Why beta males and cucks exist

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
People here always make fun of cucks and betas. It's a rational thing to do, after all a cuck is useless, he is a weak man who takes Chad's leftovers and he is in the lower position in the social hierarchy. Most guys think that "society conditions men to be cucks" and this is something I don't agree with. I am 100% sure that being a cuck is a somewhat successfull mating strategy that is inherited, and I will explain why.

Let's say there is an alpha, a Chad or whatever, the one male who is in the top of the hierarchy. He is strong, has resources or whatever. He has all the females too. Now you have two options:

1) you go against him and try to take everything from him. High risk high reward strategy. If you win you will have everything, if you lose you die, and your genes die with you.

2) you submit. Low risk low reward strategy. You will not get harmed but instead of having an harem you will get some old Chad leftovers. You will still be able to reproduce, just not at the same rate as Chad and not with the same quality of women. But since you were able to reproduce this "cuck" trait will be passed down to your children.

Now, women LOVE men who have the maximum probability of being at the top of the hierarchy.

Looks: if you look dimorphic, healthy, strong, tall ecc...you are showing that you have what it takes to be at the top of the hierarchy. Differences in looks preference come from differences in the hierachies. Looking like a kpop singer will make you be at the top of school hierarchy, but at the bottom of street hierachies, so women judge you based on the environment you are in and the potential of climbing certain hierarchies you have.

Status: This simply means that, even if you don't look the part, you have what it takes to climb certain hierarchies, usually a very specific talent. Think about GGG, he looks like a cuck, and if you didn't know him when you met him you would think you could beat his ass, but when you find out he Is a world champion boxer your attitude will drastically change. Same for women. The more (positive) status you have, the more people will back you or will refuse to stop you.

Dark triad: If you don't have the looks and the status (or power) to try to get at the top of the hierarchy the only thing you can do is being dark triad. This means you have to be manipulative, ruthless, fearless. This because you don't have the physical capability to beat the alpha and you don't have the power and influence to do it neither, so you have to play it dirty.

If you don't have any of those 3 the only thing you can do is to submit and be a cuck, if you have all of the 3 you are unstopable.

Inb4 DNRD and so on, if you write this your father is a faggot who gets off by getting fucked in the ass by Mandingo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 15305, Beetlejuice and 11 others
Alpha

male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15305, Beetlejuice and 16 others
I %100 agree tbh feminism isnt that bad if u think this way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
I %100 agree tbh feminism isnt that bad if u think this way
Not %100, the thing you got wrong is not everybody made for passing their genes they indeed exist for just being cucks thats it. Just like homosexuals they dont suppose to have childs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Not %100, the thing you got wrong is not everybody made for passing their genes they indeed exist for just being cucks thats it. Just like homosexuals they dont suppose to have childs.
I don't agree, every living being exists to pass their genes, they just look for the best strategy they can adopt.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, BigBiceps and Deleted member 15338
To make the swords and boots of Alexandrians shinny ofc @TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 15338
I don't agree, every living being exists to pass their genes, they just look for the best strategy they can adopt.
From the birth maybe but after society turned them even more cuckier or gay you say it they just exist for being a cuck, literally. And also they would never be happy with that fact.

Kinda makes sense, but that didn't make cucks less unlikable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, RobticaI, CANI and 6 others
From the birth maybe but after society turned them even more cuckier or gay you say it they just exist for being a cuck, literally. And also they would never be happy with that fact.
Being a cuck allows them to at least be able to breed with one used up roastie, in nature that is better than dying alone with no offsprings. Nature doesn't care about happiness, It cares about propagating your genes, a guy with down syndrome is happier than all of us but since he is not successfull his genes get wiped out.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, BigBiceps, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
To make the swords and boots of Alexandrians shinny ofc @TsarTsar444
Jfl if you think priests/smiths/scientists etc. literally exist to be slaves for society 100s years of scientific work just for Stacy's enjoyment
5a1cb29b02618

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, JosephGarrot123, BigBiceps and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 15338
Being a cuck allows them to at least be able to breed with one used up roastie, in nature that is better than dying alone with no offsprings. Nature doesn't care about happiness, It cares about propagating your genes, a guy with down syndrome is happier than all of us but since he is not successfull his genes get wiped out.
What i am trying to say is not everyone made for passing their genes i know it is not abbout happiness just a theory tho

I thought that was common sense? Usually the genetically inferior have to cope somehow.

For example a guy with a micro penis will have a higher chance to kill himself or develop a cuck fetish because of his circumstances.

Adapt or die. Rule of nature

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, mulattomaxxer, n0rthface and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
what if i’m too undesirable to pursue even that mating strategy?

what if i’m too undesirable to pursue even that mating strategy?
Your brain would know what to do already

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15338 and Baldingman1998
What i am trying to say is not everyone made for passing their genes i know it is not abbout happiness just a theory tho
I mean yeah, it's true, however we adapt to do that.

I thought that was common sense? Usually the genetically inferior have to cope somehow.

For example a guy with a micro penis will have a higher chance to kill himself or develop a cuck fetish because of his circumstances.

Adapt or die. Rule of nature
Not really common sense, people here still think cucks are somehow brainwashed by society and blackpill will spread. Can't spread if you don't have that narcisism and entitlement we have, and we have it because we don't have the cuck gene. We want to be the alphas, they just want to stay cucks.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Big scientists exist @subhuman incel to be cucked by bbc
I still don't understand how 2 graycels old virgin and Subhuman incel became best friends in a few weeks that tag each other in every fucking thread on this site

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Looks234, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Your brain would know what to do already
i’m sure it’s a big factor in my depression and the suicidal thoughts it caused me, maybe i am being kept in a state of limbo by antidepressants

Not really common sense, people here still think cucks are somehow brainwashed by society and blackpill will spread. Can't spread if you don't have that narcisism and entitlement we have, and we have it because we don't have the cuck gene. We want to be the alphas, they just want to stay cucks.
I think it's both tbh. In the past the inferior males would probably gang up on chads that were too much of moggers. And kill them instead of being cucks

Last edited:
Dnr but its cuz there raised by hoes

Brainwashing plays a huge part too most man think "am i morally good teehee" and act cucky

I think it's both tbh. In the past the inferior makes would probably gang up on chads that were too much of moggers. And kill them instead of being cucks
Not all of them, a lot would just simply submit tho whoever group or guy was the alpha. To rebel is a dark triad trait.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CANI, BigBiceps and Baldingman1998
i’m sure it’s a big factor in my depression and the suicidal thoughts it caused me, maybe i am being kept in a state of limbo by antidepressants
Yeah if your brain knows it is so over for you it makes u suicidal/nihilistic/depressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Brainwashing plays a huge part too most men think "am i morally good teehee" and act cucky
Yeah but you know it deep inside, if you act like a cuck and you are not born one you will feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 15338
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I still don't understand how 2 graycels old virgin and Subhuman incel became best friends in a few weeks that tag each other in every fucking thread on this site
those 2 niggers are always spamming each other @OldVirgin @subhuman incel.FUCK YOU.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, subhuman incel and Baldingman1998
Being dark triad is cope.

Being funny mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 15338
@Baldingman1998 if a micropenis either ropes or develops a sph fetish, how do i develop one? if my only other option is rope then i should try and get sexual gratification from being permavirgin?
How small we talking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
What are you trying to say jfl?
I am saing all the scientific achievements are just for making Chads and Stacies life better and more exciting at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: SAR and PubertyMaxxer
How small we talking?
i don’t have a micropenis but need to turn my situation into something sexually satisfying like they do instead of roping

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I think it's both tbh. In the past the inferior males would probably gang up on chads that were too much of moggers. And kill them instead of being cucks
In the stone age everyone wanted to keep the chad around so the neighboring tribe or cave bear wouldn't kill all of them at night. So they would gladly trade their women for security.

When agriculture came around, women didn't need to gather anymore so they would be locked home so there was no worry of chad, so no need to kill him. Besides he'd often become high ranking in the society anyway, and then overthrow incel king to become the king himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 15338 and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14848 and 3 others
In the stone age everyone wanted to keep the chad around so the neighboring tribe or cave bear wouldn't kill all of them at night. So they would gladly trade their women for security.

When agriculture came around, women didn't need to gather anymore so they would be locked home so there was no worry of chad, so no need to kill him. Besides he'd often become high ranking in the society anyway, and then overthrow incel king to become the king himself.
Nah it's not that simple tbh. People would act on emotion and 0 logic back then

People here always make fun of cucks and betas. It's a rational thing to do, after all a cuck is useless, he is a weak man who takes Chad's leftovers and he is in the lower position in the social hierarchy. Most guys think that "society conditions men to be cucks" and this is something I don't agree with. I am 100% sure that being a cuck is a somewhat successfull mating strategy that is inherited, and I will explain why.

Let's say there is an alpha, a Chad or whatever, the one male who is in the top of the hierarchy. He is strong, has resources or whatever. He has all the females too. Now you have two options:

1) you go against him and try to take everything from him. High risk high reward strategy. If you win you will have everything, if you lose you die, and your genes die with you.

2) you submit. Low risk low reward strategy. You will not get harmed but instead of having an harem you will get some old Chad leftovers. You will still be able to reproduce, just not at the same rate as Chad and not with the same quality of women. But since you were able to reproduce this "cuck" trait will be passed down to your children.

Now, women LOVE men who have the maximum probability of being at the top of the hierarchy.

Looks: if you look dimorphic, healthy, strong, tall ecc...you are showing that you have what it takes to be at the top of the hierarchy. Differences in looks preference come from differences in the hierachies. Looking like a kpop singer will make you be at the top of school hierarchy, but at the bottom of street hierachies, so women judge you based on the environment you are in and the potential of climbing certain hierarchies you have.

Status: This simply means that, even if you don't look the part, you have what it takes to climb certain hierarchies, usually a very specific talent. Think about GGG, he looks like a cuck, and if you didn't know him when you met him you would think you could beat his ass, but when you find out he Is a world champion boxer your attitude will drastically change. Same for women. The more (positive) status you have, the more people will back you or will refuse to stop you.

Dark triad: If you don't have the looks and the status (or power) to try to get at the top of the hierarchy the only thing you can do is being dark triad. This means you have to be manipulative, ruthless, fearless. This because you don't have the physical capability to beat the alpha and you don't have the power and influence to do it neither, so you have to play it dirty.

If you don't have any of those 3 the only thing you can do is to submit and be a cuck, if you have all of the 3 you are unstopable.

Inb4 DNRD and so on, if you write this your father is a faggot who gets off by getting fucked in the ass by Mandingo.
giga low iq essay and I will explain why
1. A cuck is a low t guy cause he gives the woman an oppurtinity he can't get.
Cucks didn't exist a hundred years ago and if so barely.
2. The idea that there's a chad/alpha and a incel/beta in nature where one gets almost everything and the other one barely anything is wrong and not scientifically proven
This stuff where one guy had much more women than the other guy came with agriculture/society cause of an unnatural hierarchy
3. The cuck could easily kill the chad in sleep even if he's much weaker

• +1
Reactions: CANI, PubertyMaxxer, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
charm is literally written in your face

@subhuman incel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and subhuman incel
Btw dark triad is one of the non cope things discussed here women LOVE bullies and jerks
true being nice is a turn off for many
When I was beetter looking at like 14 , I was brutally bullying a girl with my bro and she was legit simping for me
When I once called her, her voice was trembling like a girl who met Justin Bieber and I even fucked her some years later
The female gender knows no rationality and cause of Tiktok, Social Media foids get even more unstable/dumb

• +1
Reactions: CANI, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
giga low iq essay and I will explain why
1. A cuck is a low t guy cause he gives the woman an oppurtinity he can't get.
Cucks didn't exist a hundred years ago and if so barely.
2. The idea that there's a chad/alpha and a incel/beta in nature where one gets almost everything and the other one barely anything is wrong and not scientifically proven
This stuff where one guy had much more women than the other guy came with agriculture/society cause of an unnatural hierarchy
3. The cuck could easily kill the chad in sleep even if he's much weaker
Yeah but OPs theories %100 apply to modern times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
true being nice is a turn off for many
When I was beetter looking at like 14 , I was brutally bullying a girl with my bro and she was legit simping for me
When I once called her, her voice was trembling like a girl who met Justin Bieber and I even fucked her some years later
The female gender knows no rationality and cause of Tiktok, Social Media foids get even more unstable/dumb
Yeah even nice chad can be turnoff overtime tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 14781