Why are you guys attracted to shitskin on girls? For example Taylor Hill and Adriana Lima both have the worst skin tone I have ever seen on white girl

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
It is just a turn off for me like indian skin... I just can't be attracted to it.

I know adriana is half black and that contributes to the shitskin, but if you told me her and taylor hill were half indian (maybe even full indian!) , I would believe it. THE UNDERTONES are SHIT.

(adriana lima)

(Taylor Hill)

You guys are mentally ill and autistic! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hollywood, Ken, Solidcoin and 4 others
Prime Brooke or death

Brooke_Shields_Beauty_Tanned_Skin_Blue_Lagoon.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, bwrauycnee, CFW432 and 5 others
Another curry that wants nordic girls only

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and 15 others
Lmao at how you Tryed to find the ugliest pic of Taylor you could on the internet to prove a point and she still looks 9/10 srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
muh undertones

You would eat their shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member, Chadeep and 11 others
Lmao at how you Tryed to find the ugliest pic of Taylor you could on the internet to prove a point and she still looks 9/10 srs

There are many jbs that look just like her on tiktok but with better undertones/coloring..... JFL 9/10? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

More like curries want Taylor Hill because she looks indian while still being white...
English people look like indians now?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ballskin and sibience
Lima looks like she’ll peg you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16984, ballskin and 2 others
It is just a turn off for me like indian skin... I just can't be attracted to it.

I know adriana is half black and that contributes to the shitskin, but if you told me her and taylor hill were half indian (maybe even full indian!) , I would believe it. THE UNDERTONES are SHIT.

View attachment 1769382View attachment 1769390 (adriana lima)

View attachment 1769398 View attachment 1769402 (Taylor Hill)

View attachment 1769404
These "models" are chosen by homosexual fashion designers like Calvin Klein and all those other ones that are gay so it appeals to the gay male gaze. They look like trannies:lul: Lima just looks repulsive, taylor hill is more bearable but its only eye color halo, she's average at BEST

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sibience
muh undertones

You would eat their shit

Yes I would because they have HUGE status and are still attractive even though skin tone is very important for me.

Again as I said they aren't that special.

There are many jbs that look just like her on tiktok but with better undertones/coloring..... JFL 9/10? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Taylor hill is clearly a Slav in phenotype she could even larp as lightskin arab/paki

• +1
Reactions: sibience
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, ballskin, sibience and 1 other person

She does.... not the typical indian girl but if you see attractive indian girls she looks like them. And I'm talking about skin tone, if you see indians that lighten their skin or indians that are lucky and naturally have light skin... When they put makeup on their skin tone is like Taylor Hill.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, ballskin and Deleted member 16110
undertones saar :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 20056

Her skull is too big and masculine, but at least skin tone is good and chin is feminine. Many tiktok jbs are more attractive.

Anyone can tell that she was very attractive when she was even younger than that.

• WTF
Reactions: ballskin
Cope
94D021FD F58E 4A39 99D4 9B553746733C

• Hmm...
These "models" are chosen by homosexual fashion designers like Calvin Klein and all those other ones that are gay so it appeals to the gay male gaze. They look like trannies:lul: Lima just looks repulsive, taylor hill is more bearable but its only eye color halo, she's average at BEST
No offence bro but failednormiemanlet was right your rating skills are trash :lul::lul:
Shes a terrastacy
AA5573DF 2111 4F31 8401 D9E415E8FCF8

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and sibience
Another day another shitskin.

• Hmm...

View attachment 1769404

It's because their lips don't match their coloring and they have dark circles. Has nothing to do with their coloring you silly indian.

• Hmm...
No offence bro but failednormiemanlet was right your rating skills are trash :lul::lul:
Shes a terrastacy
View attachment 1771749

She is terrastacy, but you have to admit that even the picture you posted her skin tone is shit. And it subtracts a lot from her attractiveness.

Skin tone for me is very important, maybe not for you.

It's because their lips don't match their coloring and they have dark circles. Has nothing to do with their coloring you silly indian.

Redder lips would help them. Dark circles aren't the reason.

Also, I'm not indian, why does everyone think I am?

• WTF
She is terrastacy, but you have to admit that even the picture you posted her skin tone is shit. And it subtracts a lot from her attractiveness.

Skin tone for me is very important, maybe not for you.
It’s just a tan

• JFL
ideal feminine skin tone
16556343868437.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and sibience
  • JFL
Nigga please her coloring is beautiful it’s like olive butter

Have you ever seen a light skinned indian?

That is the skin tone of Taylor Hill. :ROFLMAO:

• WTF
Have you ever seen a light skinned indian?

That is the skin tone of Taylor Hill. :ROFLMAO:
It really isn’t most light skins still have shit smeared undertones

• Hmm...
Thank you.

I also mainly make threads about east asians, but everyone thinks I'm curry I guess?
Another curry ethnic who wants Nordic females only. I'm pale white, and agree that your coloring obsession is indicative of being ethnic. Trying to imply that these colorings are suboptimal is laughable:
20 Adriana Lima Model Test shots polaroids digitals
LWYfq8H

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18694 and 2 others
It really isn’t most light skins still have shit smeared undertones

Yes but still when indians use lightening creams they end up having Taylor Hill skin tone.

Another curry ethnic who wants Nordic females only. I'm pale white, and agree that your coloring obsession is indicative of being ethnic. Trying to imply that these colorings are suboptimal is laughable:
View attachment 1771999View attachment 1772002

I guess it makes sense that I have an obsession with white girls because I'm non white. But it still is just natural attraction.

Adriana still has shitskin in that picture, Taylor too.

I still find Taylor Hill very attractive but Lima I just don't even if her skin was good.

• JFL
Prime Brooke or death

Brooke_Shields_Beauty_Tanned_Skin_Blue_Lagoon.jpg
for some reason shes so classically american beautiful it doesnt do anything for me. she's objectively amazing tho.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and sibience

View attachment 1769404
what does orange shade skin remind you of lol.

black girls seem to be happy their soil black brown skin isnt orange ig.

• +1
I would sell my house to see Taylor’s sex tape even though her body looks trannymaxed

Go on fucking tiktok bro...

So many fucking jbs that look like her.

Maybe you are obsessed with her status, but your obsession is very unhealthy.

• +1
for some reason shes so classically american beautiful it doesnt do anything for me. she's objectively amazing tho.

Because of the skin tone... You would be much more sexually attracted to her otherwise

what does orange shade skin remind you of lol.

black girls seem to be happy their soil black brown skin isnt orange ig.

It doesn't matter what a skin color reminds you of, it is just what biologically we find attractive.

Go on fucking tiktok bro...

So many fucking jbs that look like her.

Maybe you are obsessed with her status, but your obsession is very unhealthy.
None of the jbs compare I can’t find a single one good enough except for this one Russian whore