Why cant I get a fucking Minimum wage job? Wtf is wrong with the UK

I've applied to at least over a thousand jobs all within a 5 mile radius as I dont drive.

Mcdonalds rejected me
Subways didnt get back to me

Fuck man im cooked tbh I had an opportunite to work a job but my lazy ass never showed up lmao and my parents forced me to quit cus muh I couldnt handle it
You applied for thousands yet only mention mc donalds and subways... sure you did that being said i dont doubt the job market is fucked out there its rough out here too

I've applied to at least over a thousand jobs all within a 5 mile radius as I dont drive.

Mcdonalds rejected me

Fuck man im cooked tbh I had an opportunite to work a job but my lazy ass never showed up lmao and my parents forced me to quit cus muh I couldnt handle it
Are you white?

Mcdonalds rejected me

Ur prob looking in the wrong way or applying with a shit cv.

As @forevergymcelling he has a decent job now but was unemployed last year

Mcdonalds rejected me

Say you're black and the father of a daughter, and you're one lonely black man against the cruel white folx country

It’s really hard to get hired in January and February. Try again in the summer. When consumer spending goes up.
Hahaha funny one

View attachment 2744388

Ive swallowed my Ego

Video Games Ghost GIF by Call of Duty
Since when is mcdonalds better than ware house? Get a forklift license and boom you increased your wages

Guys if im not 18 and living in uk what jobs will accept me, i applied to like 15 part time jobs online through the websites and i got declined every single time. gonna try apply in person

how come immigrants get jobs over me i don't understand is it because they're older than me?? maybe because uk youth are tapped no one wants to hire a youngcel

also ive realised from my school that girls get hired so much easier, especially in bars and if theyre not ugly
Dude employers are blackpilled
If im making a latte bar, i will hire stacy mcfart to serve ice coffees, not bogdan ivanov

Just lie like a fucktard and either act partly black or something,

Ur prob looking in the wrong way or applying with a shit cv.

As @forevergymcelling he has a decent job now but was unemployed last year
it was pure luck, I got cold approached by the company who found my CV somewhere

It was 4 stages and I got it

I've felt your pain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and RTLBbc
it was pure luck, I got cold approached by the company who found my CV somewhere

It was 4 stages and I got it
Yeah but it means u were spamming ur cv on random sites.

And I'm guessing it's not some minimum wage (£24k?) Job either

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Chad makes millions piping girls with his huge dick while you rot pennyless crying on .org

brootal they are foids who make more in money in 10 minutes then people who worked their ass off for 40 plus years brootal shit man i dont know how much i cant take

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstars

Mcdonalds rejected me

Did u go in person? Usually companies only ask to apply online because theyre legally obligated to, theyll probably give the job to someone they know and throw all online applications in the trash. I actually got my current job ive had for 8 months because i saw a "we're hiring" poster on the counter and i asked. Got the job after 2 days.

Did u go in person? Usually companies only ask to apply online because theyre legally obligated to, theyll probably give the job to someone they know and throw all online applications in the trash. I actually got my current job ive had for 8 months because i saw a "we're hiring" poster on the counter and i asked. Got the job after 2 days.
Step outside and apply thats a big task your asking for me

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
  • +1
idk what to say though if I'm applying to retail and part time work like what the fuck do they want me to say on my resume?
Good personality traits, skills, education (what youre studying, but dont mention grades), any previous work experience. You can make up a couple lies here and there just make them believable

• +1
Good personality traits, skills, education (what youre studying, but dont mention grades), any previous work experience. You can make up a couple lies here and there just make them believable
What are good personality traits for low level wagie jobs I've noticed that they heavily rely on this and (if your a woman).

I literally have no major work experience just short stints here and there

Mcdonalds rejected me

The UK job market is FUCKED. Mostly because of students/migrants coming in who are willing to work for much less.

• +1
Bruv im half way through writing it and im just gonna make work experience up atp