Why did God make me a recessed neurotic subhuman

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autist
God gave me an inferior skeleton at birth so that I can become stronger through life's trial and tribulations.
He made me autistic so that I'd be socially excluded by the satanic normie death cult that'd lead me to hell.
He made me recessed so that no woman would lead me adulterous tempation.
He gave me my subhumanity so He could take away my judgement.

@BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, looksmaxxerrr, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
And? Oh, so you're blaming your laziness for not trying to copulate with a specimen of your character on the Almighty. Right, I imagine you judge women too. And one that suits your character, you deny with a nausea expression. Interesting.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
And? Oh, so you're blaming your laziness for not trying to copulate with a specimen of your character on the Almighty. Right, I imagine you judge women too. And one that suits your character, you deny with a nausea expression. Interesting.
No brother, this is merely a recollection of thought that I had in hopes of discovering something of value. Sometimes I end up being angry at the Almighty for being a freak, but that was not the goal. You know, if I were to be angry at God for not getting pussy that'd just make me a nasty ingrate. I just lost myself and don't know how to conclude my existence.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
bimax

• +1
No brother, this is merely a recollection of thought that I had in hopes of discovering something of value. Sometimes I end up being angry at the Almighty for being a freak, but that was not the goal. You know, if I were to be angry at God for not getting pussy that'd just make me a nasty ingrate. I just lost myself and don't know how to conclude my existence.
Create women. This is how it's been done for ages. Create them from your mind. Write them into a story. Give them everything that'll make them human. And if you're successful, it could happen.

We live what we think. We're canvases of two shapes. Males are a rectangle. Females are squares. Suppose you're giving a canvas with botches of a variety of smeared paint colors. And so that's what you're working with. You can do nothing and present the painting as is. Or paint over it. Add to it! Turn a spot of green into something else. Work with what you have. Make it a masterpiece of supremacy! Or no supremacy. Not sure where the fuck supremacy came in at. Ugh, fucking white privilege.

However, you can't present your rectangle finished product as a square one. You could paint a square painting on your rectangle! But don't expect anyone to believe it's a square painting. But if you cut the ends off, making it square... well, that's pretty fucked up, ngl. The fuck would you do that for? Ugh. I'm pissed off now!

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back