Why did a girl say this to me?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
At my old job she said “give me that banana over there”

And I picked it up and gave it to her. Then she said “ew but this one’s all black and rotten looking.”

Then I replied “that’s only on the outside. On the inside it’s perfect.” I said that not even trying to make a metaphor, I literally meant it.

Then she said “that’s sweet.” And leaned her head on her hands and said “you’re not hubby material are you?”

What did that mean? Did she want me dead?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Skywalker, Entschuldigung and 4 others
she was tryna say you're just someone she would have sex with but not marry prolly thought u were a bad boy/irresponsibile/ too immature to marry but she certainly wanted to fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO and Klasik01
she was tryna say you're just someone she would have sex with but not marry prolly thought u were a bad boy/irresponsibile/ too immature to marry but she certainly wanted to fuck
How come when I tried to add her on Facebook she denied my request but at work she kept talking to me and being flirty

chad troll detected

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
She said that to you because of your face.

Did she like it or no
She classified you as beta, gave you a direct order to test it, you complied like a little bitch. (This is literally how women think)

Then she further poked into it and then you demonstrated critical thinking skills instead of validating her on reaction, rendering you incapable of fulfilling that role. So she went on to find another victim.

At no point she considered you attractive at any point.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
She classified you as beta, gave you a direct order to test it, you complied like a little bitch. (This is literally how women think)

Then she further poked into it and then you demonstrated critical thinking skills instead of validating her on reaction, rendering you incapable of fulfilling that role. So she went on to find another victim.

At no point she considered you attractive at any point.
None of that is true bud, where’d I say that I complied? I said no to her and she asked me which girls of which race I fucked. I said all but black.

She wanted my dick, plain and simple. It’s over for you 👍🏻

How come when I tried to add her on Facebook she denied my request but at work she kept talking to me and being flirty
Because you’re sick in the head and live in a fantasy world, deluding yourself that females who are repulsed by actually want you. But there’s no deluding yourself when a slut flat out rejects you online

None of that is true bud, where’d I say that I complied? I said no to her and she asked me which girls of which race I fucked. I said all but black.

She wanted my dick, plain and simple. It’s over for you 👍🏻
You brought her the banana.

Because you’re sick in the head and live in a fantasy world, deluding yourself that females who are repulsed by actually want you. But there’s no deluding yourself when a slut flat out rejects you online
No I think I added the wrong slut. It was a lookalike with the same name

You brought her the banana.
Yeah but it was for an old fart we were in the retirement home and the banana was next to me bud, don’t read too deep into it

Yeah but it was for an old fart we were in the retirement home and the banana was next to me bud, don’t read too deep into it
Dude what I described is literally how women think. I did not write it from my perspective.

Dude what I described is literally how women think. I did not write it from my perspective.
I know but she didn’t think that way. I remember I heard gossip that she wanted my number but I already was kinda datin a different girl from work. Basically every girl at that job wanted me but I fucked none of them due to my own fears. When they asked me to pull up I made an excuse

Bro's watching too much anime

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore