Why did public school make me think Hitler was evil?

When the white man doesn’t get what he wants, he blames the joos. :soy:
Greenboat, more like Greenblatt.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 5061
Again youre judging something by evidence provided by the ones who profit significantly from those events even until today.

First of all you dont know if everyone had to do labour work, let alone children had to. Second, afaik he wanted to first separate them and send them out of the country. That was the big goal. Not to enslave them. Why do you think they let most of them flee the country and didnt hinder them?

Look if you really cared to educate yourself, rather than spitting some uneducated BS that you have been brainwashed with, Im just gonna ignore your ass, since I got no time to argue with brainwashed goyim.

No one is arguing against his philosophies on improving his people. But, there was carnage and innocent people died. Being pro-Hitler is cringe because it’s the normiest way to be edgy. Not even creative, just repeating /pol/s talking points.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, hebbewem, BigBoy and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and stuckneworleans
No one is arguing against his philosophies on improving his people. But, there was carnage and innocent people died. Being pro-Hitler is cringe because it’s the normiest way to be edgy. Not even creative, just repeating /pol/s talking points.
Im not pro H my dude, he attacked my country and many ppl died defending it. Im just against longnosed propaganda, not pro H.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax, BigBoy and stuckneworleans
Again youre judging something by evidence provided by the ones who profit significantly from those events even until today.

First of all you dont know if everyone had to do labour work, let alone children had to. Second, afaik he wanted to first separate them and send them out of the country. That was the big goal. Not to enslave them. Why do you think they let most of them flee the country and didnt hinder them?

Look if you really cared to educate yourself, rather than spitting some uneducated BS that you have been brainwashed with, Im just gonna ignore your ass, since I got no time to argue with brainwashed goyim.
giphy.gif

Holy shit, I caged so hard at this. It’s astounding how ignorant you are.
Let me guess, you think the U.S. government keeps aliens in Area 51 as well?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, hebbewem, BigBoy and 1 other person
ive noticed that on this site and on co, whenever a white user brings up being pro hitler it always turns out that those who call it cringe or retarded are ethnic :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Slayerino, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Stupid argument, innocent people die in literally every war
giphy.gif

Holy shit, I caged so hard at this. It’s astounding how ignorant you are.
Let me guess, you think the U.S. government keeps aliens in Area 51 as well?
Just call someone who doesn't believe everything a conspiracy theorist, kill yourself

Im not pro H my dude, he attacked my country and many ppl died defending it. Im just against longnosed propaganda, not pro H.

And I don’t trust Jews.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Effortless, IWantToMax and 4 others
The earth is also flat btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and BigBoy

tbh every empire committed carnage and killed a lot of innocent people. And the majority of them are praised, including a lot of communism regimes that still exists today.

Death is forgivable if it fits your world view. The jews themselves killed a lot of people for their purpose. Hitler is bashed only because he lost the war. If he had won, stalin, churchil and others would be the villains. The world works like this bro. That is no wrong or right.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ToursOverBoyo2020, Zeta ascended and 2 others
fuck off alt right faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and greenboat
ive noticed that on this site and on co, whenever a white user brings up being pro hitler it always turns out that those who call it cringe or retarded are ethnic :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Joos live in the white mans head rent free. In general, white men have no accountability. That’s why whenever they start up with the neo nazi bs, I cringe.

tbh every empire committed carnage and killed a lot of innocent people. And the majority of them are praised, including a lot of communism regimes that still exists today.

Death is forgivable if it fits your world view. The jews themselves killed a lot of people for their purpose. Hitler is bashed only because he lost the war. If he had won, stalin, churchil and others would be the villains. The world works like this bro. That is no wrong or right.
I agree with you except on the fact that i believe there is wrong and right. And the whole nature of the jew is against every other race, the jew is objectively wrong.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Joos live in the white mans head rent free. In general, white men have no accountability. That’s why whenever they start up with the neo nazi bs, I cringe.

niggas wont be cringing anymore when they hear goosestepping outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, stuckneworleans and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and greenboat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
I agree with you except on the fact that i believe there is wrong and right. And the whole nature of the jew is against every other race, the jew is objectively wrong.

i see

Ashkenazi Jews want money and power, same for whites. They interact with each other the most tbh. People who lack melanin in their skin are inherently evil.

Ashkenazi Jews want money and power, same for whites. They interact with each other the most tbh. People who lack melanin in their skin are inherently evil.
Ethnic cope

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 2227
Whites create and build civilization, it's the reason you have internet right now, it's the reason you have most technological innovations. Jews are parasites.

I have noticed that a lot of ethnics hate whites because whites are superior to them. I say that as a caucasian muslim.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 2587, rockndogs and 2 others
Whites create and build civilization, it's the reason you have internet right now, it's the reason you have most technological innovations. Jews are parasites.

I have noticed that a lot of ethnics hate whitws because whires are superior to them.

Imagine taking credit for something that had nothing to do with you. You’re posting on .me right now, you’re an untersmench.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, hebbewem and BigBoy
Of course I drop a banger thread i save this shit forum countless times

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227 and stuckneworleans

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax and 2 others
Imagine taking credit for something that had nothing to do with you. You’re posting on .me right now, you’re an untersmench.
I'm not taking credit for it. I'm showing yoi the differences between whites and jews. You are mad cause whites are superior to whatever race you come from.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I'm not taking credit for it. I'm showing yoi the differences between whites and jews. You are mad cause whites are superior to whatever race you come from.

There it is.

1:29 Yes, it wasn't true, but in my imagination it was. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
people like me appreciate hitler not for his power, but for his thoughts on building something great as a people. i don't care as much about racial purity as i do about wanting to live a happy life without worrying if my child is mine or having to destroy my physical health so mr. shekelberg can get a few more dollars. i don't want to see trannies and faggots in the street and i believe a life under his regime would prevent a lot of fucked up, dysfunctional families. now im most likely going to have to LTR and procreate with an asian or latina because white women are whores

51j8T8IYQdL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
1:29 Yes, it wasn't true, but in my imagination it was. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I fucked Barbara Palvin! But.... you didn't actually though... Yes but in my imagination I did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Slayerino
I fucked Barbara Palvin! But.... you didn't actually though... Yes but in my imagination I did
And with that I rest my case. The truth is this site likes to slam normies for their beliefs and their npc attitude, but this thread proves not only that they're the real normie, but even a subhuman one, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Your point? Are these questionable examples you provided supposed to disprove the plethora of evidenced places, objects and documentation of surviving witnesses?

yes bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, stuckneworleans and Alexanderr
to disprove the plethora of evidenced places
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

here it starts again. They're "questionable examples" because they don't allign with your propaganda beliefs. If even documents from the fucking international red cross which was allowed inside the camps can't fucking make you question your deep-rooted propagandized beliefs than there's nothing I can do son.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax and 2 others
Op is Abdul btw

They're "questionable examples" because they don't allign with your propaganda beliefs.
They’re questionable examples because they don’t align with the plethora of evidenced places, objects and documentation of surviving witnesses of the holocaust proving the holocaust indeed taking place. Is that too hard to understand?
The Holocaust, apart from all the existing physical evidence and all the oral history coming from survivors, is probably the most widely and thoroughly documented crime ever committed in human history. The Nazis thoroughly documented every transport headed toward the camps, accounted for the number of dead every day, reported every mass execution committed, listed every person taken for his or her home. Tons of files covering all their crimes were found by the advancing Allied armies and later by researchers studying the archives in Germany and all over Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, hebbewem and BigBoy
apart from all the existing physical evidence
okay, point me where the 6 gorillion burnt corpses are. I'll way for this "plethora of evidence".
Anyway, I want to know what @Pietrosiek thinks about this topic :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2587
Good discussion here boyos. JFL at all the nosecels and ethnicels barking aha

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and 1 other person
okay, point me where the 6 gorillion burnt corpses are. I'll way for this "plethora of evidence".
A simple google search would’ve answered your question but sure. The links below don’t only include evidence regarding the burning of the Jews. I’d sure love to see you prove every single one of these sources as bogus with some random Twitter tweet.
  1. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/06/secondworldwar.ukraine
  2. https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa1060722
  3. Abzug, R. H. (1985). Inside the vicious heart: Americans and the Liberation of Nazi Concentration Camps. Oxford: Oxford University.Google Scholar
  4. Allen, M. T. (2005). The business of genocide: The SS, slave labor, and the concentration camps. North Carolina: University of North Carolina Press.Google Scholar
  5. American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise. (2014). The Warsaw Ghetto:†¨Smuggling Food into the Warsaw Ghetto. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Smuggling.html. Accessed 12 Jan 2014.
  6. Angrick, A. (2008). The men of Einsatzgruppe D: An inside view of a state-sanctioned killing unit in the ‘Third Reich. In O. Jensen & C-C. W. Szejnmann. (Eds.), Ordinary people as mass murderers: Perpetrators in comparative perspectives (pp. 90–91). New York: Palgrave Macmillan.Google Scholar
  7. Arad, Y. (1987). Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: The Operation Reinhard death camps. Bloomington: Indiana University Press.Google Scholar
  8. Arad, Y., Gutman, I., & Margiolot, A. (Eds.). (1999). Documents on the Holocaust: Selected sources on the destruction of the Jews of Germany, Austria, Poland, and the Soviet Union (8th ed.). Nebraska: University of Nebraska Press.Google Scholar
  9. ARC. (2006). Liquidation of the psychiatric hospital in Chełm. http://www.deathcamps.org/euthanasia/chelm.html. Accessed 12 Nov 2012.
  10. Bachrach, S. D., Kuntz, D., Nuland, S. B., Faden, R. R., Wieseltier, L., & Johnson, H. M. (2004). Deadly medicine: Creating the master race. Washington: United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.Google Scholar
  11. Bartov, O. (1996). Murder in our midst: The Holocaust, industrial killing, and representation. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
  12. Bartov, O. (2008). White spaces and black holes: Eastern Galicia’s past and present. In R. Brandon & W. Lower (Eds.), The Shoah in Ukraine: History, testimony, memorialization. Bloomington: Indiana University Press.Google Scholar
  13. Baxter, I. (2010). The SS of Treblinka. Stroud: Spellmount.Google Scholar

A simple google search would’ve answered your question but sure. The links below don’t only include evidence regarding the burning of the Jews. I’d sure love to see you prove every single one of these sources as bogus with some random Twitter tweet.
  1. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/06/secondworldwar.ukraine
  2. https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa1060722
  3. Abzug, R. H. (1985). Inside the vicious heart: Americans and the Liberation of Nazi Concentration Camps. Oxford: Oxford University.Google Scholar
  4. Allen, M. T. (2005). The business of genocide: The SS, slave labor, and the concentration camps. North Carolina: University of North Carolina Press.Google Scholar
  5. American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise. (2014). The Warsaw Ghetto:†¨Smuggling Food into the Warsaw Ghetto. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Smuggling.html. Accessed 12 Jan 2014.
  6. Angrick, A. (2008). The men of Einsatzgruppe D: An inside view of a state-sanctioned killing unit in the ‘Third Reich. In O. Jensen & C-C. W. Szejnmann. (Eds.), Ordinary people as mass murderers: Perpetrators in comparative perspectives (pp. 90–91). New York: Palgrave Macmillan.Google Scholar
  7. Arad, Y. (1987). Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: The Operation Reinhard death camps. Bloomington: Indiana University Press.Google Scholar
  8. Arad, Y., Gutman, I., & M
Bro, you hastily put a bunch of sources together which you didn't even bother to read and you want to discredit every single one while you still didn't show me the remainings of the 6 MILLION CORPSES.

Of course, corpses were burned, for the same reason they had all their heads shaved off. It was to prevent the spreading of illnesses like typhus.

And don't try to imply I'm negating jews didn't die. It was a fucking war, a lot of people from every faction, nation, race and sex died. This doesn't change that I would like to see the remaining of the 6 MILLION CORPSES. If you can show me that, I'll change my mind. Promised!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax, stuckneworleans and 1 other person