Why Curries have such shit-tier genetics and why I POSSIBLY only grew to 5'8 and didn't meet my potential

Assume u r joking?? Not to mention shit like anal fissures and whatever else.
Hell it's not even biology, it's just physics and s bit of chemistry! Do you even know how the Colon works??
yeah bruh just keep following retarded science based on retarded research

yeah bruh just keep eating ur veggies because they contain so many nootrients u need

yeah bruh just keep thinking like a sheep and not fully understanding what our ancestors actually ate

It may be delicious but it consists of a lot of estrogenic ingredients which hamper male productivity and growth.
Is it same for turmeric?

Exactly what my mother used to do as well

She is so right.

View attachment 1012723
also lack of general protein and animal foods even more so than overcooking shitty processed veggies. Also the amount of toxicity, pollution, and estrogens are in India is simply absurd. Also too soft of a diet overall

lmao its so true we drench our veggies in oil and cook it for 60 minutes, completely zapping all the nutrition content. This is why I limit curry to once a week. It annoys my mom but she has to deal with it.
drench it on oil- it's over before the veggies even cook.

It'll take too long to explain but most high iq diet knowledgable users know what im talking abt.

broccoli protein have lower bioavailability, but this broccoli + spinach combo is great for estrogenmin
unless you're prepare the spinach well+ it's very organic. Most spinaches found to begin with in the store are not optimal and have been tampered with. Spinach also has alot of anti-nutrients and/bc of the oxylates it possesses, but other than that it's a very good food.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and pizza
Low IQ response.

Your confidence ALWAYS outweighs your IQ

If your genetics are insanely good then whatever your environment you will make the growth.

If your genetics are average then you need environment. There is a balance. Coping and all this bs you can shove up your simple minded batty. Science proves that height is determined by not only genetics but nutrition, sleep, mental health, promotion of human growth hormone from the right physical activity etc etc and what not.

It's just like jaw and tongue posture and mouth breathing etc. Long face, compact face. If you have godly genetics then you can get away with far more interms of your environment.
Highest IQ post i've seen of yours on this forum and that's saying along.

In all seriousness tho, mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
unless you're prepare the spinach well+ it's very organic. Most spinaches found to begin with in the store are not optimal and have been tampered with. Spinach also has alot of anti-nutrients and/bc of the oxylates it possesses, but other than that it's a very good food.
é por isso q as vezes penso que eles realmente não deveriam ser comidos

é por isso q as vezes penso que eles realmente não deveriam ser comidos
just tread carefully my friend, find good quality veggies and prepare them properly.

• +1
Reactions: pizza