Why aromasin is the best A.I

chinpilled

chinpilled

Instructor
Arimidex & Letrozole:

Mechanism:
Bind to the aromatase enzyme for a few days then unbinds. So when you stop taking your body is still producing more aromatase enzyme but simultaneously the A.I is binding off the enzyme and you get a massive estrogen spike because you now have even more aromatase enzyme than when you started

Outcome
:
You take 0.5mg arimidex or letro, estrogen immediately plummets to 0%-10% levels , as days go on body produces more aromatase enzyme and simulatenously the deactivated aromatase enzyme starts to reactive as A.I unbinds , causing estrogen spike. This requires an even larger effective dose the next time causing you to crash only to spike again. If you dose frequently you will stay permanently crashed , so unless you want that not good.

Aromasin:

Mechanism:
Binds to the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivates it, it takes the body about 3-6 days to produce more enzymes and there is no estrogen spike as it never unbinds.

Outcome:
- you can reduce your estrogen levels and keep them there (6.25mg/once every 5 days)
- you can crash your estrogen levels if you want
(6.25mg /every other day)
- no spike when coming off

Conclusion:
I've tried all 3 and gotten blood work, aromasin is the only A.I where I can reduce my estrogen levels without crashing them for long periods of time. If I want 50% estro levels I can find my dose for that , if 10% dose for that, cannot do this on arimidex and letro , because if change dosing frequency now have to think about all the fucken enzymes that are unbinding as well.

side note: Your shits prob fake anyways , given the doses of arimidex most of you autists take you should be gigacrashed. I used pharma grade and on 0.5mg arimidex eod

- knees hurt like a 90year old walking up stairs
- extreme brain fog
- extreme lethargy literally can't stay awake
- shakiness , (like when you drink an energy drink on an empty stomach after sleeping for only 2 hours)
- CONSTANT urination, every 30 minutes i'm getting up to piss and anything you drink almost instantly has to come out
- blood work showed crashed estrogen level

Last edited:
AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
chinpilled said:
- extreme brain fog
- shakiness , (like when you drink an energy drink on an empty stomach after sleeping for only 2 hours)
- CONSTANT urination, every 30 minutes i'm getting up to piss and anything you drink almost instantly has to come out
Please note, these were all symtoms for your estrogen being crashed from arimidex?

chinpilled said:
pros:
- you can reduce your estrogen levels and keep them there (6.25mg/once every 5 days)
Why once every 5 days? why not 7? why not once every two weeks, why not once every 3/4 days? What special about 5 days?

What dosage do you recommend for aromasin to sucessfully get estrogen in the low-reference range and not crash it? for a pubertycel, how often should i take it?

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

chinpilled said:
Arimidex & Letrozole:

Mechanism:
Bind to the aromatase enzyme for a few days then unbind. So when you stop taking your body is still producing more aromatase enzyme but simultaneously the A.I is binding off the enzyme and you get a massive estrogen spike because you now have even more aromatase enzyme than when you started

pros:
- easy to crash estrogen levels

cons:
- IMPOSSIBLE to lower and maintain there as crashed estrogen is not good, just want to blunt it

Aromasin:

mechanism:
Binds to the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivates it, it takes the body about 3-6 days to produce more enzymes and there is no estrogen spike as it never unbinds.

pros:
- you can crash your estrogen levels

cons: None

Conclusion:
I've tried all 3 and gotten blood work, aromasin is the only A.I where I can reduce my estrogen levels without crashing them for long periods of time. If I want 50% estro levels I can find my dose for that , if 10% dose for that, cannot do this on arimidex and letro , because if change dosing frequency now have to think about all the fucken enzymes that are unbinding as well.

side note: Your shits prob fake anyways , given the doses of arimidex most of you autists take you should be gigacrashed. I used pharma grade and on 0.5mg arimidex eod

- extreme brain fog
Good thread, all reasons why aromasin mogs all+bonus like all Ais upregulates androgens but aromasin upregulates something called beta hydroxy,

loox @loox
"
it's because a small percentage of aromasin metabolises into 17-hydroexemestane which is 30-40 times more androgenic than DHT
"

chinpilled

chinpilled

Instructor
AscendingHero said:
Good thread, all reasons why aromasin mogs all+bonus like all Ais upregulates androgens but aromasin upregulates something called beta hydroxy,

loox @loox
"
it's because a small percentage of aromasin metabolises into 17-hydroexemestane which is 30-40 times more androgenic than DHT
"
has higher binding affinity to androgen receptor than dht , it won't make you bald like high doses of masteron

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

chinpilled said:
has higher binding affinity to androgen receptor than dht , it won't make you bald like high doses of masteron
aromasin won't make u bald? lifefuel

what abt its effects on the skin and liver?

cassiopeia

cassiopeia

Trainee
Great thread.
How do you get your hands on this prescription stuff? I assume your GP has no involvement.

chinpilled

chinpilled

Instructor
AscendingHero said:
Please note, these were all symtoms for your estrogen being crashed from arimidex?

Why once every 5 days? why not 7? why not once every two weeks, why not once every 3/4 days? What special about 5 days?

What dosage do you recommend for aromasin to sucessfully get estrogen in the low-reference range and not crash it? for a pubertycel, how often should i take it?
because studies show after a single dose of aromasin it took 4-5 days for estrogen levels to restore back completely.

- so every 7 days and you will be returning to and having been at for a few days your natty E levels each dose
- every 3 days you will incrimently go lower and lower each dose (not bad if you wanna stay on really low end)

so every 4-5 days is best

LooksDeficiency

LooksDeficiency

LQNP
Your estrogen can't crash to 0% jfl

Anastrozole is the best in the context of height, exemestane mogs for being a pct and miscellaneous uses. And well letrozole is cheap

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
I did tons of autistic research 2 years ago and I came to the conclusion that aromasin was the best as well. Checks out👍

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

HGH I$ LIFE
Was your estrogen 10-15 PG/dl on aromasin?

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

HGH I$ LIFE
AscendingHero said:

Get it to 10-15pg/DL max, those are the levels of a 12 year old. Also in the context of heightmaxxing sure aromasin decreases E2 round 5 days, but in context of heightmaxxing you want e2 to be low around the clock so take it everyday. Start off with 6.25mg everyday, and if your like me you get no sides except a little acne and get bump up the dose to 12.5mg

chinpilled

chinpilled

Instructor
LooksDeficiency said:
Your estrogen can't crash to 0% jfl

Anastrozole is the best in the context of height, exemestane mogs for being a pct and miscellaneous uses. And well letrozole is cheap
retard alert, when it's less than 5% of normal it's practically zero you moron. Obviously yes not every single microscopic aromatase enzyme is eliminated but for practical purposes it's basically crashed. Jfl autists will challenge you on this site for literally anything

Mewton

Mewton

Apprentice
What is the even the point of crashing estrogen after 18 yo?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Zephir
Mewton said:
What is the even the point of crashing estrogen after 18 yo?
Some niggas still grow after 18.

For others they just wanna bump T

6foot2_17y0

Knowledgable
chinpilled said:
Arimidex & Letrozole:

Mechanism:
Bind to the aromatase enzyme for a few days then unbinds. So when you stop taking your body is still producing more aromatase enzyme but simultaneously the A.I is binding off the enzyme and you get a massive estrogen spike because you now have even more aromatase enzyme than when you started

Outcome
:
You take 0.5mg arimidex or letro, estrogen immediately plummets to 0%-10% levels , as days go on body produces more aromatase enzyme and simulatenously the deactivated aromatase enzyme starts to reactive as A.I unbinds , causing estrogen spike. This requires an even larger effective dose the next time causing you to crash only to spike again. If you dose frequently you will stay permanently crashed , so unless you want that not good.

Aromasin:

Mechanism:

Outcome:
- you can crash your estrogen levels if you want

Conclusion:

- extreme brain fog
Nowadays on my “trt dose” of 125mg every 4 days (so 250mg every 8 days) i can keep my estrogen at good levels by using mah progesterone. Arimidex sucks, only good if you need to lower estrogen fast