Why Curries have such shit-tier genetics and why I POSSIBLY only grew to 5'8 and didn't meet my potential

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and sh.north_
No, it’s caste system inbreeding. The average white person is way more genetically diverse

May be that's why I am above-average for a curry. My father was from a different caste than my mum.

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and JamesHowlett
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep and Deleted member 6908
Dad didn't max potential. You could have skipped generations tho.
Possibly.

Ngl, everyone on my dad’s side is taller, lighter-skinned and better looking than the average Indian.

• +1
Was slightly better for me growing up, because while I had Indian food 3-4 times a week, it wasn't the typical, it was mainly lamb, chicken, and legumes.

I basically avoided the 2hr cooked destroyed vegetables, got nutrients from salad and fruit instead, but I do wish I had avoided the legumes and pulses a bit now.

Means I'm good framed and not ugly now, but still am ethnic so should be killed off

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadeep
I always ate meat and never followed my family’s indian diet tbh

I’m 5’11” with good frame so turned out ok
Have shit frame but 5'11 idk what happened

Thankfully my mom just stir fries vegetables. Always ate meat and fish since I grew up. Indian vegetarian diet is just pure trash.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
my parents arent religious but my mom is heavily against all that 'animal cruelty' shit so i ate pretty much that same diet growing up (almost zero meat except in social occasions)

im like 189/190 cm w a decent frame, my brother will prob end up the same or larger than me, my parents are both below avg height

jfl @ all the coping curries itt thinking theyd be taller & chadpreets if they just ate more, nah u just got shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, sh.north_ and sloopnoob

Attachments

• IMG_20190713_142720.jpg
    IMG_20190713_142720.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 55
my parents arent religious but my mom is heavily against all that 'animal cruelty' shit so i ate pretty much that same diet growing up (almost zero meat except in social occasions)

im like 189/190 cm w a decent frame, my brother will prob end up the same or larger than me, my parents are both below avg height

jfl @ all the coping curries itt thinking theyd be taller & chadpreets if they just ate more, nah u just got shit genetics

Low IQ response.

Your confidence ALWAYS outweighs your IQ

If your genetics are insanely good then whatever your environment you will make the growth.

If your genetics are average then you need environment. There is a balance. Coping and all this bs you can shove up your simple minded batty. Science proves that height is determined by not only genetics but nutrition, sleep, mental health, promotion of human growth hormone from the right physical activity etc etc and what not.

It's just like jaw and tongue posture and mouth breathing etc. Long face, compact face. If you have godly genetics then you can get away with far more interms of your environment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, Uglybrazilian and 2 others

Last edited:
Low IQ moment, average here is like 5’11-6’ tbh

And even if it wasn't and it was 5'9 and 1/2 it makes no difference. 5'8 is a joke. Many girls are 5'6-5'7.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Wallenberg
Low IQ response.

Your confidence ALWAYS outweighs your IQ

If your genetics are insanely good then whatever your environment you will make the growth. (If it really matters, they’re in the top caste and from a good region so there was no epigenetic nutrition issue over generations)

If your genetics are average then you need environment. There is a balance. Coping and all this bs you can shove up your simple minded batty. Science proves that height is determined by not only genetics but nutrition, sleep, mental health, promotion of human growth hormone from the right physical activity etc etc and what not.

It's just like jaw and tongue posture and mouth breathing etc. Long face, compact face. If you have godly genetics then you can get away with far more interms of your environment.

I said in there that my parents are below average height, my younger brother and I will grow much more than our supposed genetic potential.

Also with this being said, both of my parents literally grew up eating meat (even in curryland). Neither me nor my brother did since they changed our diet for ethical not religious reasons. Obviously there’s cases that go against this, but honestly the idea of solely pinpointing being short on factors like this is kinda delusional, almost everyone that’s not in poverty gets proper nutrition.

I’m not trolling on this thread btw, it’s srs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Malnutrition over generations. Your children will likely be taller than you if you decide to have some, assuming they eat good food.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Have some western born curries been to India and noticed the difference in how well they do with women there compared to the West?

Curry genetics are simply short for most ethnic groups.

Stop the environment cope, it's a small part of the overall percentage that determines your height. If curries had a good diet and environment they would still be short but the average height would probably bump up to 1-2 inches max. The average white man from 18-25 is like 5'10-511, curries would be max 5'8-59 in average height with a good diet and environment. The average height for indians is like 5'6-5.7 so a bump of two inches max.

You don't have shit genetics if you're short, you're short because your ancestors lived in an environment where height wasn't required and they adapted without it.

If being short equaled shit genetics, then . Even east africans would have shit genes and the Japanese too considering both are quite short.

Despite this east africans are quite healthy and the best long distance runners in the world.

Japanese people eat some of the healthiest food in the whole world and are quite athletic, yet they aren't tall.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

Stop the environment cope, it's a small part of the overall percentage that determines your height. If curries had a good diet and environment they would still be short but the average height would probably bump up to 1-2 inches max. The average white man from 18-25 is like 5'10-511, curries would be max 5'8-59 in average height with a good diet and environment. The average height for indians is like 5'6-5.7 so a bump of two inches max.

You don't have shit genetics if you're short, you're short because your ancestors lived in an environment where height wasn't required and they adapted without it.

If being short equaled shit genetics, then . Even east africans would have shit genes and the Japanese too considering both are quite short.

Despite this east africans are quite healthy and the best long distance runners in the world.

Japanese people eat some of the healthiest food in the whole world and are quite athletic, yet they aren't tall.
Also not to mention the tallest people in africa ie the bantu people don't have a good diet or great environment but theyre one of the tallest ethnic groups in the world.

It's 90% genes.

• +1

Yeah it’s also funny how OP says this when the average height among Punjabis is higher than most western white countries lol - unlike a large portion of the manlets throughout South Asia

As if he’s not an outlier among his own ancestral area jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Yeah it’s also funny how OP says this when the average height among Punjabis is higher than most western white countries lol - unlike a large portion of the manlets throughout South Asia

As if he’s not an outlier among his own ancestral area jfl
Yeah idk what he's talking about tbh, he's right about the indian diet being shit though, has very minimal effect on height though and more affects on heart health ie arteries thickness and fat storage.

• +1
The environment still matters. South Korean men have been getting taller as the country is richer. North Koreans are short because of malnutrition. Of course, users here don't suffer from malnutrition the same way as North Koreans.

American vs North Korean vs South Korean man

f750b8c913c604a10b3fcb381872cf47.jpg

• +1
I said in there that my parents are below average height, my younger brother and I will grow much more than our supposed genetic potential.

Also with this being said, both of my parents literally grew up eating meat (even in curryland). Neither me nor my brother did since they changed our diet for ethical not religious reasons. Obviously there’s cases that go against this, but honestly the idea of solely pinpointing being short on factors like this is kinda delusional, almost everyone that’s not in poverty gets proper nutrition.

I’m not trolling on this thread btw, it’s srs.

It's only 8.52am in the UK and woke up like 20 minutes or so ago and I skim read your post, so missed the part about your parents both being below average. How tall exactly? Fuck me you are fortunate. Did you sleep a lot and do a lot of physical activity? My physical activity and fitness etc was top range. Always promoting HGH. Forgetting meat, did you have good nutrition in general? Calcium consumption?

You could have skipped a gen. How tall is both grand fathers?

• +1
We don't suffer from malnutrition and most of the Indians that migrated to the west were rich so they didn't suffer either
The environment still matters. South Korean men have been getting taller as the country is richer. North Koreans are short because of malnutrition. Of course, users here don't suffer from malnutrition the same way as North Koreans.

American vs North Korean vs South Korean man

f750b8c913c604a10b3fcb381872cf47.jpg

It's only 8.52am in the UK and woke up like 20 minutes or so ago and I skim read your post, so missed the part about your parents both being below average. How tall exactly? Fuck me you are fortunate. Did you sleep a lot and do a lot of physical activity? My physical activity and fitness etc was top range. Always promoting HGH. Forgetting meat, did you have good nutrition in general? Calcium consumption?

Bro stop coping, youre short because of your genes, it's unfortunate but it's the way it is, no matter if you started lifting at 15 or 10 or did all the physical activity or ate all the meat in the freezer you'd still be 5'8 or 5'9 but nothing higher. If you didn't get the genes you didn't that's all.

He got the genes and it has very little to do with his upbringing.

We don't suffer from malnutrition and most of the Indians that migrated to the west were rich so they didn't suffer either

Bro stop coping, youre short because of your genes, it's unfortunate but it's the way it is, no matter if you started lifting at 15 or 10 or did all the physical activity or ate all the meat in the freezer you'd still be 5'8 or 5'9 but nothing higher. If you didn't get the genes you didn't that's all.

He got the genes and it has very little to do with his upbringing.

Both his parents below average.

Meaning dad was likely below 5'10 and mother likely below 5'5.

Stop using the word coping. You're not an incel are you?

5’3 & 5’9.5, they’re from the top caste in a decent area so I doubt there were bad nutritional effects going on for them. I actually don’t know my grandparents height, both of the males died prematurely and women tend to “shrink” w posture.

Yeah both me and my brother played basketball starting at like 5 lol & spent our whole childhood practically outdoors (didn’t even have a phone until HS), no clue how much that has to do with hormone differences.

Yea part of my mom’s relative importance on ethical consumption made her feed us with really high quality organic food & she’d research products to make sure they didn’t have possible toxins (which a surprising amount do) despite being vegetarian, pretty much like a psl aspie jfl. I was/am still really reallly reallly underweight though, very fast metabolism and very low appetite.

Yeah both me and my brother played basketball starting at like 5 lol & spent our whole childhood practically outdoors (didn’t even have a phone until HS), no clue how much that has to do with hormone differences.

"Quit coping, its 90% genetics, environment has barely any factor. Listen to my pseudo science" @Aquiillaxo

Mother is considerably below average. Father marginally below average. He spends his "WHOLE" childhood practically outdoors and playing basketball since the age of 5! The sport most known for putting continuous stress on the tendons and joints. We know that bones are like muscle to a certain degree and if you put enough stress and tension on them for continuous enough, they repair themselves (Adjust) by moving and growing.

His mum also fed him with really high organic food and she was so sophisticated and unfreshie that she went and did the research.

See so some people are just luckier. Having the right parents is luck as well.

• +1
"Quit coping, its 90% genetics, environment has barely any factor. Listen to my pseudo science" @Aquiillaxo

Mother is considerably below average. Father marginally below average. He spends his "WHOLE" childhood practically outdoors and playing basketball since the age of 5! The sport most known for putting continuous stress on the tendons and joints. We know that bones are like muscle to a certain degree and if you put enough stress and tension on them for continuous enough, they repair themselves (Adjust) by moving and growing.

His mum also fed him with really high organic food and she was so sophisticated and unfreshie that she went and did the research.

See so some people are just luckier. Having the right parents is luck as well.
Just play basketball and eat well theory buy your logic every basketballer should be his height of 190 cm

Idk why you can't comprehend that certain ethnic groups are just shorter than others and that's that.

you dont eat vegetables for nutrient value anyway

even when you contain most of its nutrients, the fibres will prevent you from fully digesting it

meat, raw,cooked, is so easy to digest you will stop shitting every other day when you eat mostly meats

vegetables are the biggest meme ever, and an actual slave food.

the reason humans can ''eat'' vegetables is because of survival needs only.

the kings/royalty ate meat while the plebs ate veggies

optimal food intake is 60-70% animal foods and the rest carbs.

all vitamins except for vit C and some small amounts of minerals are not found in meat in large amounts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I dont get why Indian diet is so fuckin complex, lots of spices, vegetables and weird shit when a simple plate of meat + rice would be more than enough for them to grow tall

And even if it wasn't and it was 5'9 and 1/2 it makes no difference. 5'8 is a joke. Many girls are 5'6-5'7.
I left the UK 7 years ago, but yeah zoomers are fucking tall, ignore old people and shit tier immigrants, can totally believe male average is 5'11+, and for zoomers could be 6'+

I left the UK 7 years ago, but yeah zoomers are fucking tall, ignore old people and shit tier immigrants, can totally believe male average is 5'11+, and for zoomers could be 6'
over a few generations, it definitely can
Yeah it's called epigenetics, and it's legit. Curries have been going backwards in that ever since the first Hindu dindu figured out he could grow wheat/ rice really cheaply and resource efficiently. Ricemen also figured it out not long after, but didn't end up looking as disgusting because rice have had generally healthy habits, all that mystical shit and inner Zen they believe in, plus they have a diet rich in micronutrients (curries eat zero micronutrients ) and also rice had a decent amount of protein from fish and head-to-toe animal usage, as well as wider variety of animals.

I left the UK 7 years ago, but yeah zoomers are fucking tall, ignore old people and shit tier immigrants, can totally believe male average is 5'11+, and for zoomers could be 6'

Yeah it's called epigenetics, and it's legit. Curries have been going backwards in that ever since the first Hindu dindu figured out he could grow wheat/ rice really cheaply and resource efficiently
Its worst place and to raise a family to live

Pakistan has one of highest stunted growth among childeren because of Malnitruition alone , this alone is taking atleast 2inches from average height of the country.

Outliers exist everywhere , rules are formed because of majority , nutritious diet will increase average height of 1 million childeren in an experiement , obviously there might be dozens of outliers like you.

Genetics don't define height, he is right about nutrition. For example my mom is 160cm/5ft3 and my dad is 173cm/5ft8 and my grandparents are even shorter, I ended up 6ft4 since my dad was black pilled as fuck and made me eat high quality food and made sure I had lots of sleep. Environmental factors are underrated on this forum.

Last edited:
I dont get why Indian diet is so fuckin complex, lots of spices, vegetables and weird shit when a simple plate of meat + rice would be more than enough for them to grow tall
2 reasons:

1) shit tropical climate means they needed natural antibacterials, which a lot of the spices are, u see similar in some parts of china too. SEA much less even though it's also tropical and hot, because they have better supply management (people all live near the coast and/or very near farmland, farmland is not large scale so u can get a wide variety of shit within a 10 minute walk) so their cuisine developed around keeping shut super fresh, yet cooking it enough to make sure the nasties are dead - when I'm on Vietnam or Thailand I typically eat 10-15 fresh Ingradients in a day, and nothing is cooked more than it needs to be. In curryland cos it's all dried spices and not herbs like SEA, u basically might eat 2-3 fresh things in a day (1 meat, 1 salad if u v lucky, some yoghurt), and all Hella cooked

2) cos they are sexually so fucked up and repressed they have to get the stimulation and dopamine rush from eating crazy spicy food, and cos they born in that they can do so without shitting their guts out

you dont eat vegetables for nutrient value anyway

even when you contain most of its nutrients, the fibres will prevent you from fully digesting it

meat, raw,cooked, is so easy to digest you will stop shitting every other day when you eat mostly meats

vegetables are the biggest meme ever, and an actual slave food.

the reason humans can ''eat'' vegetables is because of survival needs only.

the kings/royalty ate meat while the plebs ate veggies

optimal food intake is 60-70% animal foods and the rest carbs.

all vitamins except for vit C and some small amounts of minerals are not found in meat in large amounts
Yeah but keeping that meat in your gut for 3-4 days, as it always will be, is a fast ticket to bowel cancer too!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Outliers exist everywhere , rules are formed because of majority , nutritious diet will increase average height of 1 million childeren in an experiement , obviously there might be dozens of outliers like you.

Shut the fuck up you freshie.

Yeah but keeping that meat in your gut for 3-4 days, as it always will be, is a fast ticket to bowel cancer too!
retardism

i have no words for this comment lmao

• JFL
retardism

i have no words for this comment lmao
Assume u r joking?? Not to mention shit like anal fissures and whatever else.
Hell it's not even biology, it's just physics and s bit of chemistry! Do you even know how the Colon works??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090