Why aromasin is the best A.I

user47283

user47283

Gold
Arimidex & Letrozole:

Mechanism:
Bind to the aromatase enzyme for a few days then unbinds. So when you stop taking your body is still producing more aromatase enzyme but simultaneously the A.I is binding off the enzyme and you get a massive estrogen spike because you now have even more aromatase enzyme than when you started

Outcome
:
You take 0.5mg arimidex or letro, estrogen immediately plummets to 0%-10% levels , as days go on body produces more aromatase enzyme and simulatenously the deactivated aromatase enzyme starts to reactive as A.I unbinds , causing estrogen spike. This requires an even larger effective dose the next time causing you to crash only to spike again. If you dose frequently you will stay permanently crashed , so unless you want that not good.

Aromasin:

Mechanism:
Binds to the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivates it, it takes the body about 3-6 days to produce more enzymes and there is no estrogen spike as it never unbinds.

Outcome:
- you can reduce your estrogen levels and keep them there (6.25mg/once every 5 days)
- you can crash your estrogen levels if you want
(6.25mg /every other day)
- no spike when coming off

Conclusion:
I've tried all 3 and gotten blood work, aromasin is the only A.I where I can reduce my estrogen levels without crashing them for long periods of time. If I want 50% estro levels I can find my dose for that , if 10% dose for that, cannot do this on arimidex and letro , because if change dosing frequency now have to think about all the fucken enzymes that are unbinding as well.

side note: Your shits prob fake anyways , given the doses of arimidex most of you autists take you should be gigacrashed. I used pharma grade and on 0.5mg arimidex eod

- knees hurt like a 90year old walking up stairs
- extreme brain fog
- extreme lethargy literally can't stay awake
- shakiness , (like when you drink an energy drink on an empty stomach after sleeping for only 2 hours)
- CONSTANT urination, every 30 minutes i'm getting up to piss and anything you drink almost instantly has to come out
- blood work showed crashed estrogen level

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 4946 and 8 others
- extreme brain fog
- shakiness , (like when you drink an energy drink on an empty stomach after sleeping for only 2 hours)
- CONSTANT urination, every 30 minutes i'm getting up to piss and anything you drink almost instantly has to come out
Please note, these were all symtoms for your estrogen being crashed from arimidex?

pros:
- you can reduce your estrogen levels and keep them there (6.25mg/once every 5 days)
Why once every 5 days? why not 7? why not once every two weeks, why not once every 3/4 days? What special about 5 days?

What dosage do you recommend for aromasin to sucessfully get estrogen in the low-reference range and not crash it? for a pubertycel, how often should i take it?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and FreakkForLife
has higher binding affinity to androgen receptor than dht , it won't make you bald like high doses of masteron
aromasin won't make u bald? lifefuel

what abt its effects on the skin and liver?

Great thread.
How do you get your hands on this prescription stuff? I assume your GP has no involvement.

Please note, these were all symtoms for your estrogen being crashed from arimidex?

Why once every 5 days? why not 7? why not once every two weeks, why not once every 3/4 days? What special about 5 days?

What dosage do you recommend for aromasin to sucessfully get estrogen in the low-reference range and not crash it? for a pubertycel, how often should i take it?
because studies show after a single dose of aromasin it took 4-5 days for estrogen levels to restore back completely.

- so every 7 days and you will be returning to and having been at for a few days your natty E levels each dose
- every 3 days you will incrimently go lower and lower each dose (not bad if you wanna stay on really low end)

so every 4-5 days is best

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
can confirm, aromasin is very based, i use it for e2 management on trt

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and AscendingHero
Your estrogen can't crash to 0% jfl

Anastrozole is the best in the context of height, exemestane mogs for being a pct and miscellaneous uses. And well letrozole is cheap

• Ugh..
Reactions: user47283
Was your estrogen 10-15 PG/dl on aromasin?

Get it to 10-15pg/DL max, those are the levels of a 12 year old. Also in the context of heightmaxxing sure aromasin decreases E2 round 5 days, but in context of heightmaxxing you want e2 to be low around the clock so take it everyday. Start off with 6.25mg everyday, and if your like me you get no sides except a little acne and get bump up the dose to 12.5mg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TurkishAscender, FreakkForLife and user47283
  • +1
Reactions: user47283 and Deleted member 4614
Your estrogen can't crash to 0% jfl

Anastrozole is the best in the context of height, exemestane mogs for being a pct and miscellaneous uses. And well letrozole is cheap
retard alert, when it's less than 5% of normal it's practically zero you moron. Obviously yes not every single microscopic aromatase enzyme is eliminated but for practical purposes it's basically crashed. Jfl autists will challenge you on this site for literally anything

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
What is the even the point of crashing estrogen after 18 yo?

What is the even the point of crashing estrogen after 18 yo?
Some niggas still grow after 18.

For others they just wanna bump T

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and Mewton
Arimidex & Letrozole:

Mechanism:
Bind to the aromatase enzyme for a few days then unbinds. So when you stop taking your body is still producing more aromatase enzyme but simultaneously the A.I is binding off the enzyme and you get a massive estrogen spike because you now have even more aromatase enzyme than when you started

Outcome
:
You take 0.5mg arimidex or letro, estrogen immediately plummets to 0%-10% levels , as days go on body produces more aromatase enzyme and simulatenously the deactivated aromatase enzyme starts to reactive as A.I unbinds , causing estrogen spike. This requires an even larger effective dose the next time causing you to crash only to spike again. If you dose frequently you will stay permanently crashed , so unless you want that not good.

Aromasin:

Mechanism:
Binds to the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivates it, it takes the body about 3-6 days to produce more enzymes and there is no estrogen spike as it never unbinds.

Outcome:

Conclusion:
I've tried all 3 and gotten blood work, aromasin is the only A.I where I can reduce my estrogen levels without crashing them for long periods of time. If I want 50% estro levels I can find my dose for that , if 10% dose for that, cannot do this on arimidex and letro , because if change dosing frequency now have to think about all the fucken enzymes that are unbinding as well.

side note: Your shits prob fake anyways , given the doses of arimidex most of you autists take you should be gigacrashed. I used pharma grade and on 0.5mg arimidex eod

- extreme brain fog
Nowadays on my “trt dose” of 125mg every 4 days (so 250mg every 8 days) i can keep my estrogen at good levels by using mah progesterone. Arimidex sucks, only good if you need to lower estrogen fast

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Arimidex & Letrozole:

Mechanism:

Outcome
:

Aromasin:

Mechanism:

Outcome:

Conclusion:

- extreme brain fog
Did you test your blood taking asin 6.25 EOD? What were you’re levels if so

Did you test your blood taking asin 6.25 EOD? What were you’re levels if so
Ever1 would have different levels,take 6.25 mg and get your blood test and follow my old reply to u

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Get it to 10-15pg/DL max, those are the levels of a 12 year old. Also in the context of heightmaxxing sure aromasin decreases E2 round 5 days, but in context of heightmaxxing you want e2 to be low around the clock so take it everyday. Start off with 6.25mg everyday, and if your like me you get no sides except a little acne and get bump up the dose to 12.5mg
Screenshot 20220130 0945252

Are mines based?

Wow man is this ur blood test?
How do you feel on 11 pg/?ml?
Any sides like mental problems,joint pain,or Lethargy?
I am gonna buy asin asap.
Just doin a bit more research
Haha yeah this is my results from 7 months ago, on 11pg/ml I felt high t, some brain fog, I did notice brain fog, I had joint paints some days, not all the time.

Haha yeah this is my results from 7 months ago, on 11pg/ml I felt high t, some brain fog, I did notice brain fog, I had joint paints some days, not all the time.
Do your Estrogen levels fluctuate?
I mean does it go up and down?
And if yes,by how much?
+-2-3pg/ml?
Do you think 15-20 would be the perfect level do avoid any side effects and take the benefits of aromasin and not fuse the plates too?

Last edited:
Do your Estrogen levels fluctuate?
I mean does it go up and down?
And if yes,by how much?
+-2-3pg/ml?
Do you think 15-20 would be the perfect level do avoid any side effects and take the benefits of aromasin and not fuse the plates too?
I don't know if they fluctuate, I'm assuming so. 15-20 is not perfect 5-10 is perfect

I don't know if they fluctuate, I'm assuming so. 15-20 is not perfect 5-10 is perfect
Wouldn't we experience side effects on 5-10 such as testosterone neurotoxicity? Because our test is too high while our Estrogen is too low?

Wouldn't we experience side effects on 5-10 such as testosterone neurotoxicity? Because our test is too high while our Estrogen is too low?
I've had high t while those blood test came back and I never had testosterone neurotoxicity, more like masculine toxicity. But no, I don't think so.

I've had high t while those blood test came back and I never had testosterone neurotoxicity, more like masculine toxicity. But no, I don't think so.
Did u ever reached 5 pg/ml?
And did u experience short term memory problems or suicidal thoughts?

Did u ever reached 5 pg/ml?
And did u experience short term memory problems or suicidal thoughts?
Not sure, but I did experience both for a little while

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Not sure, but I did experience both for a little while
Ok thank u.
Just wanted to know,that the reference range for Estrogen in the above blood test is given as 10-36 pg/ml.
So,this means that the highest normal level of estrogen is 36 pg/ml,and estrogen level above it is considered bad and it will give side effects of high Estrogen,:unsure: i thought the highest normal level of Estrogen in the body was 100pg/ml:forcedsmile::lul:

you can crash your estrogen levels if you want
If your balls work then it's almost impossible to crash your e from asin tbh, the negative feedback loop is really strong. There's a reason it's never used for treating kids with iss. I'm not saying it's bad for pubertymaxxing tho, the contrary if anything

its fucking over @TeenAscender

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
its fucking over @TeenAscender
@UglyGod360 how many mg were u on

yeah ive been like clinically level depressed lately but i dont think that has to do w my aromasin more the blackpill and me not being 6'4

@UglyGod360 how many mg were u on

yeah ive been like clinically level depressed lately but i dont think that has to do w my aromasin more the blackpill and me not being 6'4
you are over 6ft, its not that brutal bro, at that point face is exponentially more important, not saying to stop heightmaxxing but stop coping with 'muh 6'4' being and end all. Your aromasin is most likely fucking you up

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
you are over 6ft, its not that brutal bro, at that point face is exponentially more important, not saying to stop heightmaxxing but stop coping with 'muh 6'4' being and end all. Your aromasin is most likely fucking you up
once I re obtain my pharma HGH imma lower my asin to 6.25mg every 3 days

heightmaxxing is so simple compared to face, and i dont think im ready for the autism of 'muh DIY MSE' n shit, or maybe i am idk

all i know is once i am done growing im going to accept my height and reason the "muh 6'4" out of me, but at this age I've accepted Im not gonna slay in highschool so im willing to shoot high and sacrifice some of my looks now whether it be bloat acne joints, whatever...

+ what drove u to change ur mind and re value stuff from having a height only mindset, back in the days where you wanted to take anti-androgens?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946

heightmaxxing is so simple compared to face, and i dont think im ready for the autism of 'muh DIY MSE' n shit, or maybe i am idk

all i know is once i am done growing im going to accept my height and reason the "muh 6'4" out of me, but at this age I've accepted Im not gonna slay in highschool so im willing to shoot high and sacrifice some of my looks now whether it be bloat acne joints, whatever...

+ what drove u to change ur mind and re value stuff from having a height only mindset, back in the days where you wanted to take anti-androgens?
IRL experiences basically. @AscendingHero can vouch, once I ascended my FACE (especially last year) my life became exponentially better. Before that, 2 years ago when I was taking all those autistic AI and mk677 i was still living an incel life with nothing to look forward to. Back then I was still noticeably taller and more athletic than all my peers.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and AscendingHero
IRL experiences basically. @AscendingHero can vouch, once I ascended my FACE (especially last year) my life became exponentially better. Before that, 2 years ago when I was taking all those autistic AI and mk677 i was still living an incel life with nothing to look forward to. Back then I was still noticeably taller and more athletic than all my peers.
Face>height tbh, the biggest slayers and muh psl gods are all sub 6'3. Alain, Carmack, Hexum, etc. Im not saying don't heightmaxx and personally 6'4 is my goal

BUT face is what people look at, face at the end of the day is what will bring the most drastic change in life quality

FACE is what brings the money home.

Just my twocents.

You should be seeking to maxx out EVERYTHING.

DIY MSE wtf, m8 you've got alot of learning to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and TeenAscender
besides skincare grooming blah blah blah all the basic stuff that normies also know how tf are u supposed to change ur face besides surgery? @AscendingHero

Also a lot of aromasin for me was nocebo, same with @nelson who took 25mg pharma asin every day. Like even if i do have a little bit of sides they dont seem to be that bad on 12.5mg ED. So if im not feeling anything personally why stop?

Last edited:
  • +1
besides skincare grooming blah blah blah all the basic stuff that normies also know how tf are u supposed to change ur face besides surgery?
I have plenty of methods dont want to be writing essays here

@Henry_Gandy bro wants to improve his face, help lol

Also a lot of aromasin for me was nocebo, same with @ /data/avatars/s/1/1933.jpg?1642153853 @nelson who took 25mg pharma asin every day. Like even if i do have a little bit of sides they dont seem to be that bad on 12.5mg ED. So if im not feeling anything personally why stop?
Lmfao anytime you mess with the endocrine system, you're messing with your body. Once one thing gets altered with the body will respond.

Likely on Junk AI with lots of heavy metals

25mg ED , 12.5mg, unless you're on a test base and even if is incredibly retarded

Unless you're chronically estrogenic and if so you've got bigger problems than stuffing AI pills down.

I highly recommend you get plenty of bloodwork done.

Do you think this dosage has effected your testosterone/dht levels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and TeenAscender
@UglyGod360 how did you go about getting bloodwork?

I have plenty of methods dont want to be writing essays here

@Henry_Gandy bro wants to improve his face, help lol

Lmfao anytime you mess with the endocrine system, you're messing with your body. Once one thing gets altered with the body will respond.

Likely on Junk AI with lots of heavy metals

25mg ED , 12.5mg, unless you're on a test base and even if is incredibly retarded

Unless you're chronically estrogenic and if so you've got bigger problems than stuffing AI pills down.

I highly recommend you get plenty of bloodwork done.

Do you think this dosage has effected your testosterone/dht levels?
@Henry_Gandy
@AscendingHero
@TeenAscender

1.Will a increase of T:E ratio due to aromasin decreasing E and increasing Test will cause neurotoxic problems?
Cause test is neurotoxic and estrogen protects it,but maybe low levels of estrogen won't be enough to balance such high levels of Test on brain?

Please don't tell me don't heightmaxx or heightmaxxing is difficult or retarded.,if u have the answer to this question,thank u.

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@Henry_Gandy
@AscendingHero
@TeenAscender

1.Will a increase of T:E ratio due to aromasin decreasing E and increasing Test will cause neurotoxic problems?
Cause test is neurotoxic and estrogen protects it,but maybe low levels of estrogen won't be enough to balance such high levels of Test on brain?

Please don't tell me don't heightmaxx or heightmaxxing is difficult or retarded.,if u have the answer to this question,thank u.

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I do not know if I am being honest

• So Sad
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I do not know if I am being honest
Bro,i know u have said that METHYLATION is cope but is meclizine also cope??
I read that it's an fgfr3 inhibitor and i also read it in another study that inhibiting fgfr3 is good for growth.
And this is ur old post about it

Is meclizine cope too?

Bro,i know u have said that METHYLATION is cope but is meclizine also cope??
I read that it's an fgfr3 inhibitor and i also read it in another study that inhibiting fgfr3 is good for growth.
And this is ur old post about it

Is meclizine cope too?
meclizine may work, don't stack your hopes on it. BMN-111 is like this and actually being used on kids to grow with success (it almost doubles growth velocity), that would work much better

meclizine may work, don't stack your hopes on it. BMN-111 is like this and actually being used on kids to grow with success (it almost doubles growth velocity), that would work much better
Bmn111 isn't out yet,i don't know when they would release?
U got it from the black market or smth like that(if that is possible)?

Bmn111 isn't out yet,i don't know when they would release?
U got it from the black market or smth like that(if that is possible)?
It's literally a peptide, you can get it synthesised from any peptide company that is willing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and FreakkForLife
  • +1
@AscendingHero uk how this faggot's face changed from mk and ai? Kinda late to the party on this thread

because studies show after a single dose of aromasin it took 4-5 days for estrogen levels to restore back completely.

- so every 7 days and you will be returning to and having been at for a few days your natty E levels each dose
- every 3 days you will incrimently go lower and lower each dose (not bad if you wanna stay on really low end)

so every 4-5 days is best
every 5 days AFTER the first day you take it, or every five days INCLUDING the first day you take it?