Why beta males and cucks exist

"Suppressing" foids by not giving them privileges or allowing ourselves to be cucked by them isn't really suppressing them by force. I wouldn't want chads to have privileges and be encouraged to cuck foids either.
How are you not going to use force? If they step outside what you gonna do? Talk to them?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
How are you not going to use force? If they step outside what you gonna do? Talk to them?
They won't have their bastards paid for by my tax money and uncucked men won't betabux them. That's what will stop them.

They won't have their bastards paid for by my tax money and uncucked men won't betabux them. That's what will stop them.
So in islamic country they don't stone and beat up women? Lol

So in islamic country they don't stone and beat up women? Lol
That's not the right way to stop rostie hypergamy. The solution is to remove government funded welfare and make taxes voluntary, or reduce them to only 5%. Then remove the cucked laws that allow rosties to cuck men.

That's not the right way to stop rostie hypergamy. The solution is to remove government funded welfare and make taxes voluntary, or reduce them to only 5%. Then remove the cucked laws that allow rosties to cuck men.
They would still continue to fuck Chads

They would still continue to fuck Chads
They wouldn't be able to get away with it if men are blackpilled and uncucked, and it will reduce their whoredom by 100 times more than now.

They wouldn't be able to get away with it if men are blackpilled and uncucked, and it will reduce their whoredom by 100 times more than now.
Problem is most men are programmed go be cucks

If ER was still alive would he be loved bc of dark triad ???