Why are Zinc and Magnesium so important?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
And how much of a dose of zinc is enough for the day. I have been taking 10mg zinc and 375mg magnesium for days and have noticed my mood being somewhat better, being more calm, more motivated, less stressed, clearheaded and my sex drive has gone up, also my sperm became very thick. So what do these two actually do to you and how important are they

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 1464
Magnesium depletion leads to high cortisol, specially if you're lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
zinc is i
ESSENTIAL for imune system
and important for cell growth. So no muscle gains for Gymmaxxers if they are low on zinc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I LITERALLY TAKE THEM EVERYDAY IN THE MOST BIOACTIVE FORMS BUT THEY DON'T DO SHIT BUT I WON'T STOP TAKING THEM CUZ I'M COPING SO HARD BUDDY BOYO

Zinc = 30-50mg
Magnesium = 600-900 (if you exercise)
I LITERALLY TAKE THEM EVERYDAY IN THE MOST BIOACTIVE FORMS BUT THEY DON'T DO SHIT BUT I WON'T STOP TAKING THEM CUZ I'M COPING SO HARD BUDDY BOYO

Do you take them at the same time? You're not supposed to do that, apparently, they make each other not work properly

Do you take them at the same time? You're not supposed to do that, apparently, they make each other not work properly
No, I never take my Magnesium with my other supplements. Usually wait at least an hour.

No, I never take my Magnesium with my other supplements. Usually wait at least an hour.

How much do you take?