Why cant I get a fucking Minimum wage job? Wtf is wrong with the UK

RTLBbc

RTLBbc

Banned
I've applied to at least over a thousand jobs all within a 5 mile radius as I dont drive.

Mcdonalds rejected me
Subways didnt get back to me

Fuck man im cooked tbh I had an opportunite to work a job but my lazy ass never showed up lmao and my parents forced me to quit cus muh I couldnt handle it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, Chintuck22, aleksander and 9 others
A thousand. Sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, Skywalker, _akshi_ and 3 others
It’s really hard to get hired in January and February. Try again in the summer. When consumer spending goes up.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, coispet, omqwaider778 and 2 others
If you’re living in rural area and an teenager then don’t be surprised

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, thereallegend and RTLBbc
It’s really hard to get hired in January and February. Try again in the summer. When consumer spending goes up.
I've been applying since summer and only 2 jobs peaked my interest

Jfl whats ur resume look like(experience and chit)

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
>Wtf is wrong with the UK

Like, everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetics_III, TheBlackPillApostle, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
If you’re living in rural area and an teenager then don’t be surprised
I live a 20 minute drive from 2nd biggest city in the UK 2nd biggest metro area in the UK

Fuck this country

Jfl whats ur resume look like(experience and chit)

I only have details of a warehouse job I worked during summer and made up retail work experience

Also have school grades noted down

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, med and AlbinoMaxxer
same situation in scandinavia, mcdonalds rejected me 3 times in 2022 alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, wollet2, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Gave up ngl

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
but now im learning to code so that maybe i can get a job as a junior dev front end, but i think if mcdonalds rejects you then i dont think some mediocre codemonkey-skills will help you so im mostly just going through the motions while living on welfare

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and RTLBbc
reincarnate as a curry and you could even become the president

• +1
Reactions: GIGAFINESSOR and Patient A
I live a 20 minute drive from 2nd biggest city in the UK 2nd biggest metro area in the UK

Fuck this country

I only have details of a warehouse job I worked during summer and made up retail work experience

Also have school grades noted down
Then idk what’s going on man, I live in small city and whenever I wanted to change an job or got fired, I usually got it in less than an month, but I have quite big experience under my belt + I’m prob older than you

Then idk what’s going on man, I live in small city and whenever I wanted to change an job or got fired, I usually got it in less than an month, but I have quite big experience under my belt + I’m prob older than you
He’s just a lazy fuck making excuses. When I was 19 I got took a 2 week course to get my CSCS construction card and literally all I did to get a manual labour job was go on indeed call the agency and I would have an induction the next day. No interview or experience needed just show up and show my CSCS card.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: omqwaider778, Deleted member 49130 and proxyy
Then go to Africa.

He’s just a lazy fuck making excuses. When I was 19 I got took a 2 week course to get my CSCS construction card and literally all I did to get a manual labour job was go on indeed call the agency and I would have an induction the next day. No interview or experience needed just show up and show my CSCS card.
I think that too, I did cscs card too and got it as quick as you, one time when I’ve applied for manual labour job without any qualifications and experience all I needed to do is just showing up my a level certificate and talk with the manager lol

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and ManletBlackcel
UK is a failed state
Thanks I'm gonna look into this

• +1
Bro those jobs are fucking shit

Let me work muh manual labour like a fucking subhuman jfl

I worked warehouse during the summer and it was so brutal man horrible fucking experience those fucking agencies cant even pay up properly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, LampPostPrime and proxyy
i think this all really boils down to yet another brutal aspect of looks discrimination. both labor market and dating market is increasingly eugenic

• +1
I think that too, I did cscs card too and got it as quick as you, one time when I’ve applied for manual labour job without any qualifications and experience all I needed to do is just showing up my a level certificate and talk with the manager lol
Thats how I got my first warehouse job but due to the manual nature of the job I couldnt do 5 times a week or even 3

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

I worked warehouse during the summer and it was so brutal man horrible fucking experience those fucking agencies cant even pay up properly
You’re even below subhuman. At least a subhuman can thug it out at a manual labour job. You can’t even do that. Useless.

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Patient A, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Oh my God, what a subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius and RTLBbc

Most of manual labour jobs are shit although they are better than being unemployed

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, thereallegend and RTLBbc
i think this all really boils down to yet another brutal aspect of looks discrimination. both labor market and dating market is increasingly eugenic
Nigger, most of my coworkers are subhumans looks wise and don’t even get bullied, can easily maintain and gain employment in any trade field

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and RTLBbc
You’re even below subhuman. At least a subhuman can thug it out at a manual labour job. You can’t even do that. Useless.
I did for 3 months 💀

Don't ever call me subhuman you fucking manlet, you dont know the conditions I was slaved in that warehouse

I had to fucking quit the last warehouse job I had because my fucking parents wanted me to babysit siblings in the fucking mornings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, wollet2 and proxyy
I've applied to at least over a thousand jobs all within a 5 mile radius as I dont drive.

Mcdonalds rejected me

Fuck man im cooked tbh I had an opportunite to work a job but my lazy ass never showed up lmao and my parents forced me to quit cus muh I couldnt handle it

Chad makes millions piping girls with his huge dick while you rot pennyless crying on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, wollet2 and proxyy
I did for 3 months 💀

Don't ever call me subhuman you fucking manlet, you dont know the conditions I was slaved in that warehouse

I had to fucking quit the last warehouse job I had because my fucking parents wanted me to babysit siblings in the fucking mornings
wah wah wah. You sure you weren’t the baby that had to be babysit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, LampPostPrime, mogstars and 2 others
wah wah wah. You sure you weren’t the baby that had to be babysit?
Hahaha funny one

Ive swallowed my Ego

Video Games Ghost GIF by Call of Duty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, LampPostPrime, mogstars and 2 others
Truth is it’s down to networking. Most of these companies even have referral bonuses for people who recommend their friends. Recruitment has essentially been outsourced to the employees, and obviously if you’re incel with no friends it’s over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy
Sheet my neets I feel I getting a job is some hard chit

• JFL
Truth is it’s down to networking. Most of these companies even have referral bonuses for people who recommend their friends. Recruitment has essentially been outsourced to the employees, and obviously if you’re incel with no friends it’s over.
Networking is important although not as iq, if you’re an friendless smart incel then it’s obvious that shit is gonna work out in life, tbh you don’t even have to be smart to succeed lol

Idk you can try lie in your resume

Networking is important although not as iq, if you’re an friendless smart incel then it’s obvious that shit is gonna work out in life, tbh you don’t even have to be smart to succeed lol

It’s not obvious, you can do everything right and still fail due to factors outside your control that fuck your long term planning.

There are also the things that “you don’t know you don’t know” - for me the realisation I’d be dropping 40k on cosmetic surgeries is one of them, or that the “lucrative” career I picked was in for a decade of wage stagnation.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, BecomingHuman and proxyy
It’s not obvious, you can do everything right and still fail due to factors outside your control that fuck your long term planning.

There are also the things that “you don’t know you don’t know” - for me the realisation I’d be dropping 40k on cosmetic surgeries is one of them, or that the “lucrative” career I picked was in for a decade of wage stagnation.
It’s not, although be best predictor of life long term success is iq and nobody can deny that, as all of discoveries of psychology would have to be thrown to bin, obviously the things out of your control are 10 to 30% max so it doesn’t have really an big of impact tbh, funny enough tbh bc I plan to spend almost the same amount on surgeries as you lol

Excuse me what?

Dating and labour market is ultra dysgenic Judeo Feminist Gay Nigger Communism

and it’s dishonest

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
how those immigrants who can barely speak english, no degree no nothing get these jobs in a matter of days then? This is bs bro you know, put in some real effort.

• +1
Corporate pieces of shit want to force more young men into crime

SUCK MY DICK NIGGERS I GOT EMPLOYED AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• +1
  • +1
Yeah im struggling to get a job rn myself. I think we just gotta accept that some of us are not making money this year.

• +1
Yeah im struggling to get a job rn myself. I think we just gotta accept that some of us are not making money this year.
Your cv is probably really weak if you have problems with finding an job

• +1

Mcdonalds rejected me

You sound like you aren't very enjoyable to be around. That's probably the issue. You probably suck at writing resumes as well. Then again I'm from the US. Never been to UK.

Guys if im not 18 and living in uk what jobs will accept me, i applied to like 15 part time jobs online through the websites and i got declined every single time. gonna try apply in person

how come immigrants get jobs over me i don't understand is it because they're older than me?? maybe because uk youth are tapped no one wants to hire a youngcel

also ive realised from my school that girls get hired so much easier, especially in bars and if theyre not ugly

Guys if im not 18 and living in uk what jobs will accept me, i applied to like 15 part time jobs online through the websites and i got declined every single time. gonna try apply in person

how come immigrants get jobs over me i don't understand is it because they're older than me?? maybe because uk youth are tapped no one wants to hire a youngcel

also ive realised from my school that girls get hired so much easier, especially in bars and if theyre not ugly
>Lives in Judaic Feminist Soyciety

Mcdonalds rejected me

start scamming pedos on facebook with ai generated girls, do blackmails n shit

• +1
Reactions: Agendum