
but then dont try to come in a moral high ground saying that he is a "white supremacists" when you literally ignore/cheer ethnic supremacists on a daily fucking basis,
I am not an ethnic suprematist. I don't hate white people either. My posts are just a response to the hundreds of threads talking about ethnics as ‘subhumans’ and ‘animals’. I dont hate anyone

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko and Copeful