Why being an athiest is not any more logical than religion

I'll give you a hint, not every concept is Positive i.e. defined by what it IS, there are some concepts that are Negative i.e. defined by what they aren't

@Schizotypalcel @Iasacrko
So God simply is

if this grass is green argument is what you wanted to prove to me, you ruined my erection.

Yah an idk what u tried proving, you holding god to a property omnipotence to be exact, that's not how u describe him whether he is or isn't.
So you didn’t read, got it

You ruined my erection

What are you trying to prove to me? I haven’t went fully soft yet, explain your take
God is the ignorance of the origin, it's a negative concept, just like freedom is the absence of obstacles

"Does god exist?" doesn't mean anything : as long we don't know what is beyond that point, god will always exist, the attributed qualities of god are just uninteresting(philosophically) speculations , they have different uses (psychosocial)

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, FutureSlayer and Schizotypalcel
God is the ignorance of the origin, it's a negative concept, just like freedom is the absence of obstacles

"Does god exist?" doesn't mean anything : as long we don't know what is beyond that point, god will always exist, the attributed qualities of god are just uninteresting(philosophically) speculations , they have different uses (psychosocial)
Holy shit you fucking retard now i’m shriveled up and soft

All of this for your grass is green sky is blue philosophy take I’ve heard 10 trillion times. I’m breaking up with you and going back to my ex-partner @mathis

Like I said in my many other messages, GOD IS

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
These conversations aren’t for you boyo
u might be a retard i don't think your brain comprehends wtf i said in that post u told me i dnr. Your concept of god is of complete philosophical beliefs no inbetween that's why i said omnipotent. I described that u are using gods name as a property to knowledge and creation in a tldr which is what he's not or is. You are loosely misunderstanding what he is saying an sucking his cock hard like you do, i'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, NZb6Air and liberiangrimreaper

All of this for your grass is green sky is blue philosophy take I’ve heard 10 trillion times. I’m breaking up with you and going back to my ex-partner @mathis

what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Schizotypalcel

[IMG alt="liberiangrimreaper"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/65/65310.jpg?1717453334[/IMG]

liberiangrimreaper

#StacyOnly

Joined Mar 4, 2024

Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing thread Why being an athiest is not any more logical than religion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Schizotypalcel
u might be a retard i don't think your brain comprehends wtf i said in that post u told me i dnr. Your concept of god is of complete philosophical beliefs no inbetween that's why i said omnipotent. I described that u are using gods name as a property to knowledge and creation in a tldr which is what he's not or is. You are loosely misunderstanding what he is saying a sucking his cock hard like you do, i'll leave it at that.
Gonna respond later, my phone got took by my teacher bc of this

u might be a retard i don't think your brain comprehends wtf i said in that post u told me i dnr. Your concept of god is of complete philosophical beliefs no inbetween that's why i said omnipotent. I described that u are using gods name as a property to knowledge and creation in a tldr which is what he's not or is. You are loosely misunderstanding what he is saying an sucking his cock hard like you do, i'll leave it at that.
You guys quite literally are explaining what I did and don’t even realize it. I think you guys may have gotten me mixed up with another Spiritualist in this thread. I never gave god a Definition as I’ve stated in previous messages. this is why I’m claiming you simply didn’t read what I said thoroughly.

Let me ask you this: What do you think I mean by “God IS?” We can continue after you answer this.

• WTF
You guys quite literally are explaining what I did and don’t even realize it. I think you guys may have gotten me mixed up with another Spiritualist in this thread. I never gave god a Definition as I’ve stated in previous messages. this is why I’m claiming you simply didn’t read what I said thoroughly.

Let me ask you this: What do you think I mean by “God IS?” We can continue after you answer this.

What is GOD?
my lil nigger bro : god la source :what:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, TechnoBoss and liberiangrimreaper
No, this is the absolute most braindead kindergarten tier understanding of atheism. Atheism in itself doesn't make any self-sufficient and independent propositions as an alternative to the god hypothesis, it is merely a rejection of a proposition rather than an attempt to put forth a proposition of its own. So learn logic before you try to poke holes in something you lack a basic comprehension of.
Retard
Why doesn't an atheist attend a Mosque? Because a belief, or "muh lack of belief" has implications.

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
View attachment 3159582
What is GOD?
my lil nigger bro : god la source :what:
You avoided my question. Let’s not be ignorant.

+ definition from a biblical/spiritual standpoint retard, literally read any other post after that which disregarded religion.

• Love it
Retard
Why doesn't an atheist attend a Mosque? Because a belief, or "muh lack of belief" has implications.
Yeah and the implication is that they're not convinced there is a god, what is the positive proposition they're putting forth when they reject the god proposition and how would that necessarily make it so that they think the universe came from nothing? Enlighten me.

Yeah and the implication is that they're not convinced there is a god, what is the positive proposition they're putting forth when they reject the god proposition and how would that necessarily make it so that they think the universe came from nothing? Enlighten me.
An atheist belief will be accompanied by other secular beliefs.
And atheists will believe in the proposed big bang, formation of the solar system and evolution creation epics.
You can't tiptoe around this and say, "bro it's an absence of belief, not a worldview". You are blatantly ignoring all the other things that logically follow if one were to believe there isn't god.

An atheist belief will be accompanied by other secular beliefs.
And atheists will believe in the proposed big bang, formation of the solar system and evolution creation epics.
You can't tiptoe around this and say, "bro it's an absence of belief, not a worldview". You are blatantly ignoring all the other things that logically follow if one were to believe there isn't god.
That is separate from their atheistic position, it has no bearing on their atheism as a direct and inherent component of it. Big bang is not inherently and necessarily implied in atheism, evolution is not inherently and necessarily implied in atheism, nor is secular humanism, nazism, homosexualism, you name it. In order for it to be a worldview it has to make positive claims in regards to what it proposes and they need to be inherent to it by definition.

That is separate from their atheistic position, it has no bearing on their atheism as a direct and inherent component of it. Big bang is not inherently and necessarily implied in atheism, evolution is not inherently and necessarily implied in atheism, nor is secular humanism, nazism, homosexualism, you name it. In order for it to be a worldview it has to make positive claims in regards to what it proposes and they need to be inherent to it by definition.
No matter how you try to use semantics in order to define atheism, claiming it only has one negative claim towards a god's existance with that being its only condition, it doesn't play out like that.
An atheist won't believe in the biblical creation story of genesis, will he? Logically if he then went on believe in another story explaining the world's origin, he would gravitate towards evolution, big bang and the like.
A claim of god not existing will then impact the atheist's worldview, it's not like that is the only belief a person will express. On the presupposition that god doesn't exist they will craft a multitude of theories and reject anything related to a god.

the line between atheist and agnostics is really thin. and i have started to read some of your stuff, not little sentence cut the full passage. for now yes cross is idolatry, yes church are useless, yes selling stuff or asking for money inside the church is crazy in jesus POV.
and yes you are on full cope.

the audacity to say to me "reread your bible"?

• Luke 9:23 – Taking Up Your Cross Daily

i have read the full thing, it has 0 legit 0 correlation with the jesus cross. stop coping
I didn’t post all of the quotes because it would be a massive TLDR. as your an idiot who doesn’t understand what “idolatry” is, you think like a Protestant or pisslam thinking we PRAY to the cross? Worship the cross? When we use it as a symbol an insignia of gods power we worship god and god alone. This unironically means ANYTHING CAN BE AN IDOL IF YOU PLACE TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE ON IT STOP BUTCHERING THE BIBLE THE CHURCH HAS BEEN EXPLAINING HOW TO INTERPRET THE TEXT FOR OVER 2k YEARS NOW, LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY INSTEAD OF YOUR STUPID IGNORANT MOUTH THE CHURCH DICTATES THE EXEGESIS OF SCRIPTURE NOT A RANDOM MAN WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND CONTEXT NOT ME OR EVEN YOU BUT THE CHURCH WHO COMPILED THE BIBLE ONLT THEY HAVE AUTHRITY TO SAY HOW IT SHOULD BE INTERPRETED AND ITS NOT HOW YOU SAY (only protescucks do what you do but that’s why they are heretics and have over 30 sects no shit when every Protestant is their own church and pope like you they make the same mistake)

Matthew 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Also once again I showed you symbols are allowed god in fact asks Solomon Noah and Moses and Aaron to create symbols for him so how is it idolatry? Once again showing you know NOTHING of Christianity or the bible.

We are not Muslims Paul says priests and laity are allowed to get payed for their work so biblically yes they are allowed to make money and it is good because the largest charities in the world are all Christian I bet you didn’t know that did you.

NO OFFENCE BUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF CHRISTIANITY IS VERY… LACKING, YOU HAVE TERRIBLE EXEGESIS OF THE TEXTS SND TAKE AN PROTESTANT REFERENCE POINT OF SOLA SCRIPTURA WHICH HAS BEEN REJECTED BY ALL CHRISTIANS TO PREVENT PEOPLE LIKE YOUUUUUUU FRON PERVERTING SCRIPTURE WITH YOUR OWN STUPID INTERPRETATIONS BUTCHERING THE BIBLE. THE CHURCH MAKES IT VERY CLEAR HOW IT SHOULD BE INTERPRETED AND OUR PRIESTS UPHOLD THAT EXEGESIS HOW ABOUT YOU REASARCH WHAT THE CHURCH AND OUR SAINTS EVEN APOSTLES SAY HOW WE SHOULD RESD THE BIBLE INSTEAD OF PROTESCUCKING YOUR WAY THROUGH EVERY VERSE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and TechnoBoss
No matter how you try to use semantics in order to define atheism, claiming it only has one negative claim towards a god's existance with that being its only condition, it doesn't play out like that.
An atheist won't believe in the biblical creation story of genesis, will he? Logically if he then went on believe in another story explaining the world's origin, he would gravitate towards evolution, big bang and the like.
A claim of god not existing will then impact the atheist's worldview, it's not like that is the only belief a person will express. On the presupposition that god doesn't exist they will craft a multitude of theories and reject anything related to a god.
OK then try to look at it like this. If a person comes to you with a theory regarding who the killer is in a murder investigation, does your rejection of their theory carry any baggage insofar as you presenting an alternative to the theory? Are you under an obligation to propose an alternative when you reject what was brought up in the first place? A response to a proposition can never be a worldview or a proposition of its own. All the other things an atheist believes are irrelevant, these things are not necessarily implied in the atheistic position in and of itself, those are at best just holes they can poke in the theistic position. This is not hard to understand.

I didn’t post all of the quotes because it would be a massive TLDR. as your an idiot who doesn’t understand what “idolatry” is, you think like a Protestant or pisslam thinking we PRAY to the cross? Worship the cross? When we use it as a symbol an insignia of gods power we worship god and god alone. This unironically means ANYTHING CAN BE AN IDOL IF YOU PLACE TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE ON IT STOP BUTCHERING THE BIBLE THE CHURCH HAS BEEN EXPLAINING HOW TO INTERPRET THE TEXT FOR OVER 2k YEARS NOW, LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY INSTEAD OF YOUR STUPID IGNORANT MOUTH THE CHURCH DICTATES THE EXEGESIS OF SCRIPTURE NOT A RANDOM MAN WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND CONTEXT NOT ME OR EVEN YOU BUT THE CHURCH WHO COMPILED THE BIBLE ONLT THEY HAVE AUTHRITY TO SAY HOW IT SHOULD BE INTERPRETED AND ITS NOT HOW YOU SAY (only protescucks do what you do but that’s why they are heretics and have over 30 sects no shit when every Protestant is their own church and pope like you they make the same mistake)

Matthew 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Also once again I showed you symbols are allowed god in fact asks Solomon Noah and Moses and Aaron to create symbols for him so how is it idolatry? Once again showing you know NOTHING of Christianity or the bible.

We are not Muslims Paul says priests and laity are allowed to get payed for their work so biblically yes they are allowed to make money and it is good because the largest charities in the world are all Christian I bet you didn’t know that did you.

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE BIBLE OR CHRISTIANITY NOR THE CHRUCH I SUGGEST YOU BE QUIET TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM FURTHER EMBARASSEMENT
Im lazy man fuck of you should have posted that 2 hours ago I moved on.

Go suck dick from the pope an old pedophile faggot draped with gold and diamond from slavery

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Im lazy man fuck of you should have posted that 2 hours ago I moved on.

Go suck dick from the pope an old pedophile faggot draped with gold and diamond from slavery
One thing we agree on is that Roman Catholicism is retarded I’m not a Roman Catholic so yes I agree fuck Roman Catholicism due to their heresy they created the most brainless branch of Christianity which is exploding like a cancer called “Protestantism”

I’m Eastern Orthodox, the church of the first Christians and the apostles the church which carries on the ancient Israeli worship practices and same practices as lord Jesus Christ. All other churches have deviated from the truth and added nonsense to them leading to heresy such as the POPE

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and TechnoBoss
One thing we agree on is that Roman Catholicism is retarded I’m not a Roman Catholic so yes I agree fuck Roman Catholicism due to their heresy they created the most brainless branch of Christianity which is exploding like a cancer called “Protestantism”

I’m Eastern Orthodox
I moved on

• JFL
I moved on
Well I’ll leave you with this. Next time you read a verse or chapter remember that there is over 2k years of expert interpretation of the verse from the Orthodox Church (Roman Catholics errored in 1054 and started adding random shit) and to use that.

Get a study bible that will show you how Christian’s from 1st century to today of the true churches have been interpreting scripture don’t be a Protescuck who thinks they are smarter than everybody else and can create their OWN personal interpretations

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
OK then try to look at it like this. If a person comes to you with a theory regarding who the killer is in a murder investigation, does your rejection of their theory carry any baggage insofar as you presenting an alternative to the theory? Are you under an obligation to propose an alternative when you reject what was brought up in the first place? A response to a proposition can never be a worldview or a proposition of its own. All the other things an atheist believes are irrelevant, these things are not necessarily implied in the atheistic position in and of itself, those are at best just holes they can poke in the theistic position. This is not hard to understand.
Yet when a person attempt to form a coherent worldview incomponating atheism they will believe in say big bang and evolution theories because they the most "founded" and "supported" beliefs one take in that atheistic presupposition.
A coherent worldview is a pretty important thing, isn't it? And most will do exactly that, attempt to craft it. And the things I mentioned are the go-to.
Thefore, can't it be said that all those things are implied from atheists? As long as you believe a seemingly coherent worldview is important and maybe even a given, which you try to reject and say that isn't an obligation from the atheist.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PARISIEN
Well I’ll leave you with this. Next time you read a verse or chapter remember that there is over 2k years of expert interpretation of the verse from the Orthodox Church (Roman Catholics errored in 1054 and started adding random shit) and to use that.

Get a study bible that will show you how Christian’s from 1st century to today of the true churches have been interpreting scripture don’t be a Protescuck who thinks they are smarter than everybody else and can create their OWN personal interpretations
IM LAZY maybe tomorrow, man I have waited you at least one hour, fuck off now

• +1
Creationism is true, atheists can fuck their monkey cousins.

yes the earth is flat too and the world is ruled and controlled by satanists

• JFL
Reactions: Acion and FascisstChad
Yet when a person attempt to form a coherent worldview incomponating atheism they will believe in say big bang and evolution theories because they the most "founded" and "supported" beliefs one take in that atheistic presupposition.
A coherent worldview is a pretty important thing, isn't it? And most will do exactly that, attempt to craft it. And the things I mentioned are the go-to.
Thefore, can't it be said that all those things are implied from atheists? As long as you believe a seemingly coherent worldview is important and maybe even a given, which you try to reject and say that isn't an obligation from the atheist.
The thing is, those things aren't observed as positions or opinions that atheists hold to with 100% consistency. You can have an atheistic that will subscribe to all the established scientific theories while another won't. Do you see why it can't be a worldview when the alledged positive implications of it you're tying to point out aren't even held with total consistency among atheists? This is what I mean when I say a certain characteristic or description needs to be inherent to a proposition for it to be an all-encompaasing, positive worldview or proposition of its own. Atheism in itself is the response to a proposition, all the arguments and beliefs that can follow from it will be separate.

No. That’s your own personal beliefs. Richard Dawkins makes it clear he has 3 proposed hyphothesis regarding human evolution and the creation of the universe 1 being the Big Bang just proofing into existence 2 an alien life form and 3 its eternal maybe?

Most atheists don’t have your stance of “uhhh I dunno bro it could be anything but it 100% ain’t a god” and even so your point unironically proves you lack an argument which then means you yourself cannot criticise religion as you have no explanation for the current state of things so it’s best for guys with your opinions to steer clear of all these kinds of debates until you propose an answer instead of playing devils advocate or making statements stating that you disagree with all the hypothesis without posing an credible retort

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Exactly this is why GAYthiests despise philosophy because it’s literally their kyrtonite. Gaytheists pride themselves on their pragmatism but the reality is they are one of the least logical worldviews out there no different from a child in the dark making assumptions on his surroundings based upon what he can make out. Atheists break down and realise their worldviews are incoherent, contradictory and illogical when confronted with the brutal reality of philosophy that’s why IM NOT AN ATHEIST.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, FascisstChad and NoReedemingFeature
Well no fucking shit it’s pre space and time which is by definition impossible for us to explore or even comprehend

It’s been very obvious to smart people that atheism and religion are both dogshit positions which hinge on assumptions to formulate

Agnosticism or deism make a lot more sense, personally I’m agnostic but it doesn’t really matter anyway. The idea of a deity is pretty coherent and also the idea of the universe coming from nothing is also pretty coherent, it’s just impossible to prove either way

No. That’s your own personal beliefs. Richard Dawkins makes it clear he has 3 proposed hyphothesis regarding human evolution and the creation of the universe 1 being the Big Bang just proofing into existence 2 an alien life form and 3 its eternal maybe?

Most atheists don’t have your stance of “uhhh I dunno bro it could be anything but it 100% ain’t a god” and even so your point unironically proves you lack an argument which then means you yourself cannot criticise religion as you have no explanation for the current state of things so it’s best for guys with your opinions to steer clear of all these kinds of debates until you propose an answer instead of playing devils advocate or making statements stating that you disagree with all the hypothesis without posing an credible retort

Those are independent and self-suffcient propositions with nothing to do with atheism, you absolute asswipe. I absolutely do not need to come up with an independent account as an alternative to another account that attempts to explains something in order to be able to reject it, that is absolutely not how logic fucking works. It's no wonder you're the single most logically and epistemologically illiterate group of people when you state stupid shit like this.

Those are independent and self-suffcient propositions with nothing to do with atheism, you absolute asswipe. I absolutely do not need to come up with an independent account as an alternative to another account that attempts to explains something in order to be able to reject it, that is absolutely not how logic fucking works. It's no wonder you're the single most logically and epistemologically illiterate group of people when you state stupid shit like this.
Ok mr gay boy explain you position where do you stand in this what’s your opinion (so I can dismantle it and show how much of a pathetic dumbass bitch you are) because if you can’t bring a concise alternative or even a decent counter argument then your simply arguing for the sake of it and just being an typical obnoxious GAYthiest.

You don’t even have an account for epistemology that’s the irony of an Gaytheist saying such a thing. I’m assuming your an rank empiricist so I ask you one question, how do you know your sense data experience is trustworthy without using sense data as an argument (no circular arguments) don’t worry I’ll wait. And I know you don’t even know the laws of “logic” so please don’t go there you didn’t even know what transidentals are your a philosophical noob

Well no fucking shit it’s pre space and time which is by definition impossible for us to explore or even comprehend

It’s been very obvious to smart people that atheism and religion are both dogshit positions which hinge on assumptions to formulate

Agnosticism or deism make a lot more sense, personally I’m agnostic but it doesn’t really matter anyway. The idea of a deity is pretty coherent and also the idea of the universe coming from nothing is also pretty coherent, it’s just impossible to prove either way

you exit space and time every time you sleep at night

• Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690
All atheist values and morals come from judeo-christian values. Being atheist means blindly believing soyence -> beliefs like Darwinism. Oh muhhh carbon dating tells us this was here and humans did this 150zillion yrs ago. Muh mega (CGI) suns

Ok mr gay boy explain you position where do you stand in this what’s your opinion (so I can dismantle it and show how much of a pathetic dumbass bitch you are) because if you can’t bring a concise alternative or even a decent counter argument then your simply arguing for the sake of it and just being an typical obnoxious GAYthiest.
You need to make a claim about your position first so I can respond to it, that's what it means for atheism to be a response to a proposition, it doesn't make independent claims that stand on their own. What is your claim? If you say a god created the universe i can simply say I reject that because there is zero reason to believe a consciousness can exist outside a brain and that you're appealing to a mystery to solve another mystery with unnecessary leaps of logic which ultimately puts you back at the origin of the mystery you're trying to solve. Do you know what occams razor is? Your position violates this in spectacular fashion. I don't need to do much other than just point out that you believe in an invisible, silent, intangible and undetectable thing therefore have no evidential warrant to propose it as an explanation because those traits are indistinguishable from that which doesn't exist. Do you really think this is difficult for me or that I need to propose an alternative to what caused the universe into being to poke the infinite number of holes in your stupid account?

Exactly this is why GAYthiests despise philosophy because it’s literally their kyrtonite.
Lmao I spat my water. If you think theism is some established widely accepted position in philosophy you have just set yourself up to have your ass handed to you once again and be exposed for the deluded retard you are. Please go and look up the philpapers survey on positions philosophers hold to, this is the most commonly appealed to survey when it comes to data on contemporary professional philosophers' positions. Report back to me on what percentage identified as theists, I will wait.

Exactly. Think about how many animals or life forms can’t possibly comprehend or even have the most basic forms of concepts which to us are simple. They don’t even realise what they don’t know or couldn’t know. Terry explains this with a good analogy.

Rip Terry❤️

• So Sad
Reactions: FascisstChad
Nope 👎. Wrong. Sure he’d correct the heretics known as Protestants and Roman Catholics but Eastern Orthodox we will pray and follow Jesus the same way the apostles did with 0 deviation we essentially haven’t changed anything. Protestants would be told off though that’s true
may i ask why you beleive in god even without any evidence proving its existence?

• +1
Reactions: Acion

They will keep rambling forever.
AFAIK there’s really not a “starting point”, it’s eternal in both the future and the past

• +1
After analysing both science and religion the truth is you need faith for both

If ur an atheist you need to believe that space and time and life could literally come from an explosion in nothing

You have to believe life came to be from non life

Both of these require faith as if u remove a creator from the equation shit hardly makes any more sense
Both require trust in the ability of our senses to tell us the world as it really is. How do we even know our outside perception of the world is real?
We dont.

Idk what this whole argument is abt but from what ive read here’s what i think

God is an all time fantasy for humans. At least for most of them. I get what you mean by saying that god is the ignorance of the origin. Bu god is not the ignorance of the origin. Its the explanation of the origin. A believer in god think that he know( in reality not knowing is the thing that connects all believers jfl. Its probably what you meant, funny when u think abt it ).
The universal definition for "god" is something with potencial power(s) or action(s) over us. Thats all. Nothing less nothing more.
Logic is a abstract term. It mean that anything that exist need an explanation. which have proved to be constantly true.
In theory. A god could exist. But there’s almost an infinite amount of others explanations all more likely to be true.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Both require trust in the ability of our senses to tell us the world as it really is. How do we even know our outside perception of the world is real?
We dont.
Français?