Why are white men so desired globally?

I am not an ethnic suprematist. I don't hate white people either. My posts are just a response to the hundreds of threads talking about ethnics as ‘subhumans’ and ‘animals’. I dont hate anyone
"Imagine getting cancer from going outside. Didnt read a single word you submissive barking mayo eating dog"
" Salludon unironically mogs the majority of the mayo population. Coping if you say otherwise "
"Lol you made a post talking about how white you are. Stop the cope my brother and join us Ethnics in our quest for white pussy "

and this is just a few out of what?hundreds?

like cmon dude atleast dont lie, if you hate whites then be it, but dont call them out for being rude/ white supremacist when you are literally the same.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Good_Little_Goy
"Imagine getting cancer from going outside. Didnt read a single word you submissive barking mayo eating dog"
" Salludon unironically mogs the majority of the mayo population. Coping if you say otherwise "
"Lol you made a post talking about how white you are. Stop the cope my brother and join us Ethnics in our quest for white pussy "

and this is just a few out of what?hundreds?

like cmon dude atleast dont lie, if you hate whites then be it, but dont call them out for being rude/ white supremacist when you are literally the same.
Switch ‘white’ with ‘ethnic’ and thats 60% of your posts. We see this shit daily. The pathetic and useless race wars achieve nothing

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Still they belong in the same race whites rule the world right now,if blacks were would have done the same then the white skin would be not seen as that attractive .
It’s sad how this is the case

Switch ‘white’ with ‘ethnic’ and thats 60% of your posts. We see this shit daily. The pathetic and useless race wars achieve nothing
Yeah but this is difference between us.

i dont make threads about me telling others that i dont hate ethnics, while you are making threads about you not hating whites/not being an ethnic supremacist
i dont call out anyone for being a race supremacists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Good_Little_Goy and Copeful
Yeah but this is difference between us.

i dont make threads about me telling others that i dont hate ethnics, while you are making threads about you not hating whites/not being an ethnic supremacist
i dont call out anyone for being a race supremacists.

It’s not a good difference. You just seem like an asshole now

I don’t agree with the racist stuff shrek has said against whites, but he’s doing it in response to what whites are saying about ethnics.

Do you seriously expect ethnics to STFU while whites shit on them 24/7

I’ve said this before, I’ll say it again.

The race debate is a vicious cycle, and neither sides will alter its viewpoint. So just stop making threads about it

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
It’s not a good difference. You just seem like an asshole now

I don’t agree with the racist stuff shrek has said against whites, but he’s doing it in response to what whites are saying about ethnics.

Do you seriously expect ethnics to STFU while whites shit on them 24/7

I’ve said this before, I’ll say it again.

The race debate is a vicious cycle, and neither sides will alter its viewpoint. So just stop making threads about it
Giga cope why its a bad difference? jfl because its not feels good to you or what?
its the reality you cant fucking call out white supremacists if you like / write about ethnic supremacy all the time just lol
well, i am doing it to a response too, in the summer i didnt even do race threads when ur circle jerking buddies already did it 3x/day
but you are obviously biased as shit, ethnics shit on whites just as much just lol.
Why am i an asshole cuz i roast ethnics? you obviously arent offended when its the inverted just jfl.
The race threads will never stop, we can argue who started it but atleast the whites have some proof/science behind it and
JBW is part of the blackpill while ethnic coping is not.
my problem is not with the race threads is that him/you being a fucking hypocrite.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Good_Little_Goy and Copeful
Giga cope why its a bad difference? jfl because its not feels good to you or what?
its the reality you cant fucking call out white supremacists if you like / write about ethnic supremacy all the time just lol
well, i am doing it to a response too, in the summer i didnt even do race threads when ur circle jerking buddies already did it 3x/day
but you are obviously biased as shit, ethnics shit on whites just as much just lol.
Why am i an asshole cuz i roast ethnics? you obviously arent offended when its the inverted just jfl.
The race threads will never stop, we can argue who started it but atleast the whites have some proof/science behind it and
JBW is part of the blackpill while ethnic coping is not.
my problem is not with the race threads is that him/you being a fucking hypocrite.

Whites started it, ethnics are responding. And nobody is writing about ethnic supremacy other than Dante and shrek, name at least 10 other users that are actively doing this JFL. Meanwhile I have an entire list of users actively worshipping whites and propagating white supremacy ideals

And yes it makes u look like an asshole because racism is inherently unnatural and evil. Children don’t come out of the womb with their first words being “I hate shitskin curries”. Racism comes from within, when the person inside is rotten.

Sure, you can discuss the relative SMV of races with respect to blackpill theory but where does the animosity/hatred stem from? There’s no benefit to it, does that make sense?

And I don’t agree with the racist things ethnics say against whites JFL, did you even read my comment?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Whites started it, ethnics are responding. And nobody is writing about ethnic supremacy other than Dante and shrek, name at least 10 other users that are actively doing this JFL. Meanwhile I have an entire list of users actively worshipping whites and propagating white supremacy ideals

And yes it makes u look like an asshole because racism is inherently unnatural and evil. Children don’t come out of the womb with their first words being “I hate shitskin curries”. Racism comes from within, when the person inside is rotten.

Sure, you can discuss the relative SMV of races with respect to blackpill theory but where does the animosity/hatred stem from? There’s no benefit to it, does that make sense?

And I don’t agree with the racist things ethnics say against whites JFL, did you even read my comment?
Yeah Whites Started it jfl with the bias again, i personally started it to ethnic response, its funny how we havent debated this in january when ethnic copers werent active.
this question is like
"what was before chicken or egg?"
again i can tell you more users who are ethnic copers, you whole view is BIASED as shit.
who cares if it makes me look like an asshole? When did u tell dante or moggy that it makes them look like an asshole? again the hypocrisy is unreal.
you are not agreeing but you constantly like their posts, even comment i can dig up shit i dont want to cuz you knows it true.
atleast dont call me out on being a supremacist or anything like that when you guys do the same too.
You are biased as fuck and everybody knows that even when you made a thread about "race baiters" only white baiters were on the list. just lol.
if u r not agreeing without why not just ignore the whole shit?

• +1

"heyy moggy dante you are insulting other races which isnt mine so its good to go i will even leave a like on it
a mayo responded?? what a fucking white supremacist racist bitch"

• +1
Yeah Whites Started it jfl with the bias again, i personally started it to ethnic response, its funny how we havent debated this in january when ethnic copers werent active.
this question is like
"what was before chicken or egg?"
again i can tell you more users who are ethnic copers, you whole view is BIASED as shit.
who cares if it makes me look like an asshole? When did u tell dante or moggy that it makes them look like an asshole? again the hypocrisy is unreal.
you are not agreeing but you constantly like their posts, even comment i can dig up shit i dont want to cuz you knows it true.
atleast dont call me out on being a supremacist or anything like that when you guys do the same too.
You are biased as fuck and everybody knows that even when you made a thread about "race baiters" only white baiters were on the list. just lol.
if u r not agreeing without why not just ignore the whole shit?

Again, name just 10 users that push the idea that ethnics SMV mog whites and/or actively hate whites. You literally can’t.

Meanwhile I can tag half the forum and they are making white supremacy threads and hating on ethnics daily.

You are the one being hypocritical. Why would ethnics not make white-hating threads if whites are doing the same, but in much greater magnitudes? (And just because I react to their posts doesn’t mean I agree JFL, I like your posts too)

And Im still in the process of adding racebaiters to my ignore list, just need to find all of them first. And that was one of my only bait threads ngl, I just wanted whites to tag ethnics and have a debate

Nothing wrong with being ethnic we just have a harder time dating

Again, name just 10 users that push the idea that ethnics SMV mog whites and/or actively hate whites. You literally can’t.

Meanwhile I can tag half the forum and they are making white supremacy threads and hating on ethnics daily.

You are the one being hypocritical. Why would ethnics not make white-hating threads if whites are doing the same, but in much greater magnitudes? (Just because I like their posts doesn’t mean I agree JFL, I like your posts too)

And Im still in the process of adding racebaiters to my ignore list, just need to find all of them first. And that was one of my only bait threads ngl, I just wanted whites to tag ethnics and have a debate
I can list just as much as you
they even make more threads look at the daily threads made.
"You are the one being hypocritical. Why would ethnics not make white-hating threads if whites are doing the same, but in much greater magnitudes? "
Are you retarded? When did i say that they cant make threads about roasting whites? They can, but you are a hypocrite cuz you only call out the ones who are made about ethnics, you are calling others "white supremacists", "sfcels" when i DID not.
also stop with the "its just a response " when its not, atleast i stated the truth, that its both groups fault , but you obviously far more biased than me jfl.
Again stating scientific facts and roasting ethnics ISNT the same.
"(Just because I like their posts doesn’t mean I agree JFL, I like your posts too)"
thats a giga lie and you know it too, when its a race war thread you only like ethnics who roasts whites, you are being untruthful now.
giga coping in the end again, you wanted people to ignore me.

Creators of civilization and all the wonders of the world, taller, better looking, bigger dick, etc, etc, etc.

giphy.gif

Most of this is just not true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Zygos4Life

You are the one being hypocritical. Why would ethnics not make white-hating threads if whites are doing the same, but in much greater magnitudes? (And just because I react to their posts doesn’t mean I agree JFL, I like your posts too)

this whole shit that you trying to stop me from posting race threads
just proves MY EXACT POINT.
when did u say the same thing to dante? while you already called me out twice, just stop, you are literally proving the point that you are biased and delusional.

I can list just as much as you
they even make more threads look at the daily threads made.

Dn rd after this. No, no you can’t. For every user you post, I can find 2, and you know this is true

Either tag them or PM me, because I can literally only think of Dante and Shrek.

Stop coping, whites are the only ones trying to push their superiority (other than like 4 ethnic users)

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Dn rd after this. No, no you can’t. For every user you post, I can find 2, and you know this is true

Either tag them or PM me, because I can literally only think of Dante and Shrek.

Stop coping, whites are the only ones trying to push their superiority (other than like 4 ethnic users)
damn
just admit that you are delusional. good job.
okay reminder that stating a scientific fact is not racist.
you need to defend/attack an idea not users, also they might be more active
will me listing 10 users will get you anywhere? it wont. cause your whole thinking is biased as shit and wrong.
but i can do it.
you are a fucking hypocrite dumbass tbh, its not even worth to debate with you are so delusional.

• JFL
you need to defend/attack an idea not users

If you need to attack an idea, why are you attacking ethnics 24/7

Just lol @ your hypocrisy. The only delusional one here is you

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
If you need to attack an idea, why are you attacking ethnics 24/7

Just lol @ your hypocrisy. The only delusional one here is you
again sub 30 iq strikes again.
im not calling out anyone on why they make race threads.
while you do, but only whites jfl
you are the one trying to push this delusional agenda of yours.
just stop.
you are just admitting that you are a hypocrite

yeah for status and money but not that much for looks.
Thats a gigacope im guessing youre ethnic. Why is the majority of sex symbols white? Because whites are the best looking

again sub 30 iq strikes again.
im not calling out anyone on why they make race threads.
while you do, but only whites jfl
you are the one trying to push this delusional agenda of yours.
just stop.
you are just admitting that you are a hypocrite

Keep barking for my IQ. I mog you by at least 3 standard deviations

Done with this dogshit debate tbh

5f0e044202c73603943214-gif.517623

Keep barking for my IQ. I mog you by at least 3 standard deviations

Done with this dogshit debate tbh

5f0e044202c73603943214-gif.517623
thanks for admitting that i iq mogged you
EawScyQU0AAcLdU

i will make america great again with my debating skills / high iq.

• JFL
Thats a gigacope im guessing youre ethnic. Why is the majority of sex symbols white? Because whites are the best looking
Society not looks apparently

Because we conquered and ruled over other races plus white people are the best looking on average as well

Because we conquered and ruled over other races plus white people are the best looking on average as well
But ethnic members on here are all chads, more so than white members

No I said a white guy with same facial structure as an ethnic guy would roughly have the same smv. Whites of course on average have better facial structure and frame. But if they had the same face and body except for coloring, they would be roughly the same smv unless the ethnic is super dark. Race does matter but not that much as face and height.

No I said a white guy with same facial structure as an ethnic guy would roughly have the same smv. Whites of course on average have better facial structure and frame. But if they had the same face and body except for coloring, they would be roughly the same smv unless the ethnic is super dark. Race does matter but not that much as face and height.
True tbh, whites are saved by coloring so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
White is right

• JFL
Reactions: doll
Why THE FUCK do ethnics think that all whites have colored eyes??????!!!!
Not all but it’s a trait more common in whites

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 756
Not all but it’s a trait more common in whites
You’re more likely to have coloured eyes as a White person but not certain to have them

• +1
Reactions: wasted
because white is right

Except for Indians we are all human, enough with that.