Why being an athiest is not any more logical than religion

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
After analysing both science and religion the truth is you need faith for both

If ur an atheist you need to believe that space and time and life could literally come from an explosion in nothing

You have to believe life came to be from non life

Both of these require faith as if u remove a creator from the equation shit hardly makes any more sense

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: notmog98, Bars, hypernormie and 18 others
Then you didn't think about it enough, however you're very close to the truth

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bars, omnilegent, borntosuffer and 6 others
Atheist dont check anycase they just chose to live in the moment instead to follow random rules

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sigma ✰, datboijj, mathis and 7 others
Then you didn't think about it enough, however you're very close to the truth
nobody knows how life came to be or how the Big Bang did precisely

U have to have faith in order to believe life could arise from non life

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Alucard69 and borntosuffer
nobody knows how life came to be or how the Big Bang did precisely

U have to have faith in order to believe life could arise from non life
your starting the thoughts on the wrong foot, if u wanna have the convo

define god

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and omnilegent
how did you analyze science? there's literally a book about nothing, and it's not what you think it is (not that you can even elaborate on it)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bars, mathis, omnilegent and 4 others

define god
A being out of the limits of time maybe in the 4th dimension

A being that has always been was never created

Sounds just as possible as a big bang or life starting from rocks and water floating in the tissue of space

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent, borntosuffer, shia.jihadist and 5 others

Sounds just as possible as a big bang or life starting from rocks and water floating in the tissue of space
Do you realize that your definition is nonsensical ?

You're saying God is a being that isn't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, omnilegent and liberiangrimreaper
Given that you can't even spell atheist I don't see why anyone should take this seriously

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thegiganigga, sigma ✰, Bars and 11 others
My opinion on this soon…

• JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and iabsolvejordan

He is because he has always been

Point is it’s just as logical as a dark void of nothingness creating an explosion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69, borntosuffer, FascisstChad and 1 other person

If ur an atheist you need to believe that space and time and life could literally come from an explosion in nothing

Both of these require faith as if u remove a creator from the equation shit hardly makes any more sense
The sad thing for Gaytheists is they can’t make an account for anything everything is relative for them which means it’s essentially meaningless as there’s no truth so you can make your own bullshit up as a Gaytheist lol

• +1
Reactions: Bars, ElTruecel, borntosuffer and 4 others
But I'll entertain it anyway just for the sake of the argument.

No, this is the absolute most braindead kindergarten tier understanding of atheism. Atheism in itself doesn't make any self-sufficient and independent propositions as an alternative to the god hypothesis, it is merely a rejection of a proposition rather than an attempt to put forth a proposition of its own. So learn logic before you try to poke holes in something you lack a basic comprehension of.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and sickdawgie
Given that you can't even spell atheist I don't see why anyone should take this seriously
To believe the concentration of energy in a dark infinite void can blow up and make the massive universe we have today is just as crazy as believing in a god if not more so

He is because he has always been
What ?

I'm asking what is God ?
Your answer : God is a being that isn't but is because he has always been

That is not a definition

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Doesn't make sense with a creator in it, either.
That’s my point if ur a radical athiest ur also on shit

But i believe something so complex as the universe and life points to a creator

Nobody would look at an iPhone and say oh this just happened by chance due to a physical reaction of energy

No when ppl see something this complex and detailed people logically point to a creator

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and PrinceLuenLeoncur

No, this is the absolute most braindead kindergarten tier understanding of atheism. Atheism in itself doesn't make any self-sufficient and independent propositions as an alternative to the god hypothesis, it is merely a rejection of a proposition rather than an attempt to put forth a proposition of its own. So learn logic before you try to poke holes in something you lack a basic comprehension of.
No. Most Gaytheists make propositions stating that we can learn everything using empirical sense data. Sure you have different types of atheists but the majority are rank empiricists which means they have literally no account for anything such as ethnics, metaphysics and more in fact for an farthest to say there is no god is an metaphysical claim which is self defeating for their argument lol 😂 as most presuppose such things don’t exist

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Alucard69, borntosuffer and 1 other person
What ?

I'm asking what is God ?

That is not a definition
Truth is nobody can truly understand what god is since we are limited into a reality were time and matter have an origin

But a theoretical god transcends that

I’m not claiming to be religious but I think that theory is just as logical as energy explosion in a void creating matter and life

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69, FascisstChad and PrinceLuenLeoncur
since i have took the atheism pill, cant take serious any believers fr

• So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

The way most atheists present themselves is as science lovers

If ur just not sure it’s better to just call urself agnostic

• +1
Reactions: Freixel and sickdawgie
My opinion on this soon…

define god
Brief explanation

God = Creator of Creation; THE Energy/Source, that’s entirely pure and is unbound/unaffected by time, space and matter. In the sources will, it created an existence that holds its qualities (i.e to create, to love, to be merciful). Almost like a legacy-passing relationship between it and all existence in this bound.

With this definition, ‘God’ could be a wide variety of things—meaning it could be Big Bang Theory, or whatever a spiritual book claims it as.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182

What ?

I'm asking what is God ?

That is not a definition
We know who he is but not what he is. The what is something humans cannot comprehend. Non Christian’s (esp Muslims) and even many Christian’s struggle understanding the trinity and that’s simply the WHO. Imagine trying to understand the WHAT lmfao 🤣.

God is a being, a being is an existence so we know he exists we know who he is but that’s it we cannot know WHAT he is for he is outside our mode but he has interacted with us to shine light upon us as to who he is by condescending himself to us without exhausting himself. This is called “Analogical predication” we use created things to explain an uncreated being.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, borntosuffer, FascisstChad and 1 other person

dnrd

since i have took the atheism pill, cant take serious any believers fr
I’m not a believer per say but I am also not taking what science provides as any better

All Ik is historical evidence points to people dying for a man named Jesus out of pure faith in his resuscitation

That seems like enough evidence for someone to accept Jesus as the saviour of the world

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m not a believer per say but I am also not taking what science provides as any better

All Ik is historical evidence points to people dying for a man named Jesus out of pure faith in his resuscitation

That seems like enough evidence for someone to accept Jesus as the saviour of the world
Jesus would hates what christianity became, he would insult every people who go to church and he would be killed by the actual christian like the deluded jews did

• +1
Reactions: Acion
What ?

I'm asking what is God ?

That is not a definition
That’s the problem most ppl want to understand god but trying to understand a being like that is like a worm trying to understand a human

It’s a level so beyond its comprehension it’s impossible

And I don’t see why this is any less logical than a big bang

Imagine HTB come to you and SAY "lets fuck right now i want you and i want to give my virginity".

WILL YOU SAY NO ? NOT BEFORE MARRIAGE ?
I’d fuck her and I’m religious but that’s cos of my own spiritual weakness as a sinner and the fact that I’m a horny son of a bitch who has deep insecurities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, 97baHater and FascisstChad
Creationism is true, atheists can fuck their monkey cousins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Acion
No. Most Gaytheists make propositions stating that we can learn everything using empirical sense data.
This is not a proposition that posits an alternative to what brought the universe into being, moron. Learn the difference between positive propositions and objections that point out problems with the proposition that was brought to the table in the first place. Theists are completely illiterate in logic, if you really want to do this I absolutely guarantee you will be demolished and shown up as the dangerously deluded religious idiot you are.

I’d fuck her and I’m religious but that’s cos of my own spiritual weakness as a sinner and the fact that I’m a horny son of a bitch who has deep insecurities
If u follow religion.

than u go str8 to hell

Imagine HTB come to you and SAY "lets fuck right now i want you and i want to give my virginity".

WILL YOU SAY NO ? NOT BEFORE MARRIAGE ?
Yes, I’ll decline

If she blatantly said that to me, it shows her lack of control for containing egotistical and unjust desires—The main problem with why society is evil. It’ll be bad in the long run 😉. Sex is too sacred imo to give it up like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and NZb6Air
Jesus would hates what christianity became, he would insult every people who go to church and he would be killed by the actual christian like the deluded jews did
Nope 👎. Wrong. Sure he’d correct the heretics known as Protestants and Roman Catholics but Eastern Orthodox we will pray and follow Jesus the same way the apostles did with 0 deviation we essentially haven’t changed anything. Protestants would be told off though that’s true

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Acion and FascisstChad
Truth is nobody can truly understand what god is since we are limited into a reality were time and matter have an origin

But a theoretical god transcends that

I’m not claiming to be religious but I think that theory is just as logical as energy explosion in a void creating matter and life
none of this mean anything, I'm asking for a definition of the concept of God, what does this word u're using actually mean

God = Creator of Creation; THE Energy/Source, that’s entirely pure and is unbound by time, space and matter. In the sources will, it created an existence that holds its qualities (i.e to create, to love, to be merciful).

With this definition, ‘God’ could be a wide variety of things—meaning it could be Big Bang Theory, or whatever a spiritual book claims it as.
what does "creator of creation" mean

Yes, I’ll decline

If she blatantly said that to me, it shows her lack of control for containing egotistical and unjust desires—The main problem with why society is evil. It’ll be bad in the long run 😉. Sex is too sacred imo to give it up like that
this is exatcly why i took the atheism pill, ruining my present moment for something i cant control. the future.

a believer has nothing to lose if religion ends up being fake, but a non believer has everything to lose if religion turns out to be real

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, RunVerc, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Deism mogs

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
If u follow religion.

than u go str8 to hell
Not if I am serious at repentance…
This is not a proposition that posits an alternative to what brought the universe into being, moron. Learn the difference between positive propositions and objections that point out problems with the proposition that was brought to the table in the first place. Theists are completely illiterate in logic, if you really want to do this I absolutely guarantee you will be demolished and shown up as the dangerously deluded religious idiot you are.
lmfao the irony of an Gaytheist stating that religious people are “illogical” when gaythiesim is an entire worldview that cannot make an account for fundamental transidental arguments. I bet you don’t even know the 3 rules of logic do you?

You won’t demolish anything your an atheist your whole worldview is one founded upon trying to be an obnoxious twat and you have been cucked every time jay dyer debates your best and makes them leave with a prolapsed anus

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer

And a being who exists beyond time and space would need to abide by your limited mortality and finite minds comprehension of logic?

• +1
none of this mean anything, I'm asking for a definition of the concept of God, what does this word u're using actually mean

A creator (god) would be the one who created everything

An intelligent being living outside the restrictions of space and time

To me this Unironically makes more sense than energy concentrating together and blowing up into a beautiful universe

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and FascisstChad
Nope 👎. Wrong. Sure he’d correct the heretics known as Protestants and Roman Catholics but Eastern Orthodox we will pray and follow Jesus the same way the apostles did with 0 deviation we essentially haven’t changed anything. Protestants would be told off though that’s true
then reread the fuckin bible.

idolatry is banned. why there is cross everywhere ? jesus said you dont need a giant temple to pray, why there is church everywhere ?
jesus instuled temple merchant why they ask me for money in church ?

it doesnt make any sense. most of atheist believes in a god or a big architecht, but they are disgusted by islam/judaism/christianism cuz a lot of non sense there

I’ll use an quick analogy: The Creator of Roblox; a game that allows people to create their own games as long as they desire to.

God = “Creator of Roblox” Roblox Game Developers = all of existence bound by the laws/conditions of “The Game”

Not if I am serious at repentance…

lmfao the irony of an Gaytheist stating that religious people are “illogical” when gaythiesim is an entire worldview that cannot make an account for fundamental transidental arguments. I bet you don’t even know the 3 rules of logic do you?

You won’t demolish anything your an atheist your whole worldview is one founded upon trying to be an obnoxious twat and you have been cucked every time jay dyer debates your best and makes them leave with a prolapsed anus

its too easy to repent thats why lot of christians is full of hypocrite

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
And a being who exists beyond time and space would need to abide by your limited mortality and finite minds comprehension of logic?
This is a major problem I see with many human arguments when trying to understand god

They wanna fit a being who is so beyond us into human rationalism

The only way to try to explain god is to put him outside of anything you know to be true in the laws of the universe

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, liberiangrimreaper, 0proteindiet and 1 other person
What ?

I'm asking what is God ?

That is not a definition
If god needs a starting point so does the universe. Then how did the universe come to be? If it was always here in some form then how come god couldn’t have always been?

• +1
this is exatcly why i took the atheism pill, ruining my present moment for something i cant control. the future.
Living by your ego and its worldly values/desires will only lead you to one fate; one future: Death and Immortality.

So basically you’re saying your lack of controlling your fleshly values, lack of empathy, sympathy, etc, and ignorance is the reason why you left spiritually?

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
This is a major problem I see with many human arguments when trying to understand god

They wanna fit a being who is so beyond us into human rationalism

The only way to try to explain god is to put him outside of anything you know to be true in the laws of the universe
Exactly. Think about how many animals or life forms can’t possibly comprehend or even have the most basic forms of concepts which to us are simple. They don’t even realise what they don’t know or couldn’t know. Terry explains this with a good analogy.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 21182