Why are you guys attracted to shitskin on girls? For example Taylor Hill and Adriana Lima both have the worst skin tone I have ever seen on white girl

I guess it makes sense that I have an obsession with white girls because I'm non white. But it still is just natural attraction.
Your "natural attraction" isn't objective because your preferred range of coloring is too limited. The hyperfixation on European coloring reflects an ethnic who is obsessed with purebred Europeans in order to counterbalance their own, aesthetically suboptimal phenotype.

As I say here, only a significant minority % of European DNA is necessary for optimal female aesthetics:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18694 and sibience
Your "natural attraction" isn't objective because your preferred range of coloring is too limited. The hyperfixation on European coloring reflects an ethnic who is obsessed with purebred Europeans in order to counterbalance their own, aesthetically suboptimal phenotype.

As I say here, only a significant minority % of European DNA is necessary for optimal female aesthetics:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "significant minority" so a lot but not? :lul:

But I would say at least 90% european is required to look good. That is why many americans look shit against nordic stacies in Europe.

Another curry ethnic who wants Nordic females only. I'm pale white, and agree that your coloring obsession is indicative of being ethnic. Trying to imply that these colorings are suboptimal is laughable:
View attachment 1771999View attachment 1772002

This pretty much. I wasn't gonna bother saying this but you nailed it spot on.

OP im pretty sure you're darker than these 2 girls if you're from Singapore.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "significant minority" so a lot but not? :lul:
"A significant % of European DNA" would probably mean at least 25–50% on an ancestry test.

But I would say at least 90% european is required to look good. That is why many americans look shit against nordic stacies in Europe.
Most of the stereotypical, white Americans are at least 90% European, so you're basically arguing that Scandinavian phenotypes are more attractive than W/E/S European phenotypes. Ironically, you literally liked a picture of prime Brooke Shields in this thread, who has no significant amount of Scandinavian DNA:
Brooke Christa Shields[2] was born in Manhattan, New York,[4] on May 31, 1965,[4] the daughter of actress and model Teri Shields (née Schmon; 1933–2012) and businessman Frank Shields (1941–2003). Her mother was of English, German, Scotch-Irish, and Welsh descent,[5][6] while her father had English, French, Irish, and Italian ancestry.[7]

Mixed Japanese, African, and German (not close to 90% European):
Untitled 1

• Hmm...
Most of the stereotypical, white Americans are at least 90% European, so you're basically arguing that Scandinavian phenotypes are more attractive than W/E/S European phenotypes. Ironically, you literally liked a picture of prime Brooke Shields in this thread, who has no significant amount of Scandinavian DNA:

Mixed Japanese, African, and German (not close to 90% European):
View attachment 1772023

Brooke shields is mostly european genetics.... I never said it had to be one euro country it can be mixed with different european countries.

I never said there is one phenotype that can only be attractive. Scandinavian and any other european pheno can be very attractive.

That mixed girl is a weird looking alien.

I mean ur a shitskin obsessed with white women.

I'm not a shitskin though, I actually skin tone mog both Lima and Hill, it should be embarrassing for them to get undertone mogged by an east asian

This pretty much. I wasn't gonna bother saying this but you nailed it spot on.

OP im pretty sure you're darker than these 2 girls if you're from Singapore.

. I'm darker yes... but darker meaning more tan. I don't have shitskin. My skin tone is better than them.

Nothing will do but pale emo goth blue haired jb for me
Must listen to alternative
Must be in arts collage

• Love it
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and ballskin
  • Hmm...
Man jaw. Looks average. Aren't you Paki? Just another deathnik that worships Euros😂😂

Exactly, just fucking lol at these gay aspies worshipping Taylor Hill's wide SQUARE chin

Not paki I only worship Taylor online :lul:

No, you get many sexual thoughts about her. You think about her penetrating your asshole with her wide chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and ballskin
Exactly, just fucking lol at these gay aspies worshipping Taylor Hill's wide SQUARE chin

No, you get many sexual thoughts about her. You think about her penetrating your asshole with her wide chin.
I do and I can’t help it

• JFL
The only time I can get sexual thoughts about a girl is if I see her in real life.
Now I know you’re Asian
you low testosterone nigga

• JFL
Now I know you’re Asian
you low testosterone nigga

I am high T though... my voice is deep

And how does that relate to this? Having fantasies about sex with a married model you are never going to meet is just mental illness. Let go of your oneitis, you are like a kid you are not high T because you do that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The second woman skin-mogs Taylor Hill imo. Tanned skin with an orange or red undertone looks nice on women.

I agree so much. I really don't even know why Taylor Hill is worshipped so much here, must be the status pill. People say she is perfect but she has major flaw like skin tone.

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin
I am high T though... my voice is deep

And how does that relate to this? Having fantasies about sex with a married model you are never going to meet is just mental illness. Let go of your oneitis, you are like a kid you are not high T because you do that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I‘m trying to
just joking I know you’re a high t alpha male

• Love it
She ugly but not bc of complexion

For me it is mostly because complexion, I would find her very hot if she had good tone.

But also her wide chin and jaw are failos too for me but it doesn't matter that much because it is still feminine enough, because her chin is still short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
For me it is mostly because complexion, I would find her very hot if she had good tone.

But also her wide chin and jaw are failos too for me but it doesn't matter that much because it is still feminine enough, because her chin is still short.
Her eyes are too masculine. Nose too.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and sibience
I‘m trying to
just joking I know you’re a high t alpha male

How do you feel that your oneitis is married to a white low tier normie, Daniel Fryer? 😕 I think it makes you think you have a chance with her after he abuses her and then you can get leftovers and then you will lick her pussy 10 hours every day.

Her eyes are too masculine. Nose too.

Ehhh.... For Taylor Hill her supraorbitals aren't that masculine, and she still has feminine prey eyes that are just hooded. Adriana Lima has bad masculine eyes.

Taylor Hill's nose isn't that bad. It can have a lower bridge and a feminine upturned curve to be ideal, but her nose is just androgynous.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ballskin and Deleted member 18840
How do you feel that your oneitis is married to a white low tier normie, Daniel Fryer? 😕 I think it makes you think you have a chance with her after he abuses her and then you can get leftovers and then you will lick her pussy 10 hours every day.

View attachment 1772510

Ehhh.... For Taylor Hill her supraorbitals aren't that masculine, and she still has feminine prey eyes that are just hooded. Adriana Lima has bad masculine eyes.

Taylor Hill's nose isn't that bad. It can have a lower bridge and a feminine upturned curve to be ideal, but her nose is just androgynous.
I m talking about lima

• Woah

Shes not my oneitis how do you have a oneitis on someone you don’t know :lul:

• JFL
I m talking about lima

Oh, I thought the second picture because it was side profile and you can see Hills supraorbitals.

Yeah Lima is half black so she has too masculine features and also bad skin tone.

Shes not my oneitis how do you have a oneitis on someone you don’t know :lul:

You worship her so much... And your avi too.

Also... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I would sell my house to see Taylor’s sex tape even though her body looks trannymaxed

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 18840
😡😡😡

shit I can’t delete that can I

Even if you didn't say that I would have known, I am blackpilled.... I can detect virtue signalers. 😜😜:ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😜😜

• WTF
Even if you didn't say that I would have known, I am blackpilled.... I can detect virtue signalers. 😜😜:ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😜😜
Mfw I’ve been happily married to Taylor for 12 years with a house and children
then the alarm clock goes off
0C6F320C 34B7 400C 8FB9 6DEEA6EF99FE

• So Sad
Mfw I’ve been happily married to Taylor for 12 years with a house and children
then the alarm clock goes off
View attachment 1772527

Why would you want to marry her? You should know she had her first kiss when she was 5. I would only fantasize about a girl that is pure.

• Woah
Why would you want to marry her? You should know she had her first kiss when she was 5. I would only fantasize about a girl that is pure.

I know, we were classmates

• Woah

• Love it
She doesn't look indian. But orbitals are curry tier.

• +1
She doesn't look indian. But orbitals are curry tier.

Not like stereotypical indian.

But like when an attractive indian tries to fraud skin tone by putting on tan colored makeup.

The dark circles are like indian I agree she needs fat grafting or something.

Last edited:
I never said it had to be one euro country it can be mixed with different european countries.

I never said there is one phenotype that can only be attractive. Scandinavian and any other european pheno can be very attractive.
Most of the stereotypical, white Americans are at least 90% European, so you're basically arguing that Scandinavian phenotypes are more attractive than W/E/S European phenotypes.

• +1
shield gets mogged by connelly

• +1
tanning is disgusting women should be light skinnned or pale white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and sibience
tanning is disgusting women should be light skinnned or pale white

Yes only but if they have the red undertones to support it.

Otherwise they need to tan or shitskin (even with tan someone can have bad skin if undertones are bad like indians)

Yes only but if they have the red undertones to support it.

Otherwise they need to tan or shitskin (even with tan someone can have bad skin if undertones are bad like indians)
No I meant ivory white

• Ugh..
No I meant ivory white

That's like yellow though...

I doubt you would be attracted to that natural skin. I think you mean girls that wear ivory white natural makeup look.

That's like yellow though...

I doubt you would be attracted to that natural skin. I think you mean girls that wear ivory white natural makeup look.
Images 14

What is this color

• +1