Why beta males and cucks exist

giga low iq essay and I will explain why
1. A cuck is a low t guy cause he gives the woman an oppurtinity he can't get.
Cucks didn't exist a hundred years ago and if so barely.
2. The idea that there's a chad/alpha and a incel/beta in nature where one gets almost everything and the other one barely anything is wrong and not scientifically proven
This stuff where one guy had much more women than the other guy came with agriculture/society cause of an unnatural hierarchy
3. The cuck could easily kill the chad in sleep even if he's much weaker
1. Cucks existed every time, there are cucks in most type of primates i.e. the chimps who don't make it to the top and mate only when the alpha is not around or when the female is old and unwanted.

2. There are hierarchies everywhere, and there always have been in every dimorphic species. The men at the top get everything they want, the men down get anything they can. Agriculture just changed the battle field, it didn't invent hierarchies.

3. This requires to be dark triad, ready to face the consequences of his actions, ready to not be overwelmed by stress and so on. Not everyone has that mental profile for that.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, MikeMew'sBitch, n0rthface and 4 others
ngl high iq

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 5786
1. Cucks existed every time, there are cucks in most type of primates i.e. the chimps who don't make it to the top and mate only when the alpha is not around or when the female is old and unwanted.

2. There are hierarchies everywhere, and there always have been in every dimorphic species. The men at the top get everything they want, the men down get anything they can. Agriculture just changed the battle field, it didn't invent hierarchies.

3. This requires to be dark triad, ready to face the consequences of his actions, ready to not be overwelmed by stress and so on. Not everyone has that mental profile for that.
1.+2. Not true.
Humans are medium-low dimorphic and even Gorillas who are one of the most dimorphic mammal species the Silverback who has the greatest mating rigths produces only 20 % of the offspring not 50%+ like you suggested.
In other mamals the differences between individuals are also smaller cause there are no recessed, low t ones but of course there will still be more fertile males but every male produces healthy offspring espacially if he reaches adulthood.
Agriculture did change the battle field.
You can look it up, in the beginning of Agriculture the amount of males who reproduced was significantly smaller than in hunter gatherer times.
3. Depends highly on hormonal status and in nature where you're forced to kill you'll be definitly more dark triad and low inhib compared to someone who goes to a cuck school and plays computer games afterwards

1.+2. Not true.
Humans are medium-low dimorphic and even Gorillas who are one of the most dimorphic mammal species the Silverback who has the greatest mating rigths produces only 20 % of the offspring not 50%+ like you suggested.
In other mamals the differences between individuals are also smaller cause there are no recessed, low t ones but of course there will still be more fertile males but every male produces healthy offspring espacially if he reaches adulthood.
You can look it up, in the beginning of Agriculture the amount of males who reproduced was significantly smaller than in hunter gatherer times.
3. Depends highly on hormonal status and in nature where you're forced to kill you'll be definitly more dark triad and low inhib compared to someone who goes to a cuck school and plays computer games afterwards
Humans are still pretty dimorphic, we are not like some kind of birds who are completely monogamous. In dimorphic species there are hierarchies and usually the more dominant men are on top. I never talked about %s, you have to take in account that gorillas kill the ex alpha male kids when they take his new spot, that can easily shift percentages. There are recessed, low T gorillas too, we are just not trained to recognize them, just like you see chinks all identical when you first saw them. Agriculture changed the battefiled, but it wasn't because agriculture that humans started having hierarchies, that's what I mean, animals will always create hierarchies, it just changes who is up depending on the environment.
Your last point is somewhat true, but still, you are as dark triad as other men are, and still is something genetic, you have men born in good families that received the best education and still killed and you have men born in the worst circumstances that will never hurt a fly.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Humans are still pretty dimorphic, we are not like some kind of birds who are completely monogamous. In dimorphic species there are hierarchies and usually the more dominant men are on top. I never talked about %s, you have to take in account that gorillas kill the ex alpha male kids when they take his new spot, that can easily shift percentages. There are recessed, low T gorillas too, we are just not trained to recognize them, just like you see chinks all identical when you first saw them. Agriculture changed the battefiled, but it wasn't because agriculture that humans started having hierarchies, that's what I mean, animals will always create hierarchies, it just changes who is up depending on the environment.
Your last point is somewhat true, but still, you are as dark triad as other men are, and still is something genetic, you have men born in good families that received the best education and still killed and you have men born in the worst circumstances that will never hurt a fly.
I get where you're coming from and it's true that some males reproduce more than others but many of the things you said are still not true
1.No were are not that dimorphic, I heard we're d like 13/30 which puts us more to the monogamous side
Gorillas are ten times more dimorphic than we are.
Keep in mind a human female needs about 15 plus 10 months pregnancy to reach almost full sexual maturity and males even longer so they need to be supported unlike in other species with more and faster maturing offspring.
2.The amount of recessed gorillas is lower than 0.1 % .
The chink argument makes no semse cause this doesn't prove that there are some recessed Gorillas because obv. humans are programmed to identify differences between themselves/ their race.
Animals are almost never recessed cause
a) their genpools are bigger, if a few men would impregnate almost all the women 80/20 the genpool would be much smaller which is a bad thing
and b) their environment makes them develop properly unlike humans who are a self domesticated species.
3. Hierarchy is natural law but not in the way

I get where you're coming from and it's true that some males reproduce more than others but many of the things you said are still not true
1.No were are not that dimorphic, I heard we're d like 13/30 which puts us more to the monogamous side
Gorillas are ten times more dimorphic than we are.
Keep in mind a human female needs about 15 plus 10 months pregnancy to reach almost full sexual maturity and males even longer so they need to be supported unlike in other species with more and faster maturing offspring.
2.The amount of recessed gorillas is lower than 0.1 % .
The chink argument makes no semse cause this doesn't prove that there are some recessed Gorillas because obv. humans are programmed to identify differences between themselves/ their race.
Animals are almost never recessed cause
a) their genpools are bigger, if a few men would impregnate almost all the women 80/20 the genpool would be much smaller which is a bad thing
and b) their environment makes them develop properly unlike humans who are a self domesticated species.
3. Hierarchy is natural law but not in the way
Bro, we are not trained to see flaws in animals faces, they can pick them up tho, if it's not recession is something else. Our tendency is to become more dimorphic, that's why females select for big guys (we have the biggest dick to body size compared to other animals)
Foids still choose with those parameters, they don't care that we are self domesticated.
What is the % of females impregnated by a non alpha gorilla btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Bro, we are not trained to see flaws in animals faces, they can pick them up tho, if it's not recession is something else. Our tendency is to become more dimorphic, that's why females select for big guys (we have the biggest dick to body size compared to other animals)
Foids still choose with those parameters, they don't care that we are self domesticated.
What is the % of females impregnated by a non alpha gorilla btw?
Do you even know why the face is the biggest attraction factor?
I meant by the recession/self domestication part that this would be almost irrelevant in natural humans and the biggest attraction factor there is dimorphism( mainly height and weigth)
In Gorillas the Alpha Gorilla impregnates 70% of the females but in a life of a Gorilla femake there'll be 5-8 different a but a Gorilla is uncomparable to a human cause his dick is only an inch big
Humans don't have bigger dicks cause of sexual selection( may be a minor aspect)
but rather cause multiple men fuck the same women and the one with the longest dick has a higher chance of making her pregnant
And as I said Gorillas are 10 times more dimorphic than humans with males being twice the size of females
2.You don't understand what self domesticated means for the body

Do you even know why the face is the biggest attraction factor?
I meant by the recession/self domestication part that this would be almost irrelevant in natural humans and the biggest attraction factor there is dimorphism( mainly height and weigth)
In Gorillas the Alpha Gorilla impregnates 70% of the females but in a life of a Gorilla femake there'll be 5-8 different a but a Gorilla is uncomparable to a human cause his dick is only an inch big
Humans don't have bigger dicks cause of sexual selection( may be a minor aspect)
but rather cause multiple men fuck the same women and the one with the longest dick has a higher chance of making her pregnant
And as I said Gorillas are 10 times more dimorphic than humans with males being twice the size of females
2.You don't understand what self domesticated means for the body
Dimorphism is useless in self domesticated environments, still women select for it, so it's clear that women don't select with modern parameters but with old ones. I think we both agree on that. If women select with those parameters they will bring our dimorphism up and up until we will be in a "all or nothing" scenario like gorillas. Right now its not like that, and that is exactly why cucks are still able to cope with roasties but environmental changes (Tinder, technology) and female's imperative (hypergamy) are bringing us there.
Big dicks, dark triad, height, were all things IMPOSED to women, since the most successfull men had those charateristics than their offsprings inherited a taste for those charateristics.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 14848
Dimorphism is useless in self domesticated environments, still women select for it, so it's clear that women don't select with modern parameters but with old ones. I think we both agree on that. If women select with those parameters they will bring our dimorphism up and up until we will be in a "all or nothing" scenario like gorillas. Right now its not like that, and that is exactly why cucks are still able to cope with roasties but environmental changes (Tinder, technology) and female's imperative (hypergamy) are bringing us there.
Big dicks, dark triad, height, were all things IMPOSED to women, since the most successfull men had those charateristics than their offsprings inherited a taste for those charateristics.
Can I pm u?

Perhaps this is because the weaker men died from natural selection when humans were Hunter gatherers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Perhaps this is because the weaker men died from natural selection when humans were Hunter gatherers.
only a minority did
Human women have maximum one children every 3 years and a man needs about 20 years before he'll reproduce.
In nature humans are more fertile= better GENETIC offspring + better environment= better development

only a minority did
Human women have maximum one children every 3 years and a man needs about 20 years before he'll reproduce.
In nature humans are more fertile= better GENETIC offspring + better environment= better development
I don't agree here, a man can have kids at 13 and a woman can have a baby per year, i literally have 2 cousins who were born with 1 year difference.

• +1
Reactions: CANI
I don't agree here, a man can have kids at 13 and a woman can have a baby per year, i literally have 2 cousins who were born with 1 year difference.
but a men is more fertile at 20 and in nature men would leave the tribe and find a new one amd with 13 one isn't physically able to do that
My brother is also only 19 months younger than me but in nature women breastfeed for 3 years and this works as a natural contraceptive

but a men is more fertile at 20 and in nature men would leave the tribe and find a new one amd with 13 one isn't physically able to do that
My brother is also only 19 months younger than me but in nature women breastfeed for 3 years and this works as a natural contraceptive
Depends, I saw pics of my dad at 15 and he looked 30, maybe your environment shapes how fast you grow too.

Depends, I saw pics of my dad at 15 and he looked 30, maybe your environment shapes how fast you grow too.
a pic doesn't prove that much and there are studies that bone, muscle get higher up to 25

a pic doesn't prove that much and there are studies that bone, muscle get higher up to 25
As I say, it depends. Average human wouldn't make it past 35 back then so I struggle to see them starting fucking at 20. Life was faster so they probably adapted. There are studies that show that girls that were sexually abused when kids go into puberty much eariler, that could happen in reverse too for different reasons. Its that in 2021 males have no reason to start puberty earlier.

As I say, it depends. Average human wouldn't make it past 35 back then so I struggle to see them starting fucking at 20. Life was faster so they probably adapted. There are studies that show that girls that were sexually abused when kids go into puberty much eariler, that could happen in reverse too for different reasons. Its that in 2021 males have no reason to start puberty earlier.
that's not true average life expextancy back then was 70 if you distract child death

Btw dark triad is one of the non cope things discussed here women LOVE bullies and jerks
I absolutely hate that my academic parents raised me "right". Now i am a women-respecting high inhib inel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, SAR and Deleted member 15338
I absolutely hate that my academic parents raised me "right". Now i am a women-respecting high inhib inel.
They didn't know any better, don't blame them.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Is it possible to reverse their damage and become a dark triad low inhib violent manipulative person?
How old are you? I think the brain is plastic so you can change its shape. I never lied before but then I understood how lying was important, now I basically lie every time I can and it comes naturally.

• +1
How old are you?
I think the brain is plastic so you can change its shape.
Yeah until around 25 i read
I never lied before but then I understood how lying was important, now I basically lie every time I can and it comes naturally.
Lying is not my main problem. Its mainly being high inhib. For instance yesterday i didn't go and spread her legs fucking her. I just accepted her declinatory words.

Screenshot 20210829 183405

Yeah until around 25 i read

Lying is not my main problem. Its mainly being high inhib. For instance yesterday i didn't go and spread her legs fucking her. I just accepted her declinatory words.

View attachment 1329413
I think you just have to force yourself to be there

• +1
I think you just have to force yourself to be there
I was in her room, even sitting on her bed. But her declinatory words indicated a rejection of sex. So what would a dark triad man have done in this case?

I wish I was female tbh. This whole sexual competition is not a thing for them. Most girls don't care so much about getting a chad at all and just settle for some normie after fucking a chad a few times.

You can just chill and enjoy your life, cortisolfree. Mogging is not a thing.

Female life is a life without cortisol.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and PubertyMaxxer
Raising a kid right just means creating a good slave for the system if you beat your son you will do a favor to him many high iq low inhib leaders like Hitler have beaten during childhood

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, CANI, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Raising a kids right just means creating a good slave for the system if you beat your son you will do a favor to him many high iq low inhib leaders like Hitler have beaten during childhood
I was beaten too lmao, still turned out high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and PubertyMaxxer
I was in her room, even sitting on her bed. But her declinatory words indicated a rejection of sex. So what would a dark triad man have done in this case?
Just kissed her neck and stuff without asking. When you felt she was horny you would go for the kill.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 275 and PubertyMaxxer
Just kissed her neck and stuff without asking. When you felt she was horny you would go for the kill.
I didnt want to risk rape charges by a girl that can easily identify me and prosecute me. Maybe the whole metoo campaigns made men extremely high inhib in general.

Also she said she has to sleep bc she has to work in 6 hours and that she is going to kick me out. :feelsree::woke:

I didnt want to risk rape charges by a girl that can easily identify me and prosecute me. Maybe the whole metoo campaigns made men extremely high inhib in general.

Also she said she has to sleep bc she has to work in 6 hours and that she is going to kick me out. :feelsree::woke:
Then move on to the next.

Then move on to the next.
Im 4.0 psl i have no other girl.

Ans that one ethnic hardcore frauding girl doesn't count, she is legit the sluttiest gigawhore ever

Im 4.0 psl i have no other girl.

Ans that one ethnic hardcore frauding girl doesn't count, she is legit the sluttiest gigawhore ever
Insult her then and see what happens. Last time I got a blowjob out of ir

• +1
is incredible how dark triad halo a 50 year old guy
It's a mog or be mogged world, if you mog women will love you (because they have no other choice)

• +1
true. The guy was also balding during the series.
Exactly. I lol when people deny the dark triad pill. Women want to collect good genes but suddenly having genes that make you tollerant to kill people without spiking in cortisol doesn't work? Gtfoh

Kinda makes sense, but that didn't make cucks less unlikable
There is no excuse to be a cuck. If all the cucks stopped simping degeneracy would end immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Bubarik
There is no excuse to be a cuck. If all the cucks stopped simping degeneracy would end immediately.
Lol no, women would still be Chad only and men who refuse to betabucks would see their hope to spread their genes go from 1% to 0%

Lol no, women would still be Chad only and men who refuse to betabucks would see their hope to spread their genes go from 1% to 0%
That's not what happened before cuckism. Men used to be able to buy foids for a goat or two from their fathers. That's why there are so many non chads today. The cucked laws and taxes that go to rosties are what allowed there to be so much hypergamy.

That's not what happened before cuckism. Men used to be able to buy foids for a goat or two from their fathers. That's why there are so many non chads today. The cucked laws and taxes that go to rosties are what allowed there to be so much hypergamy.
Again with this "non Chads" argument. We evolved, we are taller then men who lived 200 years ago. I agree with the other point you made, but we self domesticated so much that we aren't able to get back to there no more.

Again with this "non Chads" argument. We evolved, we are taller then men who lived 200 years ago. I agree with the other point you made, but we self domesticated so much that we aren't able to get back to there no more.
We evolved to be taller mainly from our diets not from foid selection. There were almost no incels before cucked laws. That's why based non chads need to get rid of cuckdom.

• +1
We evolved to be taller mainly from our diets not from foid selection. There were almost no incels before cucked laws. That's why based non chads need to get rid of cuckdom.
There were no incels but no slayers neither. If you don't limit Chads women are gonna orbitate towards them. The only way to limit Chads is monogamy.

13263.jpg

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Bubarik and Deleted member 5786
There were no incels but no slayers neither. If you don't limit Chads women are gonna orbitate towards them. The only way to limit Chads is monogamy.
Chads weren't limited in the past, rosties were limited by not having all the privileges they have today, and they knew they'd be slut shamed by uncucked men who would refuse to pay for chad's old leftovers.

Chads weren't limited in the past, rosties were limited by not having all the privileges they have today, and they knew they'd be slut shamed by uncucked men who would refuse to pay for chad's old leftovers.
Bro, if a man fucked with a girl back then he would be forced to marry her. Happened to my uncle. Chads were limited, privileges or not it's Chad that keeps staying in the market creating alpha widows.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Bro, if a man fucked with a girl back then he would be forced to marry her. Happened to my uncle. Chads were limited, privileges or not it's Chad that keeps staying in the market creating alpha widows.
Nothing would stop him from cheating on her. I think shotgun marriages were an extreme minority of cases, most chads weren't worried about it.

Nothing would stop him from cheating on her. I think shotgun marriages were an extreme minority of cases, most chads weren't worried about it.
In Italy if your wife cheated on you could've kill her and her lover and do minimum prison time. Why the hell you are so concerned about limiting women's biology but as soon as it's men (Chad) biology then you justify it? Society works suppressing both biological imperatives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and hebbewem
In Italy if your wife cheated on you could've kill her and her lover and do minimum prison time. Why the hell you are so concerned about limiting women's biology but as soon as it's men (Chad) biology then you justify it? Society works suppressing both biological imperatives.
"Suppressing" foids by not giving them privileges or allowing ourselves to be cucked by them isn't really suppressing them by force. I wouldn't want chads to have privileges and be encouraged to cuck foids either.