Why are younger Stacies, 19+, going for older Chads 40+?

40 yo chads have lower smv than 20 yo chads, so they're more attainable. but they're still infinitely higher smv than a 20 yo normie or incel

Why don't you reciprocate the intent to befriend?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh. I don't befriend teenagers from the internet. Besides an online contact is not necessary from a hunter gatherer perspective, unless it's a woman that wants my big dick, which are plenty.

Why don't you reciprocate the intent to befriend?
According to everyone on here, that's sad, Christian—trying to be friends with a computer program. Ugh. Not looking good. But I remember when those Furbies came out. Grandparents, right? Some people really did become friends with their Furbies until the mechanical parasites started telling them things like, "Oui moui, play with my ass some more." - "Eeeki bleaky, tongue my balls." - "Teetee phiolo, hail Satan!"

Ugh. The toy industry had to retire them.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
@ChristianChad

Christian, why are you having problems making friends your age? And those pics you shared on here of yourself, I don't see how you'll have any issues bonding with an LTR. Perhaps, forget about this crusade if that's what you're on or headed to. There are no heroes in this world anymore. At one time, I would say the hard-working families. But that's been destroyed. Kids don't know their fathers except for the privileged ones. And they much rather not know their fathers because of who they are. It hurts the child no matter the wealth when it sees its father kissing another woman or mother, kissing the muscular pool-boy, Billy. Ugh. So she watches Billy clean that pool from the upstairs window. He's 20 and legal. Perfect for Mrs. Perkins. She watches the beads of sweat rolling down his pecs and streaming across his abs ending inside those shorts she can only imagine the stuffing. Ugh. She rarely sees her husband anymore. Long-distance job. And that aching below her navel, ouchie kamouchie. The fingertip and vibrators aren't doing it anymore. So she makes her move.

"Hey Billy, how bout you come inside and clean my vagina next." She requests.

"Oh, hey there, Mrs. Perkins! OH--MY--GAD! You are soooooo embarrassing me! And besides, my boyfriend would be a little jelly, if you know what I mean." Ugh. It wasn't the response she was expecting.

So later that week, she will install a dating app that will answer, "Eh, it's complicated," when the IOI asks about her relationship status.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Ugh. I think that from today i'll dye my hair of gray, easily i'll gain 1 point of smv:love:

• +1
Ugh. I think that from today i'll dye my hair of gray, easily i'll gain 1 point of smv:love:
Eh, do whatever brings meaning to your life. But do something! As for the vaginas, they'll be okay. Vaginas will always be okay. Its you, Man, that's in peril.

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Perhaps they long for that older man's attention and maturity. Or perhaps they realize younger guys are too much into gaming and their needs are not being fulfilled. Ugh. "Not looking good, guys, not looking good."

005ae328945b80972020
Mogged again
E03A7C6B 905A 480F 914D 6D6B0264AA54

How can decent looking young guys here be incel when guys like this can get a cute young gf
:feelswah:

• JFL
Eh, do whatever brings meaning to your life. But do something! As for the vaginas, they'll be okay. Vaginas will always be okay. Its you, Man, that's in peril.
Man i seriously agree with you, older man looks better you are 100% right, they mog the average zoomer tik toker coper to death. I can't wait to turn like 30 and to fuck a young girl of 18yo, your pill is legit.

Man i seriously agree with you, older man looks better you are 100% right, they mog the average zoomer tik toker coper to death. I can't wait to turn like 30 and to fuck a young girl of 18yo, your pill is legit.
Why 18? Because any younger would be illegal? Ugh. How bout aiming for 20+? ;)

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
Tinder is full of "if you're 30 don't even dare messaging me" so idk.
Due to the social stigma about age gaps. If Tinder was around in 1962, most white foids would say "no black guys" even white foids who today take BBC. Lots of foids just follow whatever society says.

Today, there's little to no stigma against IR dating. So a white foid born in 1999 can freely and openly date a black man with nothing to worry about. And this applies even to white foids that live in the deep south.But if that same foid was born in 1899, she would never even think about dating a black man, especially if she was from the south like Mississippi or Alabama or Georgia.

@Slayerino @Julius

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Due to the social stigma about age gaps. If Tinder was around in 1962, most white foids would say "no black guys" even white foids who today take BBC. Lots of foids just follow whatever society says.

Today, there's little to no stigma against IR dating. So a white foid born in 1999 can freely and openly date a black man with nothing to worry about. And this applies even to white foids that live in the deep south.But if that same foid was born in 1899, she would never even think about dating a black man, especially if she was from the south like Mississippi or Alabama or Georgia.
Virtual signaling, of course. Especially in large cities. But in country life, age doesn't matter. And sadly, there are JBs that are groomed. But the 19+ are usually seduced by older men regardless of social media influence. And if you take the time, browse country girls' profiles on Facebook, IG, TikTok, yadda. Although they have the habit of keeping their shit private. "No one's business!" You might see a public one of the 19+ with a swollen belly laying in bed with a 50-year-old rough-looking gentleman. Ugh. And she knows that pisses guys her age off. She knows that pisses many off. That's the design. TO PROVOKE. And if she lived in the city, that guy would be black with a mouth full of grillz.

Girls are distinguishable from one another. But usually, you can catalog them into groups:
  • Virtual Signal
  • To Provoke
  • Druggies
  • Hypergamy (age depends on wealth)
  • Wholesome

Although whores are mingled among those groups minus Wholesome. There are whores that only mate with their age. There are whores that mates with any age. But wholesome women, ugh, VERY rare. They're usually taken.

Women are strange drippers. But from my knowledge and experience, virtual signal women are easily influenced and weak to disloyalty. So she could be 22 and her bf, be 23. But if her group signals an open relationship agenda, she'll follow. Or not tell him about it. "No one's business!" Those women do not make good lovers. Pump and Dumps, absolutely. Their only worth is CUMCATCHER.

Government loves virtual signal parasites. Military and mainstream companies included.

Last edited:
653732747-men-dating-younger-women.png

My gad, they just can't get enough.

Brutally over

dating-older-man.jpg

The girls keep coming, and cumming:

bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Ken and BigJimsWornOutTires
bookmarked
It's a good reminder and an excellent virtual signal to women 19+ to think about themselves and not what society expects from them. Fuck society. Fuck people judging you.

Ladies, you do you! And if a guy your age disagrees with you dating older men, slap the fuck out of him! Or call your "old" man to do it for you.

Awesome Proud Of You GIF by Shalita Grant

• +1
Reactions: Ken

MY GAD!! The young roasties are like fucking madly in love with older men, whaat?

Happy Hugh Jackman GIF

This never happens

• JFL
God make my life great inc
It really doesn't matter who women date because, the way they see it, it's none of our fucking business. With that said, when the girl feels guys her age are telling her what to do, thus, "Don't date older guys, please don't," she'll make it her mission to fuck the shit out of older guys just to send that message, no one tells her what to do.

Does that make any sense, buddy?

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
It really doesn't matter who women date because, the way they see it, it's none of our fucking business. With that said, when the girl feels guys her age are telling her what to do, thus, "Don't date older guys, please don't," she'll make it her mission to fuck the shit out of older guys just to send that message, no one tells her what to do.

Does that make any sense, buddy?
Yes buddy, where's my JB tho ?

• JFL
Yes buddy, where's my JB tho ?
From my experience during my young parasitical era, those "JBS" keep to their circle. They seldom broadcast such relations. They keep that clique close in proximity. E.g. friends, neighbors, family friends, schoolmates, their friends, families.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back