Why Curries have such shit-tier genetics and why I POSSIBLY only grew to 5'8 and didn't meet my potential

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Exactly what my mother used to do as well

She is so right.

Photo 2021 02 27 21 55 11

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mmm, thecel, Deleted member 9670 and 25 others
malnutrition, especially during pregnancy for several generations, that's it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lihito, Deleted member 12146 and 19 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6695 and 6 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6695 and 4 others
in the west we also have our problems with pollutants bpa and pesticides, in case it gets to the east = over

Can you remodel your genes with healthy habits or is that just unproven science atm?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10172, Chadeep and 2 others
Curries should just be allowed to die out from starvation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7697 and 6 others
Can you remodel your genes with healthy habits or is that just unproven science atm?
at least two generations, if we are really at the end of times it’s all useless

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6908
Not like remodeling your genes will change your face, even with bs like crispr and stem cells.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
I always ate meat and never followed my family’s indian diet tbh

I’m 5’11” with good frame so turned out ok

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9090 and 7 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
average height in india is 5'9'-5'10. you're short cuz that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes :blackpill:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and ovosoundszn
average height in india is 5'9'-5'10. you're short cuz that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes :blackpill:
average height in India definitely is NOT between 5'9 and 5'10 lmao

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, AscendingHero, Uglybrazilian and 5 others
sex

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 11053
average height in India definitely is NOT between 5'9 and 5'10 lmao
i thought so to but most recent studies suggest that :what:. But I am skeptical tbh, cuz just 5 or so years ago, it was like 5'5 -5'6. Point remains thhe same tho

i thought so to but most recent studies suggest that :what:. But I am skeptical tbh, cuz just 5 or so years ago, it was like 5'5 -5'6. Point remains thhe same tho

Hard to believe that average are 5.9-5.10 .. Most indians that I have seen here in Finland are literally midget tier. If average was 5.10. You would see shit tons of Indians that are 6.0 or above... Finnish average are 180cm.. but a lot of male adults are taller than 180cm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and ProAcktiv
Curry is basically slop , this is why Indian men normally have sloppy skinny fat physiques

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Hard to believe that average are 5.9-5.10 .. Most indians that I have seen here in Finland are literally midget tier.
yeh i think it's somewhere round 5'6-5'7 tbf. Although can't find any concrete sources that are recent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705
malnutrition, especially during pregnancy for several generations, that's it
How they mulnutrioned are you saying curry has no nutrition or indians starve on average?

No wonder why Indians are at the bottom. Lmao, just for the sake of being an 'advanced' culture, they use a ton of ingredients estrogenic spices with overcooked vegetables... rather than keeping the diet simple and natural. I've mostly only seen the meat eaters to grow up tall and be moggers. It is no surprise why even most blacks and whites size mogs the Indians with a meat-based diet. Brutal pill for all curries.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AcneScars, Lihito and 7 others
What is curry made of?
It may be delicious but it consists of a lot of estrogenic ingredients which hamper male productivity and growth.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AcneScars and PYT
Exactly what my mother used to do as well

She is so right.

View attachment 1012723

lmao its so true we drench our veggies in oil and cook it for 60 minutes, completely zapping all the nutrition content. This is why I limit curry to once a week. It annoys my mom but she has to deal with it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6908
What is curry made of?
a ton of oil mixed with water, plus a ton of salt, chili powder, actual chilies because the powder itself isn't enough lol plus chicken, potatoes and some veggies. There's probably more to it but those are the things i've seen my mom use as she's cooking it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and PYT
It may be delicious but it consists of a lot of estrogenic ingredients which hamper male productivity and growth.
Like what?

a ton of oil mixed with water, plus a ton of salt, chili powder, actual chilies because the powder itself isn't enough lol plus chicken, potatoes and some veggies. There's probably more to it but those are the things i've seen my mom use as she's cooking it
That doesn't sound so bad, Alot of fats, herbs, and some protein

That doesn't sound so bad, Alot of fats, herbs, and some protein

yeh, it can be adjusted to made healthier it depends who's making it. there's healthy curry recipes too

Like what?
It's the garlic and other spices which you shouldn't really be eating any way. The only good thing that is in curries is Turmeric, but its effect is overshadowed by the other ingredients. Indian cooking involves almost always long slow cooking and no meat, so it makes things worse.

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
considering you have the skull size of a 5'11+ guy, your theory might make sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
It's the garlic and other spices which you shouldn't really be eating any way. The only good thing that is in curries is Turmeric, but its effect is overshadowed by the other ingredients. Indian cooking involves almost always long slow cooking and no meat, so it makes things worse.
I don't realyl understand, I thought garlic was good for you.

It's because of the oil right? It's pretty much just fried oil with spices and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and john2
It's because of the oil right? It's pretty much just fried oil with spices and shit.
Yeah another reason maybe why. But curry paste always has a lot of processed vegetables and garlic in it which screws up male hormones.
The only way to combat this or nullify its effect is to consume meat with it, or not eat it at all. Primal diet > everything else. I guess the only diet which comes close to the primal diet is the Mediterranean or the western one. But the western diet has a significant amount of carbs though.

• Woah
Yeah another reason maybe why. But curry paste always has a lot of processed vegetables and garlic in it which screws up male hormones.
The only way to combat this or nullify its effect is to consume meat with it, or not eat it at all. Primal diet > everything else. I guess the only diet which comes close to the primal diet is the Mediterranean or the western one. But the western diet has a significant amount of carbs though.
Processed vegetables? Like frozen?

I had no idea garlic was that bad for you, I love eating that shit with pizza

Processed vegetables? Like frozen?

I had no idea garlic was that bad for you, I love eating that shit with pizza
Not necessarily frozen ones, but ones which have been crushed and dried out for long. None of it is kept simple and fresh. Cooking vegetables almost always reduces its nutrient content by a major amount. This is why salads are the most ideal thing. About garlic, yeah I like garlic too, but I try not to have a lot of it. I like Garlic over pizza too. Pizza is pretty unhealthy, mainly due to the flour base and cheese combination.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
Literal curry tax

Curry taste so good tho, eat it everyday and grew up to be 6ft on point, my brothers are taller than me and they are probably more furry than me, mostly dependant on genetics.

How they mulnutrioned are you saying curry has no nutrition or indians starve on average?
lack of meat, are the less meat consumers of world

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6908
why? uk is not that tall afaik.

Dude shut up. Seriously. Fucking lowest IQ on the site.

I am 5 foot fucking 8 and male. Look at my personality? Does it suit somebody that is 5'8? NO.

I can't be who I want in the world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero, sh.north_ and 2 others
lack of meat, are the less meat consumers of world

Then my mother used to give me the lecture about protein being in all the broccoli she used to shove in the food she was giving me, all overocoked.

I was like fuck this and ate chicken and chips on the way home from school every time. Used my paper round money on that jfl. Until she gave in and allowed meat in the fridge and started cooking it for me, overcooked again, until I was like nah fuck this Imma make it myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and pizza
Then my mother used to give me the lecture about protein being in all the broccoli she used to shove in the food she was giving me, all overocoked.

I was like fuck this and ate chicken and chip in the way home from school every time. Used my paper round my on that jfl. Until she gave in and allowed meat in the fridge and started cooking it for me, overcooked again, until I was like nah fuck this Imma make it myself.
broccoli protein jfl

I always ate meat and never followed my family’s indian diet tbh

I’m 5’11” with good frame so turned out ok

Neither did I.

Was your dad tall? Gimme his height?

Dude shut up. Seriously. Fucking lowest IQ on the site.

I am 5 foot fucking 8 and male. Look at my personality? Does it suit somebody that is 5'8? NO.

I can't be who I want in the world.
crying at the age of 28 and for searching for "dna remodelling" does not sound so "high iq" .
keep posting dumb videos and be whiny faggot more.

crying at the age of 28 and for searching for "dna remodelling" does not sound so "high iq" .
keep posting dumb videos and be whiny faggot more.

Aw I hurt you.