Why did public school make me think Hitler was evil?

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
The more research I do the more I realize Hitler wasn’t the enemy.

the dude needs respect man he kicked out the Jewish bankers (Rothschild) and printed his own money and made Germany a power house JFL atpublic school

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Lmao, owlofathena and 23 others
The more research I do the more I realize Hitler wasn’t the enemy.

the dude needs respect man he kicked out the Jewish bankers (Rothschild) and printed his own money and made Germany a power house JFL atpublic school
Because we live in a society

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
The jews lied to us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Because we live in a society
we-live-in-a-society-chad-stands-no-chance-36202772.v1-780x405.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
You are responsible for your own education. Don’t leave your brain in the hands of the state. That said, being pro-Hitler is kinda cringe bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 4416, Effortless and 27 others
because millions of people Including children were systematically murdered in his camps? Idk bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel, owlofathena, Effortless and 22 others
You are responsible for your own education. Don’t leave your brain in the hands of the state. That said, being pro-Hitler is kinda cringe bro.
When have I ever said I was pro-Hitler? All I’m saying is Hitler wasn’t as bad as the west portrayed him to be
because millions of people Including children were systematically murdered in his camps? Idk bro
Holocaust more like holohoax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena, 25thpercentile human, Effortless and 8 others
When have I ever said I was pro-Hitler? All I’m saying is Hitler wasn’t as bad as the west portrayed him to be

Holocaust more like holohoax

You just contradicted yourself in one post Buddy Boyo. I can tell you went to public school.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, yang, weallburninhell and 4 others
You just contradicted yourself in one post Buddy Boyo. I can tell you went to public school.
Believing in the holocaust=female IQ tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 685, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 685, hebbewem and 3 others
Entry level /pol/ JFL. You’re a redpill normie with no original thoughts or opinions.
Ya bro 6 million people were executed even though there was no evidence of Hitler saying he wanted to exterminate any Jews. Not only that it’s literally illegal to deny the holocaust in some countries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, IWantToMax and 2 others
Believing in the holocaust=female IQ tbh
The holocaust did happen but not in that extent where 6 million people died.The real numbers are probably significantly smaller than the official numbers.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3195 and greenboat
Actually H was lowtier a genius. Afaik they had some early genetic experiments going to have new born children look normal-above normal to avoid subhuman offspring (and suffering because of that).

But powers that be (yes they existed even before H) probably didnt like that idea alot, because the best way to rule over ppl is when ppl are fkn insecure and weak mentally/physically.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
public school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Effortless, Deleted member 685 and 10 others

• WTF
Reactions: Slayerino
History is made by the winners. If hitler did win, we would have been teached that other leader/people were the bad guys and so on. That's pretty normal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, HighIQcel, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 8 others
Ya bro 6 million people were executed even though there was no evidence of Hitler saying he wanted to exterminate any Jews. Not only that it’s literally illegal to deny the holocaust in some countries.

Look, I’m not some edge lord who spends all their time looking for ways to debunk the Holocaust. There have been so many fucking genocides so why try and disprove this one?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and stuckneworleans
I wonder why...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2506, Averagecel and 4 others
Imagine shilling your white nationalist neo nazi bullshit on a forum comprised of mostly ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, hairyballscel, maxmendietta and 7 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
I think we should build a statue of the guy who killed Hitler

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi, UglyGod360, hairyballscel and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 5061 and stuckneworleans
Imagine shilling your white nationalist neo nazi bullshit on a forum comprised of mostly ethnics.
How is this shilling? Also why are you so fixated on this thread - what is your race?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, HighIQcel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Slayerino
I find out Hitler kicked out all the Jews who were promoting degeneracy and kicked out the Jewish bankers and made Germany an amazing country that’s the crime he committed JFL actually over for you niggas

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

Dont be a fkn retard, educate yourself first. They got skinny mostly due to railways and roads beeing cut off during war, which made it harder to deliver food/water to fkn everyone even soldiers.

People weak like that cant work, so if they become useless, why keep them alive? The reason why even lived at that moment was because nobody wanted them dead. That simple.

Food/water was scarce.

Dont believe every bs propaganda dude. Cant blame anyone beeing delusional though as ((they)) went out their way to create fake propaganda stuff about it and brainwash everyone as good as they can.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Slayerino and stuckneworleans
True bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
Dont be a fkn retard, educate yourself first. They got skinny mostly due to railways and roads beeing cut off during war, which made it harder to deliver food/water to fkn everyone even soldiers.

People weak like that cant work, so if they become useless, why keep them alive? The reason why even lived at that moment was because nobody wanted them dead. That simple.

Food/water was scarce.

Dont believe every bs propaganda dude. Cant blame anyone beeing delusional though as ((they)) went out their way to create fake propaganda stuff about it and brainwash everyone as good as they can.
Holocaust is literally a billion dollar business JFL of course the Jews make money off their own “holocaust”

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Slayerino, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person

Food/water was scarce.

Even if what you said was true, how does that justify dragging millions of people (including kids) out of their homes and having them work at labor camps? Now off yourself you retarded greycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Effortless, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Holocaust is literally a billion dollar business JFL of course the Jews make money off their own “holocaust”

I know my man (and not just that event), you dont have to tell me. Almost every major event has long noses behind it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Don’t bother, these goldfish IQ faggots aren’t worth your time.
Goldfish IQ because we question the status quo, rope ASAP you kiked drone
Even if what you said was true, how does that justify dragging millions of people (including kids) out of their homes and having them work at labor camps? Now off yourself you retarded greycel.
Didn't happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
When the white man doesn’t get what he wants, he blames the joos. :soy:

Greenboat is a jew or ethnic confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, greenboat and stuckneworleans

Again youre judging something by evidence provided by the ones who profit significantly from those events even until today.

First of all you dont know if everyone had to do labour work, let alone children had to. Second, afaik he wanted to first separate them and send them out of the country. That was the big goal. Not to enslave them. Why do you think they let most of them flee the country and didnt hinder them?

Look if you really cared to educate yourself, rather than spitting some uneducated BS that you have been brainwashed with, Im just gonna ignore your ass, since I got no time to argue with brainwashed goyim.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and stuckneworleans