Why are younger Stacies, 19+, going for older Chads 40+?

Ugh. Why did you want that? Hollywood writers are desperate. What most people aren't aware of, the boom that's happening because of the streaming services. Netflix/Hulu/Prime is literally fucking the shit out of Hollywood.

But what about this trend with younger women going with older men? Ugh. Now that's a pickle.

180416_old-man-young-women-720x405.jpg
Do you use a phone or a laptop to post?

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Incest is on rise these days.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Growth Plate and Jason Voorhees
Ugh. So we have BBC Reminders. But what would this new trend be called?

1*Iq4gmWmmDo_Y51FeSD62jQ.jpeg

Ugh. Boogers. They're even marrying one another!

24837656_1569556393133177_3521196264508015869_o.jpg

Ugh. Everywhere I look I keep seeing these images...

older_man_couple.jpg
yZKaUAgfB6wP9zpAEmdzMbgSmt_lKcZJ3W0aWsYoxSJl2eboEokK6Ihw70GymbFyUDRlUTL5ws1HTdYRryZURSgfKW5JnEAmkrn4eHLbY8OqTQWe5xqIQjtobOB6IVflY1lkJdbPhaGzGA
dating-younger-woman.jpg

Is it me or just my search term?

Ugh. Nothing wrong with this, uh guys?

dating-older-men.jpg

old chads are the finished article, they can provide for them and are still better looking than normies. They don't need to gamble on a young chad who may or may not be ambitious.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, justinzayn and 1 other person
old chads are the finished article, they can provide for them and are still better looking than normies. They don't need to gamble on a young chad who may or may not be ambitious.
Exactly. The young Stacy sees him as stable and not much drama to be expected. Then having her vagina licked dry every night, ugh, icing on the cake. She doesn't have to worry about dressing appropriately because its only her and him. And his kids in their 20s. That can't stop flirting with her. Even the daughter smiles every time she sees her walking by in her long t-shirt with nothing else on. Ugh. Strange world we're living in today.

465080953.jpg

women like older men its always been like that

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and BigJimsWornOutTires
how many times do you need to say "ugh"

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and BigJimsWornOutTires
how many times do you need to say "ugh"
Ugh. Its a disorder I inherited from my father that was 98 years old when I was conceived. Perhaps when I was in the womb, I kept hearing him grunt and "Ugh, my back. Not like it used to be." - Ugh. Those neighbors and their loud music." - "Ugh. When you said you wanted a dirty Sanchez, I thought you'd meant the landscaper."

238678-1600x1030-young-woman-older-man.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, Deleted member 6723 and Growth Plate
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and owlofathena
They like good looking older guys but society tells them it’s creepy... Twitter is full of it
Ugh. Fuck Twitter. Though they keep their Facebook going but understand the reality when sharing their older lover with their circle. Though the trailer park girls don't mind rubbing that shit in. Real troopers! In reality, most of this nation is rural areas. The jammed-packed cities monopolize the social networks with their garbage-way-of-thinking. Not true in most of this country. Younger Stacies go with older Chads and most of the time, in a heartbeat. Like winning a lottery! "HE-HAW! MA! I GOT MYSELF A BIG BUBBA! Don't you go try sucking his dick when I'm in the crapper!" The daughter lays down the rules with her mother during the introduction as she heads off to the bathroom to take a shit.

6-dating-for-older-men-older-man-younger-woman-on-beach-e1551923126885.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Ugh. No wonder why younger guys are dying their hair salt and pepper. Trying to keep up with the trend.

maxresdefault.jpg
tyler+martin+37.jpeg

I dont know anything about that sickness but what I do know, the younger foids 19+ are rejecting guys their age ever since this Covid-19 narrative started. Even my neighbor! He's 52 years old and his new girlfriend's 22. And she looks good. Ouch. And every so often when they're outside, I have to see his hands all over her. Something happened to our reality.

Girls are rejecting guys their age is trending! Ugh.
where-younger-guys-go-wrong-with-women.jpg
At least you've got something to look forward to.

• JFL
Can't be the money. Because I keep seeing them with these guys that look bankrupt. But jacked! I don't understand this. Is it that younger guys are just not as attractive and charming as the older ones? Could it be the experience that's mogging them? Ugh. I don't like how this is turning out, guys. If this continues, the gay community's gonna be spurting in their jeans as the younger ones come pouring in. Desperate for some sort of intimacy. Ugh.

I guess some things are left unknown.
Pretty basdd

At least you've got something to look forward to.
Ugh. I never had a problem with the ladies. Probably because I was raised by feminists, witches, and babysat by strippers.

why-do-girls-like-older-men-reasons-why-younger-women-date-older-guys.jpg

Lmfaoo what is this boomer redpill cope betabuxxing JFL

This site is going to shit

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 2205 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Lmfaoo what is this boomer redpill cope betabuxxing JFL

This site is going to shit
Ugh. Boomer. Your first to-go place when seething the truth and losing the battle for the Stacies. It's okay, little feller. There are always leftovers for you. After guys like me have jackhammered, slammed, and punched that pussy until the uterus begins showing when her legs open. THATS for you.

Depositphotos_10470076_m-2015.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Going2KillMyself
Just lose all collagen and become old man theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Should an older man feel bad dating a younger woman 3 times less his age? Ugh. A 20-year-old girl with a 50-year-old man? Whaat. Boogers. The younger guys have it tough already competing with BBC, but now This? Ugh. Damn.

What-Do-50-Year-Old-Men-Want-In-Bed.jpg

Wow! As you can clearly see for yourselves - many people, mainly younger women, agree that older men are the Moggers of the World when it comes down to relationships, loyalty, love, great sex, and true happiness.

1d7cc8e17252a46439c5aeb33a8eaa45

She requires you to hear her words. But also, asked about her day. "How was your day?"

She wants you to listen. Rather than hear you talk about yourself. So maybe that's why younger women are going for older men. They listen. They converse. And when you listen to her, and talk with her, and not to her, and if you're sexually appealing....you won't need to flirt.

Just walk into another room then back to where she's at. She'll be naked and smiling. That's what they do to older guys. True story.

So most of the time, it's not the men, but the vaginas you need to worry about and take care of....as to making yourself attractive and understanding that she too is a human being.

Older-Man-Younger-Woman.jpg

"Only older guys seem to know where my G-spot is. Which is my clit! And only they know how to lick me dry." A 20-year-old Stacy confesses to her BFF.

Once you go older, there's no going back to younger. Ugh.

0*-Th7ExefOYWw6PG_.

Ugh. This thread just keeps trending! What the boogers?? I mean, like, I had a feeling this was happening because of the recent surge of vaginas that's been offered to me from the young Stacies division, but it's not just me? Ugh.

Guys (under 25): This isn't looking good for you all. Not only are you losing your potential and fertile mates to BBC but now older guys. Embarrassing. Tbh. No wonder why you all hide inside your basements playing with yourselves. Brutal world outside. Ugh.

tumblr_static_32up2d3q0h4wogkck8ckk0coo_2048_v2.jpg

Ugh. Boogers. Men over 40 are being message bombed on dating apps now from vaginas 19+. Younger women had enough of being ignored by guys their age. They want to live life and enjoy it! They want a man that knows what he's doing when destroying her vagina.

adjusting-to-sugar-daddy-life.jpg

Older men just looks better

They are more masculine

• +1
Older men just looks better

They are more masculine
True. Very seldom I agree with other people. But in this case. Ugh. Yeah. You're right.

20_Dating.jpg

this whole thread is ugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Chadeep, Tony and 2 others
Ugh

• Woah
for the same reason that my penis hardened when looking for these images to try to prove my point

after many gangbangs with bbcs, they need to think about a stable future, so they go for older men with lots of money
giphy.gif

• Woah
Ugh. Boogers. She got filled up by a 60-year-old boomer. Not looking good, guys.

Paul-weller.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Tony
u like big titties?
Eh. Titties are titties. Some are fatter, some are droopy. But by the end of the day, its just tits. Ugh. Unless they can move on their own. Then those would be special.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Tony
Eh. Titties are titties. Some are fatter, some are droopy. But by the end of the day, its just tits. Ugh. Unless they can move on their own. Then those would be special.
I love you nohomo

• Hmm...
Fuark, poor kid ngl
But she's happy! Do you not see her happy face? HAPPY! Sure, he's old enough to be your dad. But hey, he's taking good care of her. Especially in bed. Ugh. Can you imagine that? Ouch.

Ouch.

Though if you look at him, to the side, he's drinking coffee and looks hungover. Ugh. This means the night before, he got drunk and abused her in the bed. Ugh. Probably got rough with her too.....again. Yikes.

But she's happy! Do you not see her happy face? HAPPY! Sure, he's old enough to be your dad. But hey, he's taking good care of her. Especially in bed. Ugh. Can you imagine that? Ouch.

Ouch.

Though if you look at him, to the side, he's drinking coffee and looks hungover. Ugh. This means the night before, he got drunk and abused her in the bed. Ugh. Probably got rough with her too.....again. Yikes.

• Woah
Perhaps younger women want to be happier and loved. Thus to an older Chad filling her up with joy and cum.

382604_195399923870581_434495775_n.jpg

All these "younger women" in these pics all look used up and aged jfl at this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigJimsWornOutTires